Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Think if you are in a casual guild, no chance at mythic Argus. Suddenly in 6 months of more AK etc go to Argus Mythic with your group, you have 12mill HP, and that 60k concordance proc and you have a chance to kill him.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I thought AK is done with this week at 55? Or does it go further because I'm a tad confused.
    It is done, but blizz will probably add a new power increase with 3.5 patch. So they add mor Concordence, and will probably bump our AK

10+ Year Old Account
    stopped caring once i hit 75 traits for my MS, guess they will be adding a new carrot on a stick.

Deleted
    I'm going to wait until the final LFR is out and when that's done gonna take my first real break from the game until next pre-expansion patch.

All these new levels are only making my decision easier.

Im expecting them to either keep increasing artifact knowledge or change teh system to a more linear one past 75. Infinetly exponential scaling is stupid imo, makes ap grinding worthless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Numptydumbty View Post
    I'm going to wait until the final LFR is out and when that's done gonna take my first real break from the game until next pre-expansion patch.

All these new levels are only making my decision easier.
    Unless they also add levels to the crucible, or othewise change the artifact concodrance reward system these 50levels will be pretty much useless.
    Or If they also increase Ak by another 50lvls it wont even require a grind, just play the game normally and youll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The issue is, that 50 is unobtainable even with current max AK. There is absolutely no way to get 50 points in concordance and no one ever will. It's actually impossible. Until they add more AK that is.
    That is the point,,, would take years to get to 50 likley but your not meant to cap it. It a filler a smaller continious upgrade and when it gets impractical to level they buff the knowledge to increase AP gains so you can keep on getting small upgrades, its intentional for the to be no end point.

When lvl 100 concordance comes out that will be the same. Its not intended to be ground out until cap.

Why there is this obsession of "I miust finish everything regardless" I dunno, people should treat it as it is ... a "SMALL" continious upgrade from the previous rank and that's all.
    Last edited by Shakari; 2017-12-13 at 10:27 AM.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

i got 75 on main spec and stopped spending anything into it, leveled a second weapon to 71 already tho.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm only at rank 26 at 77. Each level takes like a week and a half
    At least once you hit 75 and max out the crucible, each point after is more of a perk than a straight up noticeable increase. My plan is to hit ~80 or so and then honestly take a huge chill and say fuck it. If I get AP, I get AP, but I'm not gonna grind out world quests for it when a point will take over 1 Trillion AP.

P.S. Is that Pyra from Xenoblade 2 in your avatar?

Edit: Just 'cause I was curious, the top artifact right now has 11.1 Trillion AP put into it. That gives trait 82.

My Trait 78 artifact has 2.2 Trillion AP put into it.

The top person in the world has grinded out almost 9 TRILLION more AP than me and literally only has 1,200 extra primary stat on their proc to show for it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad the system works this way. It's meant to be a perk, not a necessity. I'd rather it be this way than how it was at launch where it was world quest or die because you couldn't afford to pass up the ridiculously quick AP for time investment that gave your character actual percentages worth of an increase in throughput per point.
    Last edited by Servasus; 2017-12-13 at 10:39 AM.

That means BFA will be ready after 5 years.

I hope they make level 111 unlocked for people who have 100/100 Concordance only.

I really hope this drives people away. I know it won't because that would require the average player to possess at least a modicum of intelligence but the game needs to die and the current team needs to be fired and blacklisted from the industry. Then, years later, they can either bring back the game or go back to their roots and give us a proper RTS instead of trying to appeal to the fans of the original games by forcefully shoving RTS elements into their failing MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It really isn't. There's still the idiotic infinite gear treadmill. Being done is not the end of the world(if anything it's a good thing)
    No, it is a bad thing. If you have only gear left (like in the past) there is no reason to log in between raids and that would feel really bad (as it did in the past).

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    No, it is a bad thing. If you have only gear left (like in the past) there is no reason to log in between raids and that would feel really bad (as it did in the past).
    No, it didn't feel bad. For you maybe, but there's plenty of people who are fine with not needing to log in (much) outside raids to get stronger inside raids. If you wanted to log in outside raids, there was always plenty of stuff to do, it just didn't make you stronger in raids(which was good, because it made raids more of an even playing field, rather than depending a lot on how much time you spend doing not-raid stuff)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    No, it didn't feel bad. For you maybe, but there's plenty of people who are fine with not needing to log in (much) outside raids to get stronger inside raids. If you wanted to log in outside raids, there was always plenty of stuff to do, it just didn't make you stronger in raids(which was good, because it made raids more of an even playing field, rather than depending a lot on how much time you spend doing not-raid stuff)
    I certainly enjoyed my breaks between the raids and still being able to keep up, performance wise. Having a choice to level alts, do pet battles or just mess around without losing anything relevant - even if it's just viability of my offspec due to inferior Concordance rank.

Meanwhile, Legion is the expansion where I did more dailies and five mans dungeons than all other expansions combined. Some people consider this to be a sign of amazing longevity, whereas I find it repetitive and tiring. Getting that 75 and finally ignoring WQs feels good. Whatever Concordance crap they'll introduce as a nerf to Antorus will be yet another chore to fulfill... especially since seeing Legion's trend, it will probably be another RNG bullshit.

Absolutely not. Once I hit trait 75, other characters get more love.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    if the model is clearly working why would they change it ? they are not idiots.

endless grinds work - simple as that.
    I think you'll find my post did not contradict with your assessment. In fact, you said the same thing I already said in my post.
    Blizzard knows exactly how to squeeze their playerbase.

I thought we are pretty much done with this expansion? Aren't AK and stuff going away in the next... what is the point of adding it still ?

Typical play (assuming you are somewhere around 75 now) will net you 1 lvl every 1 or 2 weeks or so. I can see no reason to grind this.

Pointless change, as I stopped caring about AP as soon, as 7.3 was released. Can I smash any WQs except Argus (cuz I've never been there and not going to)? Yeah! What else do I need? Nothing! I don't even do any AP Order Hall missions and focus on gold and rep ones only.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    75 ret, 75 prot, 70-something holy. No massive AP farming, just a mythic per week and full clear of whatever the current raid is. If you do even less than this, you'll probably just have 75 on your main spec but I dunno what you'd care about it that much for if you don't even raid.

Getting it up to 75 was good because you get the extra relic trait but beyond that? The proc is trifling for the amount of time taken but again, if you can't even vendor the tokens, may as well burn em up on off specs past 75.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Except they still have to nerf content because they overtuned the fuck out of certain fights, specifically Argus this tier which has been confirmed by many top guilds is "Mathmatically Impossible".
    Many top guilds are fucking morons. Nothing is mathematically impossible in WoW. People just need to get good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro