Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    It just means we get to go into Zandalar and kill them. There won't be any left after the raid.
    Nah! More will arise for veangance!
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Nah! More will arise for veangance!
    They can't, Rezan is dead! The only ones that have power are the ones that are left, and even it has dwindled.

(I'm trolling you. I personally hope that Vol'jin will take up the mantle and empower Zandalari Paladins, but I'm also thinking about what Blizzard might do.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    They can't, Rezan is dead! The only ones that have power are the ones that are left, and even it has dwindled.

(I'm trolling you. I personally hope that Vol'jin will take up the mantle and empower Zandalari Paladins, but I'm also thinking about what Blizzard might do.)
    Like I wouldn't see through that faul play ; )

They will come I'm 99% sure now! Blizzard cannot tease us with them so badly!

As a Zandaladin first thing I'm gonna do will be - razing Boralus to the ground and killing as many Kul'Tirans as I can.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Like I wouldn't see through that faul play ; )

They will come I'm 99% sure now! Blizzard cannot tease us with them so badly!

As a Zandaladin first thing I'm gonna do will be - razing Boralus to the ground and killing as many Kul'Tirans as I can.
    They've teased us before. Class/race combos that NPCs have that players can't have... it's always depressing.

Lightforged. I've had a Human, Dwarf, Draenei... but the Lightforged just won out... the racial is banging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human male, because I am a human male. There really wasn't much more to it than that.

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

One of every Alliance race but my "Main" is a Human.

Why? Because of Uther in WC3. Also the only other choice was Dwarf and there weren't any prominent Dwarf Paladins in lore.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Male blood elf because I don't like Tauren & the female blood elves attack animations look pretty damn stupid. I do have a female human paladin but I don't play her that much. Only reason for being human was for diplomacy & I picked female because a male named Platewinslet makes absolutely no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked a Dwarf Male, because there were no prominent Dwarven Paladins in the lore and I didn't want to play a human back then since I liked the dwarven better. Plus I thought the laugh was way better.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I play Alliance but I made a Horde toon to level up with a friend, and I couldn't choose anything but BE. Not that I would ever play a tauren paladin but anyway. A month brfore the expansion I created my lightforged pally and leveled him up for the heritage armor. Still level 70. Passive is great in dungeons or mass pulling in general. Both are male.

Well right now it's Dark Iron Dwarf, but I will also grind out Zandalari for a prelate. Both are bamf.

Deleted
    Human male paladin. i am kinda boring on that point, its been my go to class in every MMO i have played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male blood elf, not because I like blood elf, but it's the best option for horde. Wish we got some more options, or a system where you can betray your faction so I could ge a nice race for paladin
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Male Blood Elf. When I created it, it was the only race that could be Paladin on the Horde side, even now, it's the one that makes most sense, alternative being the ridiculous holy cow. Male, because it is a better aesthetic fit for a melee combatant and the whole crusader deal.

Deleted
    I have a human paladin. Why? because in Vanila i had the option of dwarves or humans. And i hate those small fat fuckers

Male Blood Elf Retribution Blood Knight, Male Tauren Protection Sunwalker, and then my mostly unplayed Alliance characters a Male Lightforged Draenei Holy Vindicator, and a Female Draenei Protection Vindicator. My favorite by far is my Blood Knight though and always felt that Retribution fit the Blood Elves perfectly after all that has happened to them.
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

I used to be BE when playing Horde. Now Draenei (preLegion), since everyone was Human and Dwarf was not appealing to me. And I liked the Passive strength + free heal. and the general look while in full set. Lightforged is very tempting for the AoE burst at the moment.... still not playing on changing it... yet. I see Ironforged more of a PvP race and Im not really PvPing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Pandaren paladin - because pandarens NEED to have access to all class! (especially druids - activison give me pandaren druids!)
    I concur on the druids. Especially as they don't even have to really think much about the bear form!

For the topic at hand, I went with Lightforged. Even as a usually devoted Horde player I have to admit they look amazing in full plate. Basically Tauren, but without the face problem. (aka. 'You don't get the face plate visuals because there's a muzzle sticking out')

Male human, one of the oldest characters.
    Female Lightforged draenei, for heritage armor and good synergy.

Had a female tauren, but forced to racechange to bloodelf after an surprising amount of sexual harassment.

Originally wanted tauren for its stamina increase to help with tanking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf.

Lady Liadrin is bae.