Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    Let's remember that during Cata-prepatch, Dwarves did NOT have Mages, and Darkspear did NOT have warlocks until there was a big stink raised about them not getting new classes from the community. They were added last minute before the game went live. So if we make enough noise, we can change blizzard's mind.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There is nothing that you can do to make this happen. Reminds me of all of those anti-gun "activists" getting no where with gun control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    much more millenial to roll over a like a mindless sheep and not try to actually affect change on a product you like.

- - - Updated - - -

because they can't remove a spec from a class for a race(though, i would be ok with them doing that if they were willing to take the risk.)

void elves should have 0 holy spells. their shield and levitate shouldn't be light magic. neither should lightforged have any void spells.

And yet Velf can be Holy/Disci Priest but not Paladins.

Because Blizzard is forced to make a """"""""balance""""""" between class/race combo. Thing that wouldnt be a problem if we had the overlays

Send Blizzard Twitter accounts a daily reminder every day from now until BFA reminding them about Paladin lore and Freethinkers and demand Zandalari Paladins.

Twitters to spam:
    If your goal is to harass Blizzard into doing what you want, guess again. Blizzard never caves into this kind of garbage, and in fact goes out of their way to go against it.

Deleted
    Look at

BELF PALA / MONK / PRIEST -> GOING VOID ELF -> LOSE PALA BUT STILL MONK (?) AND PRIEST (?????).

Because of Balance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    If your goal is to harass Blizzard into doing what you want, guess again. Blizzard never caves into this kind of garbage, and in fact goes out of their way to go against it.
    That is why i suggest to ask something else like overlays, so we can still have zandalari paladin o void elf paladin or "any class/race combo that seems a lore abortion but can be proven because there is 1 npc in a remote spot of azeroth that use 3/100 spell of that class"

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    much more millenial to roll over a like a mindless sheep and not try to actually affect change on a product you like.
    Yes, darling, because that is the only alternative

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Look at

BELF PALA / MONK / PRIEST -> GOING VOID ELF -> LOSE PALA BUT STILL MONK (?) AND PRIEST (?????).

Because of Balance.

- - - Updated - - -

That is why i suggest to ask something else like overlays, so we can still have zandalari paladin o void elf paladin or "any class/race combo that seems a lore abortion but can be proven because there is 1 npc in a remote spot of azeroth that use 3/100 spell of that class"
    Yeah let's conveniently ignore the lore dumps from Vanilla which where the only information about the Zandalari - including that they even existed. The original source of EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ZANDALARI when they FIRST SHOWED UP explained it - then when the Zandalari came back, Blizzard acknowledged it with an NPC. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    that sounds like a horrible idea
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Yeah let's conveniently ignore the lore dumps from Vanilla which where the only information about the Zandalari - including that they even existed. The original source of EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ZANDALARI when they FIRST SHOWED UP explained it - then when the Zandalari came back, Blizzard acknowledged it with an NPC. Get over it.
    Those aren't paladin otherwise they would have wrote Paladins instead of Freethinker or Prelate.

At this rate ask for Tauren Rogue since grimtotem can.
    Or goblin Sha...mhhh

Also if lore state that Velf are Belf why there are no Velf Paladins??
    Where is my Nelf Paladin? I have helped that Nelf priest becoming a Paladin it is in the lore.

All the fuzz " bbbbut the lore " sorry but is pretty dumb argument because Blizzard proven more than once that Lore is Canon or not when they want.

Deleted
    Hahahshshshahahhahaahahhaha no

Deleted
    Only if Humans can be druid and shaman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Only if Humans can be druid and shaman.
    only if orcs can be paladin and priest

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I've rented a few hundred bots to create randomized twitter messages that express the desire for Zandalari Paladins to the Blizzard twitters this morning. Hopefully they'll do their job.
    I love you Pedro <3

Deleted
    If anything, I would love Zandalari Monks. They make 100% more sense than paladins anyway.

Let's remember that during Cata-prepatch, Dwarves did NOT have Mages, and Darkspear did NOT have warlocks until there was a big stink raised about them not getting new classes from the community. They were added last minute before the game went live. So if we make enough noise, we can change blizzard's mind.

Zandalari Paladin lore base exists in the game, moreso than rogue and warlocks if you look at Zandalari societ, previous NPCs, and Spells that exist in the game. This isn't a call to remove those, but rather a call to mobilize the troops for Zandalari Paladins.

Send Blizzard Twitter accounts a daily reminder every day from now until BFA reminding them about Paladin lore and Freethinkers and demand Zandalari Paladins.

Twitters to spam:

https://twitter.com/Warcraft

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS

https://twitter.com/Blizzard_Ent

Use the following tweet:

I know you want to go back to basics but Lore exists, make it happen
    https://tinyurl.com/ycgj9kpz. Don't forget, warlocks were added to trolls in Cata. You've consistently showcased Zandalari Paladins since then as well - Freethinkers, Zandalari Prelates in ToT, Light of the Loa

This link goes to the following:

A Reddit Thread with 100+ upvotes that also detail the exact same thing
    100+?!

What a pressing issue with tons of support!

Also, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    If anything, I would love Zandalari Monks. They make 100% more sense than paladins anyway.
    i have zero doubt that the zandalari know how to use spirit energy. but i don't for a moment believe they would do so in the pandaren style. monk is far too steeped in pandaren culture for it to be available to zanda.

demon hunter fits them more than monk, considering the lore of the demoniacs is basically exactly like a demonhunter, only they're so tough they don't have to cut their eyes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh right, as much as I would like Zandalari Paladins, this is NOT the way to get them. They've likely already discussed them and are still discussing them. Remember, the class list was DATAMINED, not officially posted.

Watch Zandalari have absolutely horrible racials compared to Blood Elves and Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard doesnt like petitions and this didn't need it's own thread. Let us please condense these into one: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...alari-Paladins
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)