Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    i'm so done with this generation.

7+ Year Old Account
    I accept facts. I'm gonna die some day, good! And why worry about numbers? What the fuck do they even mean. Nope, I consider myself old when i'm dead.

Time slides off me. I walk in Eternity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, Trump is not always going to be President. lol!
    The next one might be even worse though, who knows?

Trump is a sign of the times and I doubt the situation in the US will be better in 3 or 7 years, so the next one will at least be on par with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    i'm so done with this generation.
    I hate all generations equally myself, but that doesn't stop me from being happy.

What bothers you most about the current one?

I turned 40 last year. A couple years ago I decided to hand dig a pond for my ducks. I work out, and do manual labor everyday. I consider myself in fairly decent shape. That totally whipped my ass and reminded me I was a lot closer to 40 than 20.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

When you're impatient or bored, sure... when you're preoccupied, there's never enough time nor do you notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Oh yeah. When you're in your 50s and 60s how's that gonna work out. Think it's gonna be easy to have friends with benefits?
    Why not? There's plenty of single women out there all the time of all ages. I'm a good looking guy too, if I have to be a sugar daddy that's an option as well lol.

Life is pain, when will it end... I'm 26 forever alone, ugly, fat piece of trash. If I didn't have people who cared about me, I would have "cleaned up" myself a long time ago. But I couldn't do that to my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
    Life is pain, when will it end... I'm 26 forever alone, ugly, fat piece of trash. If I didn't have people who cared about me, I would have "cleaned up" myself a long time ago. But I couldn't do that to my family.
    Talk to your family if you haven't already, let them know you need help. Life can be rough, but you can always do something to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexosaurus View Post
    Talk to your family if you haven't already, let them know you need help. Life can be rough, but you can always do something to make it better.
    Help requires money, and I'm already enough of a burden.

Deleted
    So what exactly did you talk about with your nephew and how did it go? @Jayburner

About to turn 41 in a few weeks. I have been married to my beautiful Wife for 7 years and we have 4 lovely daughters.

I still have great memories of the single life, days gone by that I will never be able to enjoy again.

If your SO starts talking about marriage...RUN!

Well, I'm only low 30's but I feel (and generally act) 16 a lot. The only difference is I've experienced most things in life, and never find any fulfillment, It just seems like a chore in between the fun. Nothing ever satisfies me, never content. Always want more. I have had everything I've ever wanted and it's still not enough. Get bored of the new car. Get bored of fucking the same girl. Get bored of being in the same relationship. Get bored of my very good career. Bored of a new video game shortly after I start it. The only thing that I've never tired of is being in the outdoors, and working out.

I'd love to experience satisfaction. I think that'd change perspective on existence a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the years go by slow, but individual days go by fast. Like for me, a week just zips by, but years draaag ooooon.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    We have a lot of older men on here who are single. I worry about them.
    I praise my good fortune every day i never got married.