Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was hoping that we finally get Lock and Load as baseline for MM but we actually got the furthest thing from that - it's now a level 100 talent.

Overall the spec now has more options and looks better overall, but still hoping for them to find a way to bring Kill Shot back.

Steady Shot - A cast time focus generator, especially one with a base cast higher than our gcd, sucks. Your choice becomes "Hope haste is good" or "Enjoy casting wet noodle all the damn time to avoid starving."
    Kill Shot (any form of Execute) - Blizz nerfs your damage for the non-Execute period to "balance" it.
    Instant Aimed - Yes, please give them a reason to nerf us. The only reason HFC 4set was permitted was it was end of expansion and they didn't give a shit. Instant Aimed will be weaker than cast time because Blizz wants tradeoffs. I'm not such a spaz I have to constantly run, standing still for the cast time for higher damage is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Steady Shot - A cast time focus generator, especially one with a base cast higher than our gcd, sucks. Your choice becomes "Hope haste is good" or "Enjoy casting wet noodle all the damn time to avoid starving."
    Kill Shot (any form of Execute) - Blizz nerfs your damage for the non-Execute period to "balance" it.
    Instant Aimed - Yes, please give them a reason to nerf us. The only reason HFC 4set was permitted was it was end of expansion and they didn't give a shit. Instant Aimed will be weaker than cast time because Blizz wants tradeoffs. I'm not such a spaz I have to constantly run, standing still for the cast time for higher damage is fine.
    So did you even bother to read what I actually put or did you just do a brief glance and jump to conclusions? Hardly matters now, alpha specs are out.