Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    Not really, considering the numbers you are using are taken out of your ass. Some old players will come back to try it out, for a month or two and then stop again. If we don't count the players that also play retail then I'm pretty sure Classic won't even have bring in 500k new active players. If we count players that occassionally switch to Classic after doing their daily/weekly stuff in retail then I would guess Classic will have around 1 million. A vast majority of the players on Classic servers will be retail players, a small minority will be people that used to only play on private servers.

My numbers are also taken out of my ass, but they are at least realistic compared to yours "BLIZZARD WILL BRING IN 1 TO 3 MILLION PLAYERS THAT PLAYED ON NOSTALRIUS AND OTHER PRIVATE SERVERS" eventhough Nostalrius didn't even have 1 million accounts.
    To be honest, I have a much more reasoned out number. Classic was such a great game you'll be exactly 7,582,224,934 (increasing as new people are born at a faster rate than people die). This is the world's population (well it was, it shifts a lot), nobody can resist. If you think any less then you're just a Vanillah h8er, l8er sk8er!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's not really anything to discuss here, and it's not really related to classic so closing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)