10+ Year Old Account

Post Your Holiday Decorations!

Impress me!

Some nerdy ornaments:

@The Glitch
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I never have decorations but I'm here to see all the prettiness~

Oh so pretty trees! Loving your red Ribbon Splenda!

You look like you have the northern lights on your wall Under Your Spell!

We haven't had a tree in years, but I said this year I was having a tree dangit!!! So heres the results of a day fretting over my tree <3

@Splenda
    Adore your nerdy ornaments <3 I haven't got anything quite so awesome, but now I have a tree again, will be collecting when I see unique ornaments from now on <3

Alright I'm buying shit right now. Will report the results l8r. I want some uhhhh. Some outdoor decorations, an indoor tree, and maybe some of that rope shit that people throw over fireplaces. MAYBE a wreath.

Here is ours. Not the prettiest but the kids had fun decorating it and redecorating it every day! haha ...

Decided to try making my own bauble wreath to kinda match my tree theme, just finished it today

Your stuff is so amazing! I don't have the patience for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellarielle View Post
    Your stuff is so amazing! I don't have the patience for that!
    I swear everyone keeps saying that about patience, and I honestly think of myself as someone with very little patience haha, ask the hubby... he'll tell you... however I think when its something you really enjoy, you can find the patience hehe.

This took about 7 hours spread over 2 days, I honestly found it very relaxing. though I was frantic when i got half way through and ran out of baubles, then couldnt find the same ones again... argh lol

Thank you though, I just really enjoy these kinds of things, and Christmas is my favourite holiday <3

I love your tree by the way, I always enjoy seeing trees decorated by the kids. We don't have children of our own, but if we did, our tree would be a free for all, I love them, its such nostalgia back to my own childhood Christmases <3

Deleted
    this is my crib

honest

Deleted