Page 1 of 61
... LastLast

MMO-Champion 2017 Recap and Giveaway

MMO-Champion 2017 Recap
    It's been an exciting year for MMO-Champion, and we've been busy launching new site features, expanding our coverage of the Blizzard universe, and welcoming new members to our growing community. Let's take a look back at what we've accomplished in 2017 as we start off the new year on a high note.

Security Updates
    MMO-Champion recently enabled SSL support for all users! This was previously only enabled only on pages that collected payment information, but now works across the entire site.

If you want even more security on your account, you can enable two-factor authentication on your account and use Google Authenticator (Android / iOS) or Authy to secure your account. Be sure to hold on to your recovery codes, as that is the only way to remove two-factor authentication from your account.

MMO-Champion 10 Year Anniversary
    Earlier this year, we reached a monumental milestone: MMO-Champion's 10 year anniversary. In addition to a variety of giveaways, community members were able to share their favorite MMOC memories, reminisce on the last 10 years of World of Warcraft news, and even test their MMO-Champion knowledge. Whether you've been a part of the site for years or you're brand new, thank you for spending some of your 2017 with us.

MMO-Champion Premium
    MMO-Champion Premium launched in November of this year, and it was primarily developed as a way for the community to support the site and browse MMO-Champion ad-free. Premium also includes a custom forum title and a new forum badge, all for just $0.99/month or $8.99/year. We'd like to thank everyone who has taken advantage of the program thus far, and we're excited to continue adding cool new perks to the Premium program in the future.

BlizzCon 2017
    At BlizzCon, the MMO-Champion team was able to say hello to community members, conduct exclusive developer interviews, and hand out a lot of MMO-Champion stickers. Thanks to everyone who took the time to say hello! Your support throughout the years has meant a lot, and we're excited to continue expanding the site in 2018.

Popular Posts
    Below are some of the more popular posts on the site this year.

MMO-Champion Giveaway
    We wanted to thank all of you for your support with a giveaway! This time we have 15 x Mystic Runesaber mounts + 3 Month MMO-Champion Premium bundles.

Rules
    • To enter the giveaway, reply to this post with your favorite MMO-Champion news post of 2017 and region.
    • This contest ends Friday, January 5th 2018 at 11:59 PM CST.
    • Winners will be selected on January 8th.
    • Winners will be contacted by PM on the site. There is no email alert by default, you will need to log in and check your PMs.
    • A note will be added to the front page of the site when winners have been contacted.

Last edited by chaud; 2018-01-02 at 09:03 AM.

My favorite posts always have to be the Blizzcon/Expansion annoucements, what with the absolute flood of information and the timely reporting of it all. US

Good luck all. EU

I Love the Expansion announcements and the Data-mined stuff US

in 2017, one of my favorites was the Anduin cinematic from the broken shore, these character development scenes are always the best and add more depth to the game, and when im not maining ally this xpac its nice to still be able to see it

US

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite announcement was the BlizzCon recap or the discovery of the Lucid Nightmare mount puzzle.

US Realms.

Deleted
    Generally the posts about every major / minor patch with the detaled recap of all changes, I found them really useful
    EU

The Blizzcon coverage posts, but since I've got to pick one, I'll just say the recap.

EU.

For me it would be the expansion announcement.
    EU

My favorite posts are about upcoming content, your data mining is the best. EU

For me its the Riddler's Mind-Worm thread.

EU

I love the data-mining for all the new patch or expansions.
    EU

I've been excited for the new allied races for sure, plus all that tasty transmog to come from BfA!

My region is the US, godspeed everyone

The blizzcon recap post is my favorite.

US realms

10+ Year Old Account
    expansion announcement.
    EU

My favourite post was the expansion announcement.
    US realms

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classic realms announcement post. Thought it's a clever trolling at first
    (EU)

I love anything that has to do with datamining, so my favorite posts are the datamines ones.

EU region

Deleted
    my favorite post is: New Character Races - i hope in mix gameplay with new expansion!

EU realm

Riddler's Mind Worm or Lucid Nightmare posts were very entertaining and best to follow - for me it showed how is Wow community strong and able to work together

EU realm