Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I wonder if we'll ever see a Thalassian reunification in the future. I imagine the Void elves and High elves could be of huge help in rebuilding the rest of Silvermoon and offering extra protection to their home. But then again Ion said factions are not going away, so...

The seeds are there though. Both Alleria and Umbric seek to bring Silvermoon back into the Alliance. Vereesa also wants to "set the blood elves on the path of redemption", whatever that means.
    So you want to take Quel'thas away from the horde to give to the Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Do the void elves have new skin colors in this build? Hair? Eyes? Ears?
    New build doesnt have the new skin yet... probably still adding the underwear and such. Male void elves do have purple eyes as an option though! Hopefully the next build adds the new skins and purple eyes for females as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=316325/...owlands-alpha-

ALL DATAMINING OFC but even the blue eyes have different tints between them.

- - - Updated - - -

Blood Elf "Blue Eyes" textures

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/942034.png[/IG]

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/942033.png[/IG]

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/942032.png[/IG]

Void Elf "Blue Eyes" textures below

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/942031.png[/MG]

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/942030.png[/IG]

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/942029.png[/IG]
    That's interesting. Without Blizzard giving us any details, the slightly more teal hue to the blood elf blue eyes could be seen as a reemergence of blue eyes after fel exposure, rather than a never-effected blue. Whereas the void elf options could be seen as more "never-fel'd" hues.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am personally hoping for some blonde tentacle hair styles Not that I am the biggest high elf fan around (night elves! night elves!) but it would be just cool to have those
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    No…. I literally said "REUNIFICATION".
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Blue eyes are nice and all but the purple option for void elf truly is the best one, looks good.

No…. I literally said "REUNIFICATION".
    But Alleria has already stated she wants Quel'thas back in the alliance, she won't settle for anything less. Vereesa's line of 'redemption' can only mean re-joining the alliance as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Purple eyes make sense for Vereesa. Not so much for all other High Elves.

As an aside, purple eyes seemed like a cool void thing.
    IMO I think it's a bug since all female HE NPC's shared one eye color, and now that eye color is nowhere to be found. I don't think it's a mistake that it got replaced with purple tho, I do think that's meant to be used for several NPC's, but not all. I think some of them will use new player character blue eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if we'll ever see a Thalassian reunification in the future. I imagine the Void elves and High elves could be of huge help in rebuilding the rest of Silvermoon and offering extra protection to their home. But then again Ion said factions are not going away, so...

The seeds are there though. Both Alleria and Umbric seek to bring Silvermoon back into the Alliance. Vereesa also wants to "set the blood elves on the path of redemption", whatever that means.
    Very unlikely as long as the Blood Elves remain on the horde, because for both Alleria and Vereesa "reunification" is dependent on them rejoining the Alliance, and the Blood Elves really don't care about the alliance at this point, and have a far bigger support structure in the Horde.

There's just no reason why the Blood Elves would want to leave the Horde now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    New build doesnt have the new skin yet... probably still adding the underwear and such. Male void elves do have purple eyes as an option though! Hopefully the next build adds the new skins and purple eyes for females as well.
    Awesome! Thanks for the update. I’m not sure I’m more excited for blue or for purple eyes. Purple eyes seem more arcane to me, even though, I think, lore wise the blue eyes cake from the arcane.

5+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit Helf fans are feasting right now that's crazy after years and years of starving lmao.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post

Vereesa update <3
    You know, what I do find interesting still is that we are on a moment where Blizzard can simply phase out high Elves as a thing, but they still go on and add a NPC eye color exclusive to High Elves. Why? Hhaha, they did not have to make "purple high elf eyes" but they did. Even if they actually have a reason, say point out to high elves with an arcane background/living on an arcane city like Dalaran, it was just unnecessary either way.

Like I lowkey love it, but why do they need to keep making NPC assets for high elves? hahah.

But I really hope we don't end up seeing the Highvale eyes with purple eyes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the update. I’m not sure I’m more excited for blue or for purple eyes. Purple eyes seem more arcane to me, even though, I think, lore wise the blue eyes cake from the arcane.
    Just so you know, the purple eyes void elves are getting aren't the same as Vereesa's purple eyes but they still look great!

vs.

15+ Year Old Account
    What I never understood...
    If high elves where mutated high borne... Why do they have blue eyes?
    Speaking of night elves, female will finally get the option to have golden eyes. And so far it's always said that high borne have golden eyes and regular kaldorei blue eyes. So why do high elves have blue eyes?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

My two elven mages are going to be proper Arcane Mages in Shadowlands I see, so awesome!

Gotta love Shadowlands. I mean the pre patch will probably be the best pre patch ever when we can start changing our characters.

Hype!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    So which reason exists to stay horde now? xD
    Because the orc town is so cool?

Awesome news
    Horde has way more players atm. I think if you feel that way, it's working as intended. But, it's not like belves aren't still there. If they were the only reason for you to play horde, then it's ok to stop forcing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Just so you know, the purple eyes void elves are getting aren't the same as Vereesa's purple eyes but they still look great!
    Wait a second...the moment Blood/Void elves get blue eyes the actual in-game High Elves switch to exclusive purple eyes?
    Oh dear this won't go down well: "Give us purple eyes, like the true High Elves!", I can already picture that.

Or maybe it's just a Vereesa-only option that got copy-pasted everywhere I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswen View Post
    Wait a second...the moment Blood/Void elves get blue eyes the actual in-game High Elves switch to exclusive purple eyes?
    Oh dear this won't go down well: "Give us purple eyes, like the true High Elves!", I can already picture that.

Or maybe it's just a Vereesa-only option that got copy-pasted everywhere I guess.
    From what I understand, when Vereesa got her new purple eyes it changed the eyes of every female High Elf as well. The males still have blue eyes. Honestly Vereesa probably needs her own unique model. If she had one this wouldn't have happened I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    It's unlikely that will happen given they would have to replace all npc's. Worst blizzard seems to do is destroy the cities.
    Though it is strange how blood elves are cozying up to the highborne and Suramar. It doesnt seem out of the question, but it would be unprecedented for a faction to take over a major city of the other.

Would you trade Silvermoon for a Suramar properly fleshed out as a player city?
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-06-03 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Holy shit Helf fans are feasting right now that's crazy after years and years of starving lmao.
    You mean Helf role players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    That's interesting. Without Blizzard giving us any details, the slightly more teal hue to the blood elf blue eyes could be seen as a reemergence of blue eyes after fel exposure, rather than a never-effected blue. Whereas the void elf options could be seen as more "never-fel'd" hues.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking, still too early tho and since in the official preview the Blood Elves have the non-teal blue eyes it could just be WIP they don't have it atm.

It does look funny tho cuz it comes off as Blizzard going 'MUST.NOT.GIVE.BLUE.EYES.' as if there's a certain sect on the time not wanting it done lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be new hairstyles to the new skin colours or are we gonna have to use hair with tentacles for them?
    Still too early to tell. The new skins for instance aren't in this build I believe. There's still many months before Shadowlands is out and thus much time to see whether or not certain cosmetic options are happening or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    HELL YEAH it feels so good!