Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer as an allied race?

Voters
607. You may not vote on this poll
  • Void Elves

265 43.66%
  • High Elves

342 56.34%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    I like the new void elves' hot new blue wings... the Alliance females are gonna out class the horde in fashion only, like usual! But that's the only thing I like about the new patch period.

What do high elves look like? Is there concept art to make them as awesomely different from Trolls as Zandalarian Trolls are different?

So..I rather have void elves, because...salty tears

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Yep and none of your naysaying will shut us up so why bother, no ones forcing you to read our threads just ignore them if you don't like it.
    I think it's clear at this point that this topic is my personal forum berserk button.

I'll comment on them for as long as you make them, if only to point out the uncomfortable truth that what you want isn't happening.
    "If you want to be a fair skinned, light haired, blue eyed elf...sorry, the horde is there waiting for you"

-Game Director Ion Hazzikostas

No he wants peoples opinions I could care less if the Horde got a new race I want High Elves.
    This +1 ftw

Peaceful Inn in Stormwind trying to stay away from the Anti High Elf Crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Blizz already decided, no point discussing high elves.

The only interesting Alliance High Elf hero is Alleria, and she went the path of the void, so blizz made void elves instead.

Silver Covenant been really all over the place in their representation.

I really hope they kill off Vereesa so we can kill off the idea of playable High Elves.
    Yea because that's how great story writing works. Killing off victims like Vereesa to please the entitled players.

Yep and none of your naysaying will shut us up so why bother, no ones forcing you to read our threads just ignore them if you don't like it.
    Its pointless to even debate with these guys. All that Obelisk Kai and almost everyone else who hates alliance and idea of playable high elves is to waste people's time, harass them for wanting to play something different, and continue to throw pointless excuse to another pointless excuse. God for bid to have alliance players enjoy bit of good Warcraft 2 nostalgia instead of getting short end of stick and be force to play a race that they already have played on the horde and again with void elves.

Yet you ever wonder why I don't even debate or form a discussion with these people. Because rather to have half of playerbase be happy of what they want to play as. They only want to have the game only be focus on them instead of other side the community. That's all these Anti high elf crowd is.

I think i will high elves

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post

Its pointless to even debate with these guys. All that Obelisk Kai and almost everyone else who hates alliance and idea of playable high elves is to waste people's time,
    its because i like the aliance that i don't want a copy race of the horde there, is way better have a full new race own their own who actually will be interesting, not add the same race again

alliance players complaint that they don't get unique things like druidforms or unique looking races like zandalari but kee pasking copy carbon races of the horde, thats crazy

harass them for wanting to play something different,
    are you joking? something different who is literally the same of something we already have?

and continue to throw pointless excuse to another pointless excuse. God for bid to have alliance players enjoy bit of good Warcraft 2 nostalgia instead of getting short end of stick and be force to play a race that they already have played on the horde and again with void elves.
    your wr2 nostalgia is pointless when the elves left the alliance there and then again in wa3

Besides the horde don't have the forest trolls and ogres who were part of the horde in the second war, and they don't even get added to the other faction, so i think we get the end of stick in this subject

Yet you ever wonder why I don't even debate or form a discussion with these people. Because rather to have half of playerbase be happy of what they want to play as. They only want to have the game only be focus on them instead of other side the community. That's all these Anti high elf crowd is.
    well tbf all the alliance "debate" is always based on personal feelings, nostalgia and bias, in 13 years didn't change, and didn't convince blizzard otherwise, why those same arguments do will now?

yeah i want the focus on the alliance races, cool things, like sethrakk, arakkoa, jyniu not a horde race with blue eyes

All elfs are shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    The High Elves as a playable race for the Alliance is now closer than ever!!
    Our just demand, far from disappearing, has only strengthened!!
    For the Quel'dorei. For the Alliance. Always.
    I like your enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    It's like saying Blacks/Latinos/Whites/Asians are different races because some vote Democrat and some vote Republican.
    of course, those voting Republican are part of the evil void races while those voting democrat are holy. And Hillary was just a bad exception as she was possessed by Sargeras.

The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    I think it's clear at this point that this topic is my personal forum berserk button.

I'll comment on them for as long as you make them, if only to point out the uncomfortable truth that what you want isn't happening.
    I pass my duty onto you. (Since with current college workload I cannot participate as much)
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Traycor View Post
    I like your enthusiasm.
    Northem is...unique.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I pass my duty onto you. (Since with current college workload I cannot participate as much)
    It might even end one day.

Hopefully with fire.
    "If you want to be a fair skinned, light haired, blue eyed elf...sorry, the horde is there waiting for you"

-Game Director Ion Hazzikostas