Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Difficulty getting Pantheon trinket

Anyone else having issues getting additional trinkets from Argus? I accidentally had my spec set to balance when I killed him the first week. Picked up that one. I killed Argus first week which means I've killed Argus 10 times and haven't seen any other trinkets. I realize RNG is RNG but been coining every week and nothing. Curious if anyone else is having similar issues.

Signature Created by Jassinta

7+ Year Old Account
    cant coin trinket.

Haven't even gotten my first trinket in four resets. Hope the upcoming one will be different

I'm so sorry to also tell you this but The first trinket you receive will be based on your current spec or loot specialization, but future drops will be chosen randomly from those available for your class. Proof.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    I'm so sorry to also tell you this but The first trinket you receive will be based on your current spec or loot specialization, but future drops will be chosen randomly from those available for your class. Proof.
    Not random if you pick another loot spec from that quote you posted

I have 7 weeks of argus kills and I only just now got my first trinket, on the 7th week. I would think your second should be coming soon-ish. It's kinda hard to say. But 9 weeks after already getting one isn't probably at the threshold to question if something is bugged.
    Last edited by Tygera; 2018-02-01 at 07:58 PM.

Yea I'm in the exact same boat with you. Have killed him every week and only seen the one drop which was for Balance and is now chilling uselessly in my bank

I can confirm that you do NOT have to choose another spec. I got the ranged trinket in December and got the healing trinket last week without changing any loot specs beforehand.

I guess I got lucky that the second drop was my other geared and trait filled spec, but hopefully you'll get it soon.

yea, I got all 3 trinkets on my shaman while always staying in resto loot spec.

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    Not random if you pick another loot spec from that quote you posted
    This is false. Guildie got Guardian trinket but wasn't Guardian loot spec as their second trinket. It's confirmed random.

As for the topic, you're guaranteed to get your first trinket if you do 8 weekly Argus kills Normal+. Someone was keeping track of how the trinkets drop and it has Bad Luck Protection on it, giving you a guaranteed drop by week 8. Second+ trinket doesn't seem to have BLP, neither does Aman'Thul's Vision.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

huzzah, 7 weeks on alt with no trinket, can but hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    This is false. Guildie got Guardian trinket but wasn't Guardian loot spec as their second trinket. It's confirmed random.

As for the topic, you're guaranteed to get your first trinket if you do 8 weekly Argus kills Normal+. Someone was keeping track of how the trinkets drop and it has Bad Luck Protection on it, giving you a guaranteed drop by week 8. Second+ trinket doesn't seem to have BLP, neither does Aman'Thul's Vision.
    If you're in boomie you'll get boomie trinket first one. If you're a boomie still in boomie spec you can get any of the others. If you're boomie in guardian spec you'll get guardian one. That's what he was saying.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    If you're in boomie you'll get boomie trinket first one. If you're a boomie still in boomie spec you can get any of the others. If you're boomie in guardian spec you'll get guardian one. That's what he was saying.
    Yeah and what we are saying is that past the first one, the next ones don't work like that. It's already confirmed on the link I posted and multiple people getting trinkets not according to their current spec or loot spec.

Deleted
    I got the tank one after I got the resto. Was trying to get balance one, but wasn't in balance loot spec.

I have killed Argus 7 times already (6 heroic and 1 Normal) and no trinket.

I guess by the time I get it I will be able to level it up all the way to 1000 XD

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    The quote was saying "it's not random if you pick another loot spec", and the quote only mentioned the second+ one being random, which it is.

To clear this up once and for all, my friend made a ticket recently and got a response:

Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    The quote was saying "it's not random if you pick another loot spec", and the quote only mentioned the second+ one being random, which it is.

To clear this up once and for all, my friend made a ticket recently and got a response:

Ah, very cool. I stand corrected.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

i actually had a gm go a different way and gave me 7 days free game time (same prob as OP, got balance one first on accident then got resto second while loot speced as guarduian) https://imgur.com/gallery/bDo2g
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packinnheat View Post
    i actually had a gm go a different way and gave me 7 days free game time (same prob as OP, got balance one first on accident then got resto second while loot speced as guarduian) https://imgur.com/gallery/bDo2g
    - - - Updated - - -

Lucky, I got a guardian one even though I main feral due to not reseting my spec during a quick normal run where there was nothing for me to get as feral, therefore had my spec set to guardian.

Not had a second one drop despite killing the scum bag once a week since he was available, both normal and heroic. The GM did nothing to help me at all, I even wasted all my blessings on it before I realised that, despite it having agility as the main stat, it was in fact a tanking trinket. Kind of lost my willpower to play after it to be honest, finding it very hard to keep up with the other dps in my raid with their 990 pantheon trinkets while I'm still rocking a 910 eye and 945 seeping scourge.

Druid I know ended up with the feral pantheon trinket rather than the boomy one (which he had his loot spec set as) for his first trinket.