Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Remember kids;
    They just forced Gilneas and Bel'ameth to be neutral.
    And you sure about that, yes?
    You saw flightmasters of the Horde there? Or auctions? Or maybe quests? Orcs in streets? No?
    So you can put your neutrality in sleeve and enjoy Alliance cities, while we, Horde players, will enjoy our Silvermoon HD.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Remember kids;
    They just forced Gilneas and Bel'ameth to be neutral.

Silvermoon's next.
    No amount of saying an "important playerbase" - aka: the faction balancing race - is going to hate that is changing it when they keep forcing neutrality into the game.
    This is what happens when you don't protest neutrality for other groups, but suddenly hate it for your own.

The outcry wasn't loud enough to warrant any changes.
    I'll be walking around Silvermoon on my Void Elf in Midnight, and there's nothing any of us can do about it at this point.
    Your evarage jealous void/high elf player.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2024-02-13 at 07:51 AM.

When will the high elves apologize.

So I was in the official forums and saw a discussion about elves.

Do you agree? After all all agression usually came from high and void elves it is about time the blood elves get some slake after being the target of the traitors most of the time. Especially from Umbric and Vereesa.

What else did Totally-Not-You say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    What else did Totally-Not-You say?
    I can show you the whole post. Its not from me.

They are Alliance faction, they can't be wrong. Its World of Alliance anyway.
    Sending soldiers to the Void is a good thing, right?
    Corrupting Sunwell too. Their don't need it anyway bc Alliance can't use it (they can, high elves are represented there from 2.4 patch onward, but average ally fan does not know that).
    Massacre civilians? Justified bc Vereesa feels bad.
    Killing any blood elf on sight? Jaina did nothing wrong, we just happy to help her to kill them. Isle of Thunder, if you remember that.
    Double betrayal? If it for the sake of Alliance - its a good thing!
    And so on and on.

Are you just posting your own forum screenshots on the website now?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    Are you just posting your own forum screenshots on the website now?
    Again. Not from me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    They are Alliance faction, they can't be wrong. Its World of Alliance anyway.
    Sending soldiers to the Void is a good thing, right?
    Corrupting Sunwell too. Their don't need it anyway bc Alliance can't use it (they can, high elves are represented there from 2.4 patch onward, but average ally fan does not know that).
    Massacre civilians? Justified bc Vereesa feels bad.
    Killing any blood elf on sight? Jaina did nothing wrong, we just happy to help her to kill them. Isle of Thunder, if you remember that.
    Double betrayal? If it for the sake of Alliance - its a good thing!
    And so on and on.
    Umbric was the worst after Vereesa. The blood elves never tried to attack other elves ever. Halduron and Valeera even tried appeasement but they never learn.

Dude I know that you're Erevien. That is your post from the forums. You should probably not just be using a name people can very easily look up in multiple places and see that you also use Erevien alongside Grazrug.

You are now literally just cross-posting your bitching from the official forums onto here.

And if you want to continue to deny it, you speak EXACTLY the same as Erevein does on the official forums. Using the exact same phrasing when talking about Baine and Calia. Even more minor things that you've complained about only once or twice, you do so in the exact same way, such as in that thread you're posted a screenshot here where you're complaining about Aethas as well as weirdly continuing to pretend that Kael'thas was part of the Horde.
    Last edited by Arlette; 2024-02-20 at 09:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    I can show you the whole post. Its not from me.
    i will have to see more evidence
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Oh I found the post I was looking for.

The one where Erevien calls Lor'themar "Bob," which nobody else has ever done besides you, 'Grazrug,' in probably a decade.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...one/1786960/24

And because I am not convinced you wouldn't dishonestly go back and edit the post to remove the reference to Bob, I screenshotted the post as well:

You can stop lying at any point. In fact the more that I look at your post history on the official forums, the more its obvious you're just cross-posting your exact same threads and comments from there onto here, nothing but flamebait the entire time.
    Last edited by Arlette; 2024-02-20 at 09:31 AM.

Actually, it's the Blood Elves who owe some apologies to Azeroth, for almost dooming Azeroth in TBC:

What the High Elves and Void Elves have done doesn't even begin to come close to the BS that the Blood Elves pulled in TBC, which almost resulted in the second coming of the War of the Ancients and the annihilation of all of Azeroth.

How thankful for Azeroth that an Alliance character, Prophet Velen, was there to purify the Sunwell and cleanse the corruption and filth caused by the Blood Elves.

Azeroth would truly be lost without the Alliance. Wtf would Azeroth do without the Alliance?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Azeroth would truly be lost without the Alliance. Wtf would Azeroth do without the Alliance?
    Live peacefully.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy

All my favorite muted users in one place
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Actually, it's the Blood Elves who owe some apologies to Azeroth, for almost dooming Azeroth in TBC:

What the High Elves and Void Elves have done doesn't even begin to come close to the BS that the Blood Elves pulled in TBC, which almost resulted in the second coming of the War of the Ancients and the annihilation of all of Azeroth.

How thankful for Azeroth that an Alliance character, Prophet Velen, was there to purify the Sunwell and cleanse the corruption and filth caused by the Blood Elves.

idk if you're dumb as a joke or on purpose but if you're attributing KJ to the belves and not the initial WotA to the nelves or the opening of the dark portal to the humans or the third war to the humans you're not very honest in your arguments

When I saw that user on the official forums I knew it was Grazrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    idk if you're dumb as a joke or on purpose but if you're attributing KJ to the belves and not the initial WotA to the nelves or the opening of the dark portal to the humans or the third war to the humans you're not very honest in your arguments
    Maybe you should ask that question to yourself, as I don't see Humans or Night Elves mentioned in the title.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Lol what. Alliance elves were hostile the moment they met the blood elves. Not being loyal to the alliance is for them deserving of Capital punishment which is a summary of silver covenant and Umbric. In return the Blood elves never initiated any bloodshed on the other thalassian elves.

Rest of the First post.

3+ Year Old Account
    I thought everything high elves must be consolidated to the High Elf Megathread?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I thought everything high elves must be consolidated to the High Elf Megathread?
    I scrolled down and it seems its not on the first page anymore. And I want to leave their fans alone so they can simp getting more lore and options in peace.