Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So you spew outdated memes at anyone who disagrees with you, and gkick anyone who's offline for a week.

Sounds like a great guild

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgmantel View Post
    Useful comment is useful, as far as I'm aware, this is the only classic forum here. Why does it even bother you to begin with is beyond me.
    You joined MMO champ purely to advertise your guild, your post basically goes against forum rules. Recruiting for a guild years ahead of time is a pointless waste of time.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You joined MMO champ purely to advertise your guild, your post basically goes against forum rules. Recruiting for a guild years ahead of time is a pointless waste of time.
    Nice try, I have read the rules for this sub-forum and I'm not breaking any. Have a good day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    So you spew outdated memes at anyone who disagrees with you, and gkick anyone who's offline for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

It clearly says on the website that no one will be removed if they mention that they will be absent for a while, but I guess you didn't even bother to go there before posting false info. Also, to disagree with something, there has to be a statement, and he was the one providing it, not me. So actually, I disagreed with him.

Nice try, I have read the rules for this sub-forum and I'm not breaking any. Have a good day..
    How about reading the rules of the website?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php...es_advertising

You joined up specifically to advertise your guild, you would have been refused if you asked to make a guild recruitment thread. If every guild that was recruiting was able to use the discussion forum to advertise the place would be full of recruitment spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    How about reading the rules of the website?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php...es_advertising

You joined up specifically to advertise your guild, you would have been refused if you asked to make a guild recruitment thread. If every guild that was recruiting was able to use the discussion forum to advertise the place would be full of recruitment spam.
    You seem awfully upset about this, however thank you for linking the website rules, I have read them and will contact a moderator. Although in all honesty, it's been up since February this year..
    Last edited by Sorgmantel; 2018-10-03 at 04:46 PM.

You seem awfully upset about this, however thank you for linking the website rules, I have read them and will contact a moderator. Although in all honesty, it's been up since February this year..
    Not upset, you got upset when you reponsded to my post that I made a while back and I replied back to you. Don't get upset about me posting in your thread when your thread is effectively spam. There are recruitement forums on MMO-champion for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock it off with the bickering, guys. The thread was made with positive intentions to connect the community, there's no reason to be hostile just because it was accidentally put in the wrong subforum.

I'm moving it to the recruitment forums now.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

BUMP! Updated main post

Main post updated! 30+ members now

Updated main post again, 35+ members!

WoW Classic Summer 2019 Release BUMP!

Come join our wonderful community, recruiting all classes still

Post-Blizzcon hype bump!

Ever so excited bump!

Have you seen much talk of organised PvP from the guys who have joined so far?

Weekly bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Samski View Post
    Have you seen much talk of organised PvP from the guys who have joined so far?
    No I can't say I have, I guess most of us are PvE-oriented. I have seen some who have mentioned it in their applications but not more than that.

So much news about Classic right now, the hype is increasing even more, if that's possible. Come join us now!