Thread: chicken recipes

chicken recipes

What are your favorite chicken recipes?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Indian Tandoori Chicken <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Im a sucker for hot wings but there is alot of good chicken recipes, i love it spicy though as with all food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    What are your favorite chicken recipes?
    http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2...an-recipe.html

This Buttermilk Chicken Parmesan recipe is absolutely amazing! Best i've ever had hands down.

I also love the article. I really like to hear the trial and error in making this recipe happen.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicken La Ronge with Wild Rice.

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Roasted chicken provencal.

I recommend using thigh meat or dark meat. Season it up and bake it for an hour, it’s amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicken on the BBQ, well seasoned, with grilled veggies.

We didn't have anything but an oven for a lot of my childhood, so my mom used to buy those cheap frozen breasts, season them with an italian seasoning mix, salt, and pepper, and then covered them in mayo and bake in the oven. Half way through, you turn them over and cover in bbq sauce.

It sounds vile but it's actually really good.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I have plenty of great chicken recipes.

Right now I'm just doing a green chili with some left over chicken. That chicken was simply roasted with a little oil, salt, and pepper last night.

Seriously, a chicken can last me most of a week between using the meat and making stock. Next up is probably some lettuce wraps with pickled radishes and the chicken tossed in a garlic ginger sauce.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Y'all know this will turn into a race thread soon enough.

On topic:

BBQ'd. All day. Every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    It sounds vile but it's actually really good.
    It's no more vile than putting butter on/under the skin. Mayo is actually a good flavor and browning agent. Try it on your bread instead of butter when making grilled cheese.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Buttermilk does wonders as a marinade for chicken.
    Have you tried adding some hot sauce to your buttermilk marinade?

I love all forms of chicken. I recently introduced my girlfriend to lemon pepper chicken and now she won't stop asking me to make it for her.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like to cook kind of an all'arrabiata tomato sauce with chicken breast in it. Some wild rice with it <3

Satay sauce is amazing, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Chicken curry, or good old chicken with brown gravy, tatos and peas/carrots. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I actually have some trouble getting my hands on buttermilk (it's not something you find in convenience stores here though I have gotten some from dairy producers) so I often make my own substitute using full cream, ayran and an acidic source. The ayran keeps the cream from breaking up from the acid and from then on you can go wild; I've tried it with balsamic vinegar, lemon, orange, pineapple and pomegranate juice, sherry and as for heat tabasco (my go to hot sauce).
    It's actually hard to get real buttermilk here too. The grocery store varieties aren't the real thing.

I have contacts through some farmers, so I can get it for personal use but not enough for professional use. That would be traditional buttermilk. I can make my own by adding an acid to simmering cream, but it's not the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every friggin time I see someone talk about curry chicken on the internet its the stuff from India. Curry that I know is from the Carribbean and isn't good unless it turns everything within 3ft of it yellow.

\

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Including the toilet?
    Toilet, countertops, pots, plates. any piece of white clothing in the building, all yellow.

Turmeric is not native to the Caribbean it was brought there from India and SE Asia, that's why people consider curry Indian.
    For sure. Met a lot of people from Guyana where I grew up.

- - - Updated - - -

Including the toilet?
    Toilet, countertops, pots, plates. any piece of white clothing in the building, all yellow. Gotta smell it from down the street too.

Turmeric is not native to the Caribbean it was brought there from India and SE Asia, that's why people consider curry Indian.
    For sure. Met a lot of people from Guyana where I grew up.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Tandoori chicken or fajitas.