Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm guess they probably use the heart of Azeroth system similar to the netherlight crucible system to unlock the set bonus. So the set bonuses will be open to be obtainable to anyone that is taking part of the Azurite power system.

Really wish some one asked about tier sets at Blizzcon instead of about why bosses have holes in their roofs.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfire979 View Post
    I'm guess they probably use the heart of Azeroth system similar to the netherlight crucible system to unlock the set bonus. So the set bonuses will be open to be obtainable to anyone that is taking part of the Azurite power system.
    I sincerely hope not having a relic with 3 awful bottom traits and 2 bis traits is beyond annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Really wish some one asked about tier sets at Blizzcon instead of about why bosses have holes in their roofs.
    So true! I couldnt believe that, I just knew it was going to be a load of morons asking moronic questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Not at all, Mythic raids give better ilvl gear than M+. You might spend less time for the same amount of item drops, but the mythic raiding gear is a higher ilvl still.
    Not really, the chest is Mythic level, and we're talking a world where three items will not be able to TF. You could potential get more Mythic level items a week doing M+ then mythic raiding in less time, there's times in raiding where you can go weeks without an item.

7+ Year Old Account
    It doesn’t bother me much. As long as we still get the class specific outfits I’m fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    It doesn’t bother me much. As long as we still get the class specific outfits I’m fine with it.
    Y'all who just play for cosmetics need to go play GW2 or something....

Deleted
    They said they are going to do them like ToC with Raid style gear so every plate will get the same gear all cloth etc etc so no we dont even get that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Hey, I like being the prettiest in my group.

Hey, I like being the prettiest in my group.
    Honestly I barely even transmog :S

15+ Year Old Account
    As a tank, this change makes a lot of sense. I would use 4 piece for like 2 weeks before I was getting 10-15 level upgrades. I need the stamina. Not only that, but tank bonuses are lack-laster and boring by design.

in Tomb I didn't even use 2 piece because Mythic+ was giving me stuff 15-20 ilvls higher than the raid. Do I want to wear my 915, 920 tier or do I want to wear my 935+ gear? Saw this change coming from a mile away.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is actually a change I don't really mind. As long as they keep having cool transmog sets, which they definitely will.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    As a tank, this change makes a lot of sense. I would use 4 piece for like 2 weeks before I was getting 10-15 level upgrades. I need the stamina. Not only that, but tank bonuses are lack-laster and boring by design.

in Tomb I didn't even use 2 piece because Mythic+ was giving me stuff 15-20 ilvls higher than the raid. Do I want to wear my 915, 920 tier or do I want to wear my 935+ gear? Saw this change coming from a mile away.
    And suddenly that exact thing happens to everyone in the raid, but some people don't see a reason to keep raiding so you lose people, and then it waterfalls, and more and more people stop raiding and suddenly the raid team dies.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance , always hated using items with bad stats because of set bonuses.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Transmog/Glamour/Cosmetics is the true endgame in every MMO. Gear loses its power luster over time from progression - appearances are forever

welp. that didnt take long. if this is true, im out.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Transmog/Glamour/Cosmetics is the true endgame in every MMO. Gear loses its power luster over time from progression - appearances are forever
    Bah, I'll take stats over look every day of the week Long live my gear treadmill, can't stand games without it.

15+ Year Old Account
    And suddenly that exact thing happens to everyone in the raid, but some people don't see a reason to keep raiding so you lose people, and then it waterfalls, and more and more people stop raiding and suddenly the raid team dies.
    And then you wake up from your cautionary, paranoid dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Tovart View Post
    Man you've either not been in a different guild for a very long time or are just being pigheaded for the sake of this argument. The fact that you dont realise 99% of people are after the loot rather then the content (At least after they killed that boss 10 times) shows me you really havnt got a clue.
    My guild practically stops raiding once everyone has what they want.
    A lot of heroic raid guilds don't have the skill for mythic, to be blunt. Instead they just lose people for easy loot, free heroic quality loot just for running a 10/15 with a mythic quality every week. Let's face it, 10/15 aren't hard in the least if you have half a brain, definitely not at mythic raid level.

You can get more loot in 3 hrs of M+ then 6 hrs of raiding

And basically what I was saying about method, you could remove gear from mythic, make it all on the same level, and they'd still do it. But you would lose half, if not more, of the mythic guilds in the process.
    All I can really say to this is that I guess I'm lucky to be playing with the 1% that enjoys playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    And then you wake up from your cautionary, paranoid dream.
    When you can get better gear from M+ its not really paranoid, why bother raiding when its twice the effort for the same reward. Blizzard is shooting raiding in the foot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    All I can really say to this is that I guess I'm lucky to be playing with the 1% that enjoys playing this game.
    I enjoy playing the game, but loot is, and always will be, a portion of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just get rid of gear altogether and have bosses drop stat boosting tokens that boost your iLvl. Gear isn't exciting anymore, iLvl is king. That's where this game is heading.
    HEROES NEVER DIE