I think he has the most drops in the league since 2015. Will be a good replacement for Dez...

1st is pretty expensive, unless JJ thinks this is the missing piece they need to make a run. Only get 1/2 a season of his 4th year rookie contract. I think his 5th year option cost is about 14 million next year.

Marshawn Lynch went on IR. Wouldn't be surprised if he retires after this year, bad way to go out.

Cardinals vs Raiders for the #1 pick is going to be an interesting battle now at least.

The Lobster is starting again this week. If he keeps not being terrible I wonder what team is going to pay him $25 mill a year in the offseason.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Cowboys have apparently traded for Amari Cooper.

Considering Jerry Jones sent a 1st, 3rd and 5th round pick to Detroit for Roy Williams in '08, not that surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Marshawn Lynch went on IR. Wouldn't be surprised if he retires after this year, bad way to go out.

Cardinals vs Raiders for the #1 pick is going to be an interesting battle now at least.

The Lobster is starting again this week. If he keeps not being terrible I wonder what team is going to pay him $25 mill a year in the offseason.
    Nah, Giants for the #1 pick but make the mistake of trading for Carr.

But yes, the battle for Bosa is now the top of the draft board story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idunno, the Raiders were pretty terrible when they were trying to win, who knows what they can accomplish now that they're giving up.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I doubt anyone will. I think teams have figured out by now that he turns into a pumpkin again away from Gase.

I think the Bills have a shot at top 3. Arizona and San Fran have to play each other again, and one will go to 2 wins. San Fran probably has a few more wins in them. So do the Falcons. The NFC East is such a mess I don't think the Giants are stuck in the cellar, especially when winter rolls around and everyone decides to run the ball despite there being little proof that weather affects the passing game significantly.

We can blow the top 3 pick by showing up against Darnold or Miami at any point though, or if the Jags are truly this horrific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jason Witten said Dallas won the trade. I think dude has suffered way too many head injuries through his career.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Jason Witten said Dallas won the trade. I think dude has suffered way too many head injuries through his career.
    He must've been real impressed with Cooper on MNF when he had 9 yards rushing and 9 yards receiving. $14 million is a bargain!
    /s

OH MAN, you guys ready for LIL YACHTY?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    OH MAN, you guys ready for LIL YACHTY?
    Already changed the channel.

This commentary is nausea inducing enough as it is.

Give CBS a prime time game again.

How the hell does Nespresso have the budget to hire George Clooney and the woman who plays Margaery in Game of Thrones?

For some reason I never realized the Falcons were 2-4 and did not know how, but this game is showing me why.

I know to expect nothing from anything ESPN does coverage wise, but what was that they did for halftime?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    How the hell does Nespresso have the budget to hire George Clooney and the woman who plays Margaery in Game of Thrones?
    Aren't they part of Nestle?

Man, I can't understand why football announcers don't know why you should go for 2 when you're down 8 points. It's simple fucking math, applied to statistics.

10+ Year Old Account
    "These diva wide receivers wanna go to the bathroom". God can they fire Booger like, last week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Giants trade Eli Apple to the Saints for a 4th and 7th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Giants trade Eli Apple to the Saints for a 4th and 7th.
    So the new regime in NY wasn't fond of Eli Apple either. Getting a 4th and a 7th for a former first round pick is pretty terrible, but at least they are building up draft capital for the inevitable rebuild.

Reminds me of this tweet I saw yesterday:

Giants among teams that are in a rebuild or are only just getting out of a rebuild. Not a good list to be on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders are in full rebuild mode for the second time in the space of those 6 years, our current longest serving draft picks are from the 2nd round down in 2014, and there's a chance Carr could be traded before the season's end.

Come 2020, I'll be amazed if anyone from 2014-2016 that isn't named Gabe Jackson or Justin Ellis is still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Secondary has been trouble, not sure this is the answer, but a body is a body.
    /s