Was it a huge deal when you saw razorgore back in the day?

Do you remember?

(Razorgore the Untamed)

When u'd arrive at Scholomance and saw Razorgore on top of the bone pile like it'd exited the FUCKS out of u. Like seriously. U'd think he'd dropped like kind of tier gloves, like the one from Timmy the Cruel in Stratholme, or like tiers boots chest, gloves, pants, OR SOMETHINGS. U'd felts SUCKING FUCKING EXCITED AS FUCK. Kind of like the summoning Gargoyle at the earlier basement-ish balcony area of Scholomance. Or was it on the second floor basement gargoyle balcony. Or was it the 2nd floor balcony? There was a fire incense pillarying altar thingie short but small flated edges top or something IDK. N'd he Gargoyle boss wuld drop like like tier boots for Warrior? feels way more complex than Paladin Man all'd u have to do is go to Stratholme Backdoor and like killed Varimithas or something I forgot his name Malganis? I really forgot his name this third dreadlore dude at Stratholme.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2018-03-07 at 03:00 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Wat?

?

That's not Razorgore.

This is Razorgore.

The scholomance boss is called rattlegore (I think). Scholomance in Vanilla was quite an instance.... took sometime to completely finish. I used to enjoy it immensely - but couldn't devote that sort of time any more.

Hey, MMO-C Staff, literally EVERY post from this guy has been rambly trolling and has been locked. Why is this guy not banned yet? He is literally just spamming nonsense.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Yeah man, fighting Lord Marrowgar in Ulduar was the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    I repeat my other thread closures. Don't make pointless threads.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)