Void Elves - Blizzard did something right!

Hello guys & girls,
    Not sure if it's just me but I feel like Blizzard did an outstanding job with these new allied races.
    Their heritage armor looks amazing, their mounts actually match their armor, and my favorite part : THE JOKES / FLIRTS!
    I've been playing WoW without sound for years I know I know, "your strange how can you play without sounds" but I will most definitely be playing with the sounds on while playing the void elves while i spam /flirt.

Anyway I hope you guys & girls will enjoy the video.

They're meh.

If anything they're a shining example of how asking Blizzard for anything is like making a wish with a monkey's paw.

7+ Year Old Account
    More Elves. More elves that are edgy and full of tentacles. Definitely not my taste but glad some people can like it, I guess.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

They are blizzard caving to alliance crybabies that been whining since tbc, its awesome they got no lore, and you got some people on this forum going on about the void isnt that bad and not evil now that the do good alliance has them
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

My issue comes from where this focus was when they remade all of the races we already have?

Why is it that Allied Races get a full range set of new everything but they couldn't be assed to do the same thing for all of the real races during the shitfest of WoD?

Might as well post the definition of selling point.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't advertise here- but also there's plenty of existing void elf threads discussing their various aspects, I'm sure would be benefited from your input
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)