Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I usually don't like necros but I love when people were flat out wrong.
    The take a quote from Thanos in infinity war trailers (Since it wasn't in Infinity war or Endgame) and change it to work in this forum.

"Fun isn't one considers when viewing a necro'd thread. But this does put a smile on my face."

10+ Year Old Account
    22 months since the last post in this thread... How much has changed in the Hairy Rat saga since then... sure we all can point and mock at the past and pretend that we know so much... how many of you knew 22 months ago all the things you know now about anything, let alone what you know about Hairy rats.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    22 months since the last post in this thread... How much has changed in the Hairy Rat saga since then... sure we all can point and mock at the past and pretend that we know so much... how many of you knew 22 months ago all the things you know now about anything, let alone what you know about Hairy rats.
    It's not about what we knew 22 months ago, it's about how OP went about saying his opinions were fact, acting like he was so sure of himself. Even going as far as insulting anyone who doesn't agree with him.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually don't like necros but I love when people were flat out wrong.
    Agreed.

/10
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    The fact that we all knew vulpera were inevitable the moment we saw those highly customizable beta models makes this thread even more enjoyable.
    Same with the Mechagnomes.

And yeah, I'm not really mad that this thread was Necro'd, I just find it funny that this ended up being a thing, even though some people didn't like the idea XD
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not about what we knew 22 months ago, it's about how OP went about saying his opinions were fact, acting like he was so sure of himself. Even going as far as insulting anyone who doesn't agree with him.
    It's MMOC... It's what far too many folks do when they think their case is strong... Look at all those classic haters and the retail haters that inundate us with their predictions disguised as 'fact' that Classic or Retail are/or will be soon 'dead'.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Can we all agree this is the best thread ever? I think we can all agree.

This and the clowns saying Tinker was coming. Haha, that one dude makes me laugh so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, you all had your fun. Closing!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)