10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Yet that is a flaw in the argument, divorcing lore from gameplay. We all know WHY Kul Tirans are an Allied race and why Defias Brotherhood aren't, because Kul Tirans have a completely different build which in turn is represented by a completely different model. Now we can try and rationalise why Kul Tirans look different from ordinary Humans, some have suggested a drop of Vrykul blood, others saying it's a product of their environment and isolation (an explanation I am personally partial too) but that is after the fact that they are now an allied race and they are an allied race because they look different. Had Kul Tirans not been given a unique look, Blizzard wouldn't have given them a second look as an Allied race candidate and would have come up with an alternative in their stead.
    Except Kul Tirans weren't demonstrated to have any differences in biology or outward appearance until they became an Allied Race - and we've seen many Kul Tirans before, e.g. the events of WC3: TFT. Jaina, Daelin, the Kul Tiran infantry that occupied Theramore, all of apparent Human stock. Nothing is stopping the developers from adding the same kinds of differentiation to the Defias Brotherhood's members (though I'm hard-pressed to think of why they would), and similarly nothing is stopping them from doing the same to the exiled High Elves. Quite easy to rationalize that their time away from Quel'Thalas or even their refusal to absorb Arcane energy might have had an effect on their physiology. The point is that Kul Tirans were retroactively given a unique look, and not even one that is uniform to its own people - as an argument against, it doesn't have lot to stand on.

Yet that is, in the end, exactly what they did with the Void Elves. They added a tangible variation to a group of thalassian elves that differentiates them from an already available version. The solution proposed here has therefore already been attempted and was rejected on the grounds that they went too far...too far on a race that can be charitably described as a minor variation on an existing Blood/High Elf. And while for some the objection was that they 'weren't the high elves who stayed with the Alliance', the number of pro High Elven commentators who would be willing to accept Void Elves as long as they were 'fixed' i.e. made to look like Blood/High Elves is enough to draw the conclusion that Void Elves are not unacceptable because of their lore, but because of their look.
    Void Elves ultimately have about the same differentiation as exists between the Nightborne and the Night Elves, really. Not to say they aren't different enough, but neither are they so starkly different that they fail the silhouette test. I get Void Elves confused with Blood Elves in-game all the time at first blush, the same is true of Nightborne and Night Elves. Personally speaking I think adding "High Elven" customization to Void Elves would be fine, too; though that's neither here nor there as concerns the lore argument.

I am sure you have moderated this topic enough to know that there is an outstanding discussion regarding the possibility of Void Elves being able to convert other Elves, based upon comments made by Steven Danuser and the reality in game that the number of Void Elves seen does not match the number of Void Elves who were present at the ritual. Leaving aside that debate here, I believe the evidence shows that they can reproduce by converting adult elves into Void Elves. As a result, the population objection to Alliance High Elves does not apply to Void Elves.
    Still speculative, though; we have no canon sources to demonstrate it can be done, or would be done. Either way, the current population of Void Elves is likely well below that of existing exiled High Elves and Void Elves are currently an Allied Race in good standing. Population is not a strong argument against.

But the population argument is the lore based rationale as to why Alliance High Elves are not playable. I can list off the occasions on which population has been cited as a reason against playable Alliance High Elves, from the Caydiem 2005 post which stated 'In short, High Elves are not playable because there are very few true "High Elves" left—far less so than Gnomes' to the Warcraft encyclopedia commentary discussed earlier to the 2017 comments by Ion Hazzikostas that High Elves do not exist in meaningful numbers. That they keep mentioning it when this topic comes up means something and it cannot be disregarded casually.
    The population argument was once a strong argument, I would agree - but that was before the addition of the Void Elves weakened the argument's standing considerably. If a small splinter group of an already small population (e.g. Blood Elves' and the loss of the majority of the population during the Third War) can be a valid playable race, the exiled High Elves would probably certainly apply as well.

The gameplay rationale, which is far more important of course, is that high elves are already playable and adding in a race that was identical to an already existing option is redundant...and adding that race to the opposing faction undermines the distinctiveness of the two factions. Which is the logic that inevitably led to the creation of the Void Elf variant.
    By the existing rationale Void Elves are also High Elves. The gameplay rationale as I see is that the inclusion of Void Elves has achieved Elven parity between the factions (e.g. Nightborne and Blood Elves for the Horde, and Night Elves and Void Elves for the Alliance). This parity makes the promotion of the exiled High Elves unlikely, unless another Horde version of Elven extraction were added (Naga, Fal'dorei, etc.) I think this unlikely, but it's unrelated to lore.

Of course, I have to disagree. Void Elves are a genuine variant. They wield unique void based powers. They have unique skin tones, a by-product of their transformation. Some of them are even growing tentacles. The void has warped them entirely, creating a dichotomy with the increasingly light based culture of the Blood/High Elves. To argue Void Elves are equivalent to Alliance High Elves in terms of being variants is akin to saying that the Grimtotem Tauren are as much a variant from the Tauren of Thunder Bluff as the Highmountain Tauren are, or the Taunka, or the Yaungol. I don't agree with that. One is different because of political decisions made, the other has genuinely diverged as a people.

A story just isn't enough. It is definitely a part of it, but it isn't the entirety
    You could make the same arguments for the exiled High Elves. They already have different eyes (which was originally what set the Blood Elves and exiled High Elves apart), and this would be simply to iterate on. I agree the Void Elves have a number of differences to set them apart, as well they should, but the same kind of iteration is easy to do for the exiled High Elves. Given that the original differentiation was done solely by eye-color and heraldry, it's easy enough to add further embellishment to further differentiate them. I've seen a number of proof-of-concept fan artwork with a number of ideas to make the exiled High Elves different without changing their lore - from tattoos to different glowing eyes (often purple to associate them further with Dalaran's Arcane motifs) to Half-Elven traits due to their continued closeness to Humans (having models similar to Kalecgos' humanoid form).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    This is wrong. You're arguing that Kul'Tiran humans are an Allied Race because they have a different model from Stormwind humans, when it's the other way around: Kul'Tiran humans have a different model because they've been selected to be an Allied Race. Therefore, if high elves are chosen to become an allied race (or a full-fledged new race) then it stands to reason they're likely to undergo a similar treatment.

"Ah, but there are lore reasons for the differences in their builds." This is nothing but post-hoc. "Lore reasons" also exist for ideas to give high elves different builds, as well.
    Once you start giving High Elves different builds, are they even still High Elves? You would then run into the same problem some have with Void Elves. Some feel they are TOO different, others feel they aren't different enough.

Say they make High Elves more muscular cause they got more cardio in to fight off that addiction. What if the other guy doesn't want that? He just wants the same old High Elves that he has seen since day 1. "We wanted High Elves not Roid Elves".

It will be interesting to see what, if anything, Blizzard does at Blizzcon to address the whole High Elf request.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Except Kul Tirans weren't demonstrated to have any differences in biology or outward appearance until they became an Allied Race - and we've seen many Kul Tirans before, e.g. the events of WC3: TFT.
    There are even more recent examples: in WoW vanilla and Cataclysm, all those human troops invading Durotar? All Kul'Tiran troops, and none looked any different from Stormwind humans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Once you start giving High Elves different builds, are they even still High Elves? You would then run into the same problem some have with Void Elves. Some feel they are TOO different, others feel they aren't different enough.

Say they make High Elves more muscular cause they got more cardio in to fight off that addiction. What if the other guy doesn't want that? He just wants the same old High Elves that he has seen since day 1. "We wanted High Elves not Roid Elves".

It will be interesting to see what, if anything, Blizzard does at Blizzcon to address the whole High Elf request.
    The issue with void elves here is that they are not high elves. And, by "high elves", I mean those thalassian elves who are sided with the Alliance, that never belonged to the Horde, that never followed Kael'Thas' teachings about draining mana from living beings.

High elves can be different, build-wise. It doesn't matter if they all turn red, or give them extra arms, or, hell, make them interbreed with humans to make half-elves an allied race. All's good, IMO, as long as their lore is of the high elves, not blood elves.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2019-07-25 at 03:14 PM.

I think it's worth mentioning about this "Blizzard said 'no'" that Blizzard has also said "no" for over a decade regarding Vanilla WoW servers.
    yup. That is why i said that Ion bit.
    But i think they are right in the fact it will blurr the line to much. They could have made it easy. If they made void elves look like alleria ( so void tattoo's/markings). But sadly they went the smurf route.

But yeah, you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    yup. That is why i said that Ion bit.
    But i think they are right in the fact it will blurr the line to much. They could have made it easy. If they made void elves look like alleria ( so void tattoo's/markings). But sadly they went the smurf route.

But yeah, you might be right.
    I'd be 100% happy and satisfied if the void elves came from high elves, instead of from blood elves. If Umbric and his group were a group of high elven magisters from Kirin Tor, for example, instead of a banished group from Silvermoon, would have made them pretty good in my book as an Alliance high elf playable race.

This esoteric argument you keep pushing gets blander and blander which each iteration. There are no complexities? That will come as a surprise to many.
    Mostly you, there are almost no others here that think it is complex to think that Void Elves are High Elves. Some sure, but many? No. And thanks for learning me a new word. Just a shame that doesn't apply to me, but for you. I approach this the easy way, with logic and common sense. That a Void Elf is a High Elf isn't complex. It's close to no one else than you that think they are not. Because to think that is reaching.
    Void Elves are not a Blood/High Elf as the term is commonly understood. That is a fact. The Void transformed them to a degree, had the ritual not been stopped the transformation would have gone even further. The process they went through has been referred to as a transformation, meaning there are differences. You cannot establish a one to one equivalence between a Blood/High Elf and a Void Elf and say they are identical.

Void Elves are a new type of High Elf, a new flavour as Ion put it. But Blueberry Ice Cream isn't vanilla Ice cream.
    They are so close to identical, that Lightforged Draenei makes your point moot. If a Blood Elf is a High Elf, than a Void Elf is a Blood/High Elf. What you are stating is contradicting.

And Ion said that sentence as he meant that both Blood Elves and Void Elves are flavor of an High Elf. Blueberry and Strawberry Ice Cream is indeed not vanilla Ice Cream.

Just to respond again to the last post where you asked if I am tired of discussing with you:

I got all day.

5+ Year Old Account
    Which is one Alliance High Elf referencing the philosophical issue that precipitated the divide and which was resolved shortly after.
    Which is one Alliance High elf referencing she is not a fucking Blood elf.

Ion Hazzikostas ruling out Alliance High Elves on the grounds that they would damage faction diversity, which Pandaren definitely did as they were the same race shared between both sides. That is what a neutral race does. If the same race shared between both sides damages faction diversity, and that is the entire point of a neutral race, then that just confirms they don't like neutral races.
    Ergo no speaking about Pandaren.

Pandaren were such an utter disgrace. But yeah, just 'not a fan' from one person.

The heart of M'uru was used to reignite the Sunwell. No thalassian elf is using the heart of M'uru to wield the light, anymore than someone warming themselves at a fire is being warmed by the match that lit it. They are using both their faith in the light and the Sunwell to wield those powers.
    Call it what you like. The heart of M'uru, the light of M'uru, the light energies of the Sunwell.

High elves have never been in harmony or connected to that essence.

However, this passage comprehensively proves that the High Elves maintain a connection to the Sunwell and there is no rational reason for them not to use it's safe, infinite, light energies to sate their addiction and to aid their magics.
    Doesn't explain them -using- the light energies, which (even if you don't want to understand it) they have never ever been bound, connected, in-line, harmonized to.

Primarily, because they can't. That knowledge belong to the Blood Knights. High elves use the powers of the light in the only way they have ever done it, by faith and willpower.

The heart of M'uru no longer exists as you describe it. It is now the Sunwell and I guarantee you, every single Alliance High Elf now alive has experience in channeling from it.
    You can't guarantee crap.

High elves never manipulated M'uru nor used the light from the reignited Sunwell.

I've done some checking and I cannot validate your claim that the Blood Knights draw their energies from the Sunwell to fuel their powers and it alone. Ask CDEV round 1, a collection of questions answered several years, contains the following information
    Except I have never made such claim. What a pity strawman dude, wtf...

Blood elves have regained their faith on the Light during the WotLK. However, the difference still stands, they draw the light from the Sunwell.

High elves don't.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ask_CDev#A...wers_-_Round_1

QUESTION: The Blood Knights of Silvermoon lack direction. None of them were seen in Northrend, and it is very unclear whether the Order still exists, or if it's been disbanded. It's also very unclear where the Blood Knights obtain their power, now. It used to be the Naaru but then... remnants of the naaru. Surely these remnants are all but tapped now. Do we obtain power from the Sunwell?

ANSWER: As of the end of the Burning Crusade expansion, blood elves who wield the Light do so through the power of the renewed Sunwell. It is a harmonious relationship, no longer one of discord caused by the blood elves' attempts to bend the Light to their will, which will likely have a positive effect on blood elf society in the long run. Look forward to updates that reflect this change in the Silvermoon and Blood Knight quests.

Mickey Neilsen, a senior writer in 2015, was asked on twitter (https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...97143083659264)

QUESTION:Hi . Like other Paladins, must Blood Knights have faith in the Light to use it, or CAN they just take it from the Sunwell?TY

ANSWER: The official answer I got was: a mixture of willpower and faith in one's own ability.

BACK to Ask Cdev

QUESTION:Can you please explain how "light" works? The lore states that undead are physically incapable of using the light, much like the Broken, but then we have Forsaken players casting healing spells, and Sir Zeliek in Naxxramas using pseudo-paladin abilities.

ANSWER: Without spoiling too much, we can tell you that wielding the Light is a matter of having willpower or faith in one's own ability to do it.

So, I can confirm that the manner in which the Blood Knights wield the light is the same as every other Paladin in Azeroth, the difference is that they can draw upon the Sunwell too. They are not stealing light from the Sunwell, the Sunwell is simply a vector which they call upon for aid. As Aurora proves, the Sunwell did not discriminate based on political opinion, all thalassian elves are connected to the well. All will, in time, be changed by the well. And there is no reason that the very few light wielding high elves who are still out there won't be able to use the Sunwell to aid them in the same way the Blood Elves can.
    That wording you just have used is... What are you on about?

Nobody said they 'steal' from it. A vector to call upon aid, where did you got that from? what the fuck? Sunwell not discriminating based on political opinion, again mixing 'politics' where they don't matter at all?

Can you post anything of value that describes how both High elves and Blood elves use the Sunwell and the light in the exact same way? This is just another brick of trash of yours.

There is nothing stating that High elves use the light the exact same way, they have -never- been -connected- to the -light- of M'uru, nor before nor after. Never. Only Aurora (A priestess of the light by the fucking way) feeling that the nature of the Sunwell is different. Feeling that it changed is super distant from using it.

This also comes as forcibly square-headed when the obvious tells us that the Sunwell has two parts, light and arcane.

Because that is all you have. Politics or philosophical differences. Nothing substantial. Because politics, like morality, just boils down to having a different opinion and that is not enough.
    Look, decide, one or the other or just one or no one or more than two, I'm not that confused as you.

Ironic in that the whole reason he was listing these really quite minor points was to then handwave them away as insufficient differences. Because what have you proven even if did turn out that you were correct? That the minor differences judged woefully insufficient to characterize Alliance High Elves as their own distinct people are a thing?
    So he listed these because they were right or wrong? Can you stop flip-flopping? Goddamn...

So you just say these are minor because... Why? These are much more differences than Kul'tirans have with Stormwindians. Differences in magic usage in elves is something notable, you are just presenting yourself as (again) shortsighted with these kind of comments.
    Last edited by Aldo Hawk; 2019-07-25 at 06:20 PM.

I'd be 100% happy and satisfied if the void elves came from high elves, instead of from blood elves. If Umbric and his group were a group of high elven magisters from Kirin Tor, for example, instead of a banished group from Silvermoon, would have made them pretty good in my book as an Alliance high elf playable race.
    Yup, and give the a bit less of a look. But hey, void elves are alliance allied race. most of them are .....weird choices upon weird choices.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once you start giving High Elves different builds, are they even still High Elves?
    Zandalari are still Trolls despite the fact that they look like they (males) could benchpress 3 Darkspears.

Humans are another example of this, you've got the standard (Stormwind) and then the THICCBOIS (Kul'Tiran) and also Asmongolds (Kul'Tiran). All are Humans.

A High Elf is a High Elf race. [Unplayable]
    A Blood Elf is a High Elf race. [Playable]
    A Void Elf is a High Elf race. [Playable]

Race is not the issue, we want the unplayable group when these requests are made.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Zandalari are still Trolls despite the fact that they look like they (males) could benchpress 3 Darkspears.

Humans are another example of this, you've got the standard (Stormwind) and then the THICCBOIS (Kul'Tiran) and also Asmongolds (Kul'Tiran). All are Humans.

A High Elf is a High Elf race. [Unplayable]
    A Blood Elf is a High Elf race. [Playable]
    A Void Elf is a High Elf race. [Playable]

Race is not the issue, we want the unplayable group when these requests are made.
    It's as easy as this, and this points out what people are asking for. If people doesn't understand this, they just don't want to.

Do you really think that Blizzard can't make another model which is not the same as Blood Elf model but still follows the lore description of the High Elves? They can make a hundred of different variations that would be lore-friendly. You can check numerous fan arts or fan models. Heck, you check the Nozdormu model that already exists in the game. It's the High Elf look that uses a Nigh Elf model as a base. And people would be fine with any of it.

Saying that you can run into a problem similar to Void Elves is, frankly, silly. Void Elves are specifically made to look not like High Elves. Heck, take away a Blood elf model silhouette and animations and Void Elves will be the furthest Alliance race from the High Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by ddi2 View Post
    Saying that you can run into a problem similar to Void Elves is, frankly, silly. Void Elves are specifically made to look not like High Elves. Heck, take away a Blood elf model silhouette and animations and Void Elves will be the furthest Alliance race from the High Elves.
    You are right. If they made them with the ogre model instead they wouldn't look like the High Elves at all :> But then they would be named Void Ogres.

Void Elves do look as a Blood Elf/High Elf just with purple/blue undertones instead of pale skin. That's the point, because they are purple/blue High/Blood Elves. They are made to look similar to their Blood Elf brethren because the devs knew that a Blood Elf model in the Alliance would be appreciated. And seeing it's the most popular Allied Race out there, I for one think they hit the nail on that one. Personally too, Void Elves are very cool and it's a shame Demon Hunters can't be one, but good thing I like alts!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The obvious story consequences of the blood elves joining Horde stem from the fact that this race was forced into one of the two playable factions because Asian players didn't feel pretty enough while playing Horde.

It was at that point at which claiming that there's some lore-based logic for the blood elves' admission into the Horde stopped making any sense. The Alliance on the other hand has a clear and decades-long continuity when it comes to lore that supports the existence of Alliance-alligned high elves.

That is not to say that I'm ignorant of the fact that a great number of Horde players identify blood elves as essential for the theme of the present-day Horde because they've been around since TBC. This on the other hand also doesn't deny the fact that high elves have been both a lore and ingame reality of the Alliance for much, much longer than that.
    You're equating a group of renegades to the main high elven society. Blood elves weren't shoe horned into the Horde. WCIII concluded the high elven allegiance with humans. It was an organic transition, just as it is an organic feature that alliance high elves are so few in number and hardly relevant to the overarching story of WoW. Their relevance has, and rightfully so, transitioned to the blood elves... who are the legacy of high elves in WoW.

And you claim your not "ignorant to the fact that a great number of Horde players identify blood elves as essential for the theme of the present-day Horde because they've been around since TBC" yet your opening statement in responding to me effectively shows that you are ignorant to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ddi2 View Post
    It's the High Elf look that uses a Nigh Elf model as a base. And people would be fine with any of it.
    100% false.

Nightborne use the night elf model, and according to realmpop there are significantly more void elf characters than nightborne. Going to the official forums further proves this, in that there are far my void elf posters than any other AR. In fact, void elfs are the most played AR to date.

Why are void elves far more popular than nightborne? Simple answer. Their model. Given that blood elves are the most popular race and given that void elves are the most popular AR (both sharing the same model), we can safely assume that their model is the key factor to this.

So don't be ignorant and assume people would be fine with a night elf model for high elves. Some players may be fine with that, but I can guarantee you that far more players would prefer them to have the blood elf model, based on the evidence we have at hand. This is further evident-ed by the fact that so many high elfers have advocated or expressed their acceptance of lighter customization options for void elves, far more so then I've seen high elfers advocating for high elfs using a night elf model.
    Last edited by Strippling; 2019-07-26 at 02:27 AM.
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    You're equating a group of renegades to the main high elven society. Blood elves weren't shoe horned into the Horde. WCIII concluded the high elven allegiance with humans. It was an organic transition, just as it is an organic feature that alliance high elves are so few in number and hardly relevant to the overarching story of WoW. Their relevance has, and rightfully so, transitioned to the blood elves... who are the legacy of high elves in WoW.

And you claim your not "ignorant to the fact that a great number of Horde players identify blood elves as essential for the theme of the present-day Horde because they've been around since TBC" yet your opening statement in responding to me effectively shows that you are ignorant to it.
    Half the playable races can be shaved off the game and not cause some kind of freeze or stop in story development.

And at the same time even the least notable of the playable races can play a role, isn't it? In this case, the non playable option, the High elves, already played roles.

Just find a better argument since saying that X is too unimportant is total bollocks and idiotic. Even more taking into account the context and the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I think this topic (Between the official forums and here) made High Elves the single most investigated race in World of Warcrafts history. Whenever I see this threat pop up again I'm sort of surprised!
    More like the single most pointless topic in WoW history, given they've been playable since TBC. Though I'm the sucker for participating in this pointless topic!
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Mostly you, there are almost no others here that think it is complex to think that Void Elves are High Elves. Some sure, but many? No. And thanks for learning me a new word. Just a shame that doesn't apply to me, but for you. I approach this the easy way, with logic and common sense. That a Void Elf is a High Elf isn't complex. It's close to no one else than you that think they are not. Because to think that is reaching.

They are so close to identical, that Lightforged Draenei makes your point moot. If a Blood Elf is a High Elf, than a Void Elf is a Blood/High Elf. What you are stating is contradicting.

And Ion said that sentence as he meant that both Blood Elves and Void Elves are flavor of an High Elf. Blueberry and Strawberry Ice Cream is indeed not vanilla Ice Cream.

Just to respond again to the last post where you asked if I am tired of discussing with you:

I got all day.
    Nope they are further mutated blood elves who are nomed fel and stopped being high elves. To put it another way all tigers are cats not all cats are tigers.

- - - Updated - - -

100% false.

Nightborne use the night elf model, and according to realmpop there are significantly more void elf characters than nightborne. Going to the official forums further proves this, in that there are far my void elf posters than any other AR. In fact, void elfs are the most played AR to date.

Why are void elves far more popular than nightborne? Simple answer. Their model. Given that blood elves are the most popular race and given that void elves are the most popular AR (both sharing the same model), we can safely assume that their model is the key factor to this.

So don't be ignorant and assume people would be fine with a night elf model for high elves. Some players may be fine with that, but I can guarantee you that far more players would prefer them to have the blood elf model, based on the evidence we have at hand. This is further evident-ed by the fact that so many high elfers have advocated or expressed their acceptance of lighter customization options for void elves, far more so then I've seen high elfers advocating for high elfs using a night elf model.
    Blood elves were shoehorned into the horde due to the faction gap being almost as bad as it is now since people didn't want to play horde with a non pretty race. So they had blood elves join their ancestral enemies and the undead monstrosities that butchered their people lols.

More like the single most pointless topic in WoW history, given they've been playable since TBC. Though I'm the sucker for participating in this pointless topic!
    It's not pointless.

But if you truly think it is, you're free to leave and do something more constructive with your free time instead of wasting it in a "pointless topic".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    To put it another way all tigers are cats not all cats are tigers.
    I think mean "feline". Tigers are not cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    It's simply cheap and vague argumentation.

Everyone knows what a High elf is.

- - - Updated - - -

Is gonna die and become a disgusting dark-purple blob.
    Yea there blood elves, ion told us

- - - Updated - - -

It's not pointless.

But if you truly think it is, you're free to leave and do something more constructive with your free time instead of wasting it in a "pointless topic".

- - - Updated - - -

I think mean "feline". Tigers are not cats.
    Gotta do our part to keep more elves out of world of elfcraft.

Dirty knife ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Gotta do our part to keep more elves out of world of elfcraft.

Dirty knife ears.
    It kind of proves that this thread is not pointless. If it was, there would be no need for such opposition.