10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo freaking hyped, can't wait for tomorrow!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, have we done our official divisional predictions yet?

NFC East: 1. Eagles 2. Cowboys 3. Redskins 4. Giants

Guess the only surprise here is that I have the Skins over the Giants. I had the Eagles winning it last year, and they'll do it again.

NFC West: 1. Rams 2. Cardinals 3. 49ers 4. Seahawks

Guess this division boils down to how much you trust Jimmy G. I'm not there yet. A healthy Cardinals team is easily better.

NFC South: 1. Falcons 2. Saints 3. Panthers 4. Bucs

I'm giving that stacked Falcons team a second chance after last year. One two and three are really close, and it's obvious that the Bucs are trash, and will be without Winston for awhile.

NFC North: 1. Vikings 2. Packers 3. Lions 4. Bears

Just not gonna take risks on this one. Lions are the Lions, and the Bears have to prove they're competitive.

AFC East: 1. Pats 2. Jets 3. Dolphins 4. Bills

Like the opposite of the NFC North. Everyone's a dumpster fire except the Pats, until proven otherwise.

AFC West: 1. Chiefs 2. Chargers 3. Broncos 4. Raiders

Eric Berry will make the Chiefs' defense look good, and Mahomes shouldn't need to do too much. The Chargers continue to suffer from injuries. I'm sold on the "Gruden is killing the locker room morale" thing. his s tuff might work in the future, but right now, all he's done is cause loss.

AFC South:

1. Titans 2. Texans 3. Jags 4. Colts

The Titans are quietly a solid team. Unsure on if Desaun Watson can keep the productivity he had before he got hurt. I figure the Jags are a one-season trick. Colts even with Luck have a terrible roster.

AFC North:

1. Bengals 2. Steelers 3. Ravens 4. Browns

Browns will win some games at least. the Bengals just need some kind of consistency and to stay healthy. The Steelers have a weak defense, and the locker room shit with Bell holding out isn't helping them any.

- - - Updated - - -

With KJ Wright hurt, Shaquem Griffin will be starting week one https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/...28990519083008

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    NFC East:
    Eagles
    Cowboys
    Giants
    Redskins
    Eagles run away with the division. Cowboys are meh, Eli is Eli, and the skins are a mess.

NFC North:
    Packers
    Vikings
    Lions
    Bears
    Don't trust Cousins enough to have the Vikings win again, though it depends on if Rodgers gets hurt again. Lions are meh, and while the Bears will be better this season, I still see them in the dumpster this year.

NFC South
    Saints
    Falcons
    Panthers
    Bucs
    Saints are the most likely team to represent the NFC in the Superbowl as they're the most complete NFC team. Falcons shouldn't be far behind, don't trust the Panthers. Bucs are a mess, probably fight for the worst record this season.

NFC West
    Rams
    49ers
    Seahawks
    Cardinals
    Either the Rams run away with the division, or they show that spending tons of money on players to make a SB run doesn't always work out. 49ers are in the air because I've no idea how Jimmy G will do for a season. Seahawks will be at least average as long as Wilson is there. Cardinals are a mess.

AFC East
    Patriots
    Jets
    Bills
    Dolphins
    Patriots run away with the division. Jets might make it competitive early, but will fall behind by like week 11-12. Bills are slightly better then the Dolphins.

AFC North
    Steelers
    Ravens
    Bengals
    Browns
    Steelers will likely win the division despite locker room drama. They have too many weapons. Ravens will get somewhere with their defense, but Flacco is mostly hot garbage, and Jackson wasn't particularly impressive. Browns are, well, the browns.

AFC South
    Jaguars
    Texans
    Titans
    Colts
    Jaguars should run away with their division. Watson will carry the Texans unless he gets hurt again. The Titans are mediocre, and the Colts are bad even with Luck.

AFC West:
    Chiefs
    Broncos
    Chargers
    Raiders
    This division I'm honestly not sure about. The Chargers could easily win the division or be last, depending on how bad the injury bug hits them, which seems to happen every season as of late. Broncos defense should be decent, and the Raiders.. I don't trust Gruden.

NFC East:
    Eagles/Cowboys/Redskins/Giants (1st/2nd/3rd/4th)

I like Smith more than a lot of people, I think they will be decent but not enough to win the division or make the playoffs. I doubt the Giants are good but this whole division is crazy, unlikely Eagles actually repeat as Division winners but hard to bet against them. Cowboys have the most variance in my opinion, they could win 4 or 12 games.

NFC North:
    Vikings/Packers/Lions/Bears

The first of the stacked NFC divisions. 3 teams I could see winning the division/making the playoffs, but I am only betting on two making it out. Lions starting over with a new coach are going to be good but not great. A returning Rodgers (flush with cash I may add) is likely to prove the Packers can still compete they grab a playoff spot but not the division.

NFC South:
    Falcons/Saints/Panthers/Bucs

Falcons seem like the frontrunner of the second strong NFC division. Good on both sides of the ball, and two years of success to prove they are actual contenders. Saints looked really strong as well. I think them, or the Falcons win the division. Panthers will be lurking as well, we will see if even/odd year for the Panthers hold true. If so they won’t make the playoffs, and that is what I am predicting.

NFC West:
    Rams/Cardinals/Seahawks/49ers

Rams are boom or bust, and my picks to win the SB. Either all their signings work out, or their locker room gets explosive and they implode midseason. I don’t know where all this 49ers hype comes from, yes Jimmy G looked good last year but that doesn’t make them a complete team yet. I think Cardinals were better than their record last year and they’ll miss playoffs but end up second in the division. Seahawks are in rebuilding mode it seems, but I trust them more than the 49ers.

Playoffs (In order of seeding): Rams/Vikings/Eagles/Falcons/Saints/Packers

AFC East:
    Patriots/Dolphins/Bills/Jets

Patriots still AFC frontrunners and obvious choice to win their division. Bills regress with a new QB at the helm, same for the Jets (Maybe next year both will look good, time will tell). Dolphins will improve with a nonstop gap QB in place and a clearer idea of what they want to do on both sides of the ball.

AFC North:
    Steelers/Bengals/Ravens/ Browns
    Steelers are worse without Bell (Sure the stats say otherwise, but I feel they are from limited data) but even if he doesn’t play at all they should still take the division. Ravens are listless, the Bengals looked bad and rehired Marvin Lewis for some reason, and the Browns are the Browns.

AFC South:
    Jaguars/Texans/Titans/Colts

Jaguars defense remains spooky, Fournette looks better, and Bortles minimizes his mistakes. They should win the division, although the Texans looked good when Watson was healthy. Texans post a solid record and make the playoffs, but don’t win the division. Titans all squeak into the playoffs, transforming this usually terrible division into a powerhouse of the AFC (At least for one year). Colts look terrible, and Andrew luck won’t fix all their problems.

AFC West:
    Chargers/Chiefs/Broncos/Raiders

Chargers have to have a year here they don’t have everyone injured sometime right? Phillip Rivers feels like he will be the first to retire of the QBs drafted around him, and I would like to see him get one last chance with a talented team on both sides. I am not 100% sold on the Chiefs yet, but they definitely have the tools on the offence. Broncos still seem like a mess, so I don’t trust them. We will see this year if Gruden knows WTF he is doing, until then I’m putting them last in the division.

Playoffs (In order of seeding): Patriots/Jaguars/Chargers/Steelers/Texans/Titans

Playoff Results:

NFC:
    Eagles vs Packers
    Saints vs Falcons
    Rams vs Saints
    Eagles vs Vikings
    Rams vs Eagles

AFC:
    Chargers vs Titans
    Texans vs Steelers
    Chargers vs Jaguars
    Patriots vs Texans
    Chargers vs Patriots

Super Bowl 53 (Aka the battle of LA):
    Rams vs Chargers

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the Rams made a bid on Mack, I don't know how on earth they were gonna pay anybody, but holy shit that would've been insane. They got outbid since Chicago is expected to pick earlier than they are.
    /s

Deleted
    Predictions; yay!

NFC East:
    Eagles
    Giants
    Redskins
    Cowboys

Should be boring this year, unless Eli steps up to and matches what should be better protection, better running and better receiving around him. Last year, I had Giants above Eagles here btw.

NFC North:
    Vikings
    Packers
    Lions
    Bears

If Trubisky Goffs it in his second season, Bears might overtake the eternally mediocre Lions.

NFC South
    Saints
    Falcons
    Panthers
    Bucs

Really like the Panthers. They might become the best NFL team to miss the playoffs in quite a while, as Falcons, Saints and GB should be even better. NFC is a bitch this year.

NFC West
    Rams
    Cardinals
    49ers
    Seahawks

Rams in a landslide ahead of three 7-9 or 8-8 teams. If Bradford breaks in the middle as usual, Cards collapse.

AFC East
    Patriots
    Jets
    Dolphins
    Bills

Patriots don't have to worry about the division; they just have to worry about keeping Brady alive behind what should be a suspect O-line.

AFC North
    Steelers
    Ravens
    Bengals
    Browns

If Bell misses games over his contract situation, Steelers by week 13 or 14. If not, Steelers earlier. Browns will win games (Yes, plural).

AFC South
    Jaguars
    Texans
    Titans
    Colts

If the Texans stay healthy for once, they can give anybody in the AFC a run for their money.

AFC West:
    Broncos
    Chargers
    Chiefs
    Raiders

Chargers have the better roster on paper, but I don't trust their play calling. Or their doctors. Chiefs and Raiders both join the Bills and Cowboys in the 'suck even more than expected' club.

10+ Year Old Account
    @bajskorv @Vegas82 @Grapefruitsnz @Saladbar @Piglord @Northern Goblin @Vetali @PokeKitty @Buckeyenut88

Last chance to get your vote in for the Superbowl picks. (and honestly I shouldn't have to chase you guys like this for your votes)

Previous picks: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...img/edit#gid=0

Has to be in before the game starts tonight!

10+ Year Old Account
    OK I don't usually go in depth with predictions but my sleep schedule is all screwed up and I had nothing better to do.

AFC North
    Steelers 12-4
    Ravens 7-9
    Bengals 5-11
    Browns 4-12

AFC South
    Jaguars 12-4
    Texans 10-6
    Titans 9-7

Colts 6-10

AFC East
    Patriots 11-5
    Bills 6-10
    Dolphins 5-11
    Jets 4-12

AFC West
    Chiefs 11-5
    Broncos 8-8
    Raiders 8-8
    Chargers 6-10

NFC North
    Vikings 12-4
    Packers 11-5

Bears 5-11
    Lions 5-11

NFC South
    Saints 11-5
    Panthers 10-6
    Falcons 9-7
    Buccaneers 3-13

NFC East
    Eagles 12-4
    Cowboys 10-6

Ethnic Slurs 5-11
    Giants 4-12

NFC West
    Rams 12-4
    49ers 9-7
    Seahawks 8-8
    Cardinals 6-10

I used a pickem site, so there's stuff that clearly won't be right but I can't be bothered to fix it entirely, I hated on the AFC East excessively, and I doubt the Giants will be that bad.

/s

Fine, Cowboys win the Super Bowl.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

For Free to Air NRL in Australia

Here is the program this week

I have the day off tomorrow & have bought a bottle of 750ml bottle of Jim Beam to watch the game..

OMG. NFL American Football is the BEST

Come down to Australia sometime y'all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Soooo freaking hyped, can't wait for tomorrow!
    Yes I will be cheering on the Falcons

I had a look a the the stats from the trial games.

I just think Atlanta have the most healthy & better QB at the moment
    Nick Foles threw two intercepts.in the trials.. He will come good

10+ Year Old Account
    My pick is still the Rams.

10+ Year Old Account
    New England Patriots.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    AFC North: Steelers. Steelers bring back the same playmakers and will make noise. Ravens will be better this year and possibly get a wild card berth. Bengals still have glaring issues at O-line and has too many young guns to see a ROI right now. Browns as ass.

AFC South: Texans. Most complete roster in the division. Rock solid D. Titans won't be too far behind. Jags will falter. Colts are ass.

AFC East: Pats. No explanation here.

AFC West: Broncos. Case Keenum will be an adequate answer at QB and D is still strong. Oakland has a decent enough offense but their D might as well be called Cincinatti West at this point. Chiefs don't have the same D they used to. Chargers have too many injuries to count on.

NFC North: Bears. You heard it here first. Khali Mack adds immese value to an already stout D and I think Mitch Trubisky is the real deal. Packers have no D. I don't trust Kirk Cousins. And Lions are lions.

NFC South. Saints. Too much promise from last year's draft for there to be a regression. Can't trust Atlanta with Sarkessian calling plays. Panthers have no O-line and went 8-1 last year in games decided by one possession. They won't be as lucky this year. Bucs are trash with or without Winston and their schedule is brutal.

NFC East: Giants. There's not much to dislike about this roster. Eagles will regress offensively this year and Carson Wentz won't be the same even if he comes back. Cowboys are a dumpster fire and their O-line will regress under Paul Alexander, book it. Redskins will start to seriously consider firing Jon's brother.

NFC West: Cardinals. You heard it here first. They're going to have the same magic that their 2015 year by midseason. Rams won't be too far behind. Seahawks are just the Russel Wilson show now. 49ers need another year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Last chance to get your vote in for the Superbowl picks.
    The San Francisco 49ers will win the Super Bowl and go 19-0 while doing it.

AFC North: Bengals in an upset
    AFC East: Patriots
    AFC South: Texans
    AFC West: Chargers
    AFC Wild Cards- Steelers and Jaguars

NFC North: Vikings
    NFC East: Eagles
    NFC South: Falcons
    NFC West: Rams
    NFC Wildcards: 49ers and Saints

AFC Champ: Chargers just because I love Anthony Lynn and wished we had hired him,
    NFC Champ: Falcons

SB Champ: Falcons, as per my previous SB pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    too lazy to do division picks, sorry.

AFCN: Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Browns

AFCE: Pats, Jets, Dolphins, Bills

AFCS: Jags, Colts, Texans, Titans

AFCW: Chargers, Chiefs, Broncos, Raiders
    I won't trust the seconday or Vance Joseph at all right now and the offense is relying on way too many players with little to no experience.

NFCN: Packers, Lions, Vikings, Bears

NFCE: Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys

NFCS: Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Bucs

NFCW: Rams, Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals
    Last edited by Grube; 2018-09-06 at 10:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna say the Rams to win it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Rams regress pretty hard and miss the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weather delay in Philly. Definitely nto going to be able to watch this game till the end. Apparently they are hopeful to kick off by 20:55 ET.