Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Have you ever been cheated on?

How did you find out and what did you do?

What’s the best way to get over a break up?

I was really young when I got cheated on so I’m not sure I had any business taking it seriously. I was working and dating this girl I met who did my taxes. Dated for a year and was in love she was beautiful but of a daddy’s girl but meh.

Anyways a year or so after dating, she told me, her and her girlfriends were going to Mexico for spring break. I wasn’t insecure I had to work so. Long story short her best friend dropped her in it told me she didn’t go. She said she did and was sick in her hotel room when I called. But when this friend of of Hers called her up while I was on the line and guy picked up. I told him to give her the phone she admitted.

My heart was ripped out.

The best way I get over it. I swore of dating and relationships and focused on work.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-02-17 at 07:57 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    I think most people have

Yes and she told me the child was mine when it wasnt.

rip 6 years of good times.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Yep.

She admitted that she had been doing it after I told her about my own screw up.

She forgave me, I forgave her and we are still together.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. But I don't think so. Never been in a relationship long enough to be cheated on

Strawberry you can be cheated on in any length of a relationship, there's no minimum length for it to happen lol

No, the closest I got to being "cheated on" was recent actually, a girl from tinder was coming over to meet for the first time, last minute I found out she had cold sores, thank god i asked, she said "It's not a big deal, if you got them they wouldn't kill you it would just be an inconvenience" So i backed out and made an excuse to get out

the next day her way of getting "back at me" apparently was telling me "I fucked a guy last night when I was supposed to see you" I don't get why they was supposed to make me upset, it just made her look like a whore and I feel bad for that guy cause now he has herpes. GG

Yup. He was hitting on a friend of mine, bragging about his, uh, "skills" - she shrugged him off and told me about it. I just kind of ghosted him, which wasn't the most mature thing to do.

The best way to get over a broken heart is with time, and a good time. Give yourself some time to heal and sort things out mentally - no matter how long it takes. Realize that, no matter what, you deserve love. Then, when you're feeling better, go out, meet some new people, and have yourself a good ol' time. As long as you love yourself, you'll be alright in the end.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

I have been both the cheater and the cheatee (several times).. Both things really sucks..

First time, was with my first serious girlfriend. We had dated for a little less than a year, and were currently on a break due to some complications. She was a very naive girl, and my (at the time) "best friend" took advantage of that. She was going out for drinks with some friends, and i happened to be at another bar with my "best friend." We eventually met up, and talked a bit and I had a good feeling before I called it a night and went home. Afterward my "best friend" was telling her all kinds of lies about how I was only out to get laid, that I didn't want to be with her and what not. She ended up sleeping with him, and I found out like half a year later from a mutual friend.

Second time was slightly more complicated.. We had been together for awhile, but had some difficulties around the time. She started talking with her old fuck-buddy, who happened to be my "arch-nemesis" (He got me beat up by 15 guys cuz' he thought i had slept with his ex - I hadn't!). I told her that I was sure he only wanted one thing, but she insisted that he only wanted to be friends. She went out a night after we had had a fight, and I was walking around my apartment with this weird sensation. I tried calling her, but she didn't pick up. My slightly paranoid mind got the best of me, and I decided to use the key I had to her apartment. Came to an apartment where her best female friend slept in the bed, I asked her where my GF was, and she claimed she didn't know. Afterward I went home, and texted my girl asking her where she was. She replied with "We have to talk."
    Half an hour or so later, she came over. First thing I noticed was that she was bruised up and down her neck, and I asked her what had happened and she confessed that she had slept with my "arch-nemesis". The guy had tried to really put his mark on my GF with these bruises, I suppose just so I would know and remember. Like the dumb teenager I was, I forgave her and tried to make it work for a couple of months until she eventually out of no-where asked me to take a test for chlamydia.. I put two-and-two together and figured she probably had cheated on me once again. We eventually broke up afterward.

In regards of best way to get over a breakup. I have a few different methods, as breakups is usually what brings me down the most. I tend to try and keep in touch with my ex, and making sure she knows I will be pathetic, and in need of confirmation and most of all HONESTY, to know if there still is a chance or if I should let it go. If they fail to provide me with the honesty that I desperately desire I will do the opposite. I block them on every social media, their cell-number and everything, for me to be as little stimulated by them as possible. Then I spend as much time I can around friends and family, talk about how I feel when I need to and try to use all these emotions to something productive like work, workout or personal projects.
    Last edited by IAMANIKOLAS; 2018-02-17 at 08:47 PM.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

Deleted
    All these quizes by the same person almost make it seem as if he'd be phishing people's personal information... for whatever purpose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kind of. I dumped her instantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Yup. He was hitting on a friend of mine, bragging about his, uh, "skills" - she shrugged him off and told me about it. I just kind of ghosted him, which wasn't the most mature thing to do.

The best way to get over a broken heart is with time, and a good time. Give yourself some time to heal and sort things out mentally - no matter how long it takes. Realize that, no matter what, you deserve love. Then, when you're feeling better, go out, meet some new people, and have yourself a good ol' time. As long as you love yourself, you'll be alright in the end.
    Yeah, after I called her, there really wasn't anything to say, I just let her come get her stuff, and didn't stop her, but I never answered her calls, let her guess when I would be around so, when she did, I didn't feel there was anything to talk about.

I agree with you it was immature of me too, and I did get over it, but if anything just learned from the experience.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    For the best way to get over it, you have many suggestions in the other thread you started about favorite drinks :P
    I do love a good breakup Scotch :P

Twice to my knowledge. Once it ended the relationship, the second time it didn't.

As to the best way to get over things, it depends where your head's at really. Logically, you either get back in the pool after x amount of time, or you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post

How did you find out and what did you do?

What’s the best way to get over a break up?

I was really young when I got cheated on so I’m not sure I had any business taking it seriously. I was working and dating this girl I met who did my taxes. Dated for a year and was in love she was beautiful but of a daddy’s girl but meh.

Anyways a year or so after dating, she told me, her and her girlfriends were going to Mexico for spring break. I wasn’t insecure I had to work so. Long story short her best friend dropped her in it told me she didn’t go. She said she did and was sick in her hotel room when I called. But when this friend of of Hers called her up while I was on the line and guy picked up. I told him to give her the phone she admitted.

My heart was ripped out.

The best way I get over it. I swore of dating and relationships and focused on work.
    Yes, but never twice by the same person.

She stayed out all night. I left her immediately and stuck her with a high mortgage that she eventually got foreclosed on.

Best way to get over a break up is realize around half the planet is the opposite sex.

Deleted
    my former best friend and ex..

Been in an open relationship for 17 years so no, no cheating going on at all. The fun part is that I think I screw around less than some of my friends who are in more conventional relationships.

Deleted
    I swear that one Hanzo was cheating when he headshot me across the map.

Yes I have, she's a lying whore. Still really haven't gotten over it in the emotional sense of being in other relationships.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I swear that one Hanzo was cheating when he headshot me across the map.
    I felt that too... quite a few times actually xD