Poll: Will you play BFA?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Simple poll.

The main reason I am polling this is because I am not going to play BFA. I have decided. This for me is a big deal because this is the first time I won't play an expansion. If I had the choice I would not buy it either. But I will if it will let me play Classic.

And no this is not suited for the Classic forum here. This is about if you want to play BFA.
    Now I would be lying of course if I would not atleast "enter" the realm on BFA once. This would only be to say "hi" to my (ex) guild.

So how about you?

EDIT: obviously the way Classic will be implemented with regards to subs or buying the recent expansion is still unclear. But be real, this is the most obvious way for them of doing things.
    You sound like one of those kinds of people.

To which I say bye bye don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Already bought and will play as soon as it drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I just want to say anyone who votes" Will not buy nor play it " should be bannen for the forums. i am sick and tired of people" I HAVE NOT PLAYED SINCE [Insert 2-3 previues expations ago, yet somehow can give you a full detail list about EVERYTHING that have that have gone wrong since X, and how everything is worse since X] AND THIS STUFF IS SHIT"
    ^this.

If you don't play the game your opinion dosent count. Customers opinions count. That is all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    You're not getting classic until 2020 at least lol
    When they annouced it, i figured, 2 years, so Autum of 2019, but considering how little information is out, Yea 2020 looks to be the most likely release year

Hyped for BfA.

Don't care about Vanilla, played it already.

If my sub or box costs pay for classic it's much less likely that I'll play though. Keep that a seperate thing.

Still unsure, cuz it's still Alpha. But if it will be Legion 2.0 - I won't buy it most likely. As always, I decided to try Legion and now there is not way back. But after seeing, how it plays - I'm too burned out and will never do it again.

Several improvements will convince me to buy it though: 1) Earlier Pathfinder. 2) No no-flying-forewer content patches 3) More casual- and alt-friendly content. 4) No RNG- and time-gating. 5) Better reward structure. 6) Lesser class pruning. 7) And of course some "Buying no matter what!" features, like player housing.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2018-04-05 at 06:21 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    If you don't play the game your opinion dosent count. Customers opinions count. That is all.
    Just LMAO. Can't say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Simple poll.

The main reason I am polling this is because I am not going to play BFA. I have decided. This for me is a big deal because this is the first time I won't play an expansion. If I had the choice I would not buy it either. But I will if it will let me play Classic.

And no this is not suited for the Classic forum here. This is about if you want to play BFA.
    Now I would be lying of course if I would not atleast "enter" the realm on BFA once. This would only be to say "hi" to my (ex) guild.

So how about you?

EDIT: obviously the way Classic will be implemented with regards to subs or buying the recent expansion is still unclear. But be real, this is the most obvious way for them of doing things.
    yes

exited with latest changes to loot and gameplay the more of those will come the more exited i will be

Too early to tell. We haven't seen much and there seems to be very low changes in class design compared to Legion. And class design in Legion was meh.
    Last edited by Sencha; 2018-04-04 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've always played every expansion, I see no reason to stop.
    +1
    /10char

People whom are so eager to let everyone know they're not playing, still remain on these forums and still seem to end up playing anyway.

Sooo...

As for Classic (lol), I'd be sincerely surprised if they sold that 14-year old game AGAIN, rather than simply putting up the servers and allowing access to them through the regular sub.

Already bought it, so have a bunch of friends, so I'll still play it.

Couldn't care less about Vanilla/Classic.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care about classic, bought and will play BfA.

Zandalari or Mag'har Priest?

Blabla I take the time to come on World of warcraft forum to say I won't play the next expansion

See you guys in september at the expansion launch

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the alpha and like what I've seen so far. I would play BfA even if I had not seen it. I really like to quest and explore the new things. If I find out at max-level, that I don't want to play any longer, so be it.

Actually, I don't think that Classic will be here so soon, that it will have to do anything with an active BfA-account. And I have no idea how it will be payed for (if at all), but somehow I don't believe that an active account is a/the requirement. Many of the 'classic-fanbase' don't like what's going on with the game now, that's the reason they want Classic back. So, Blizzard can't make this 'classic-fanbase' pay for an current expansion, if they totally don't want it.
    That's what I think at least. For me it does not matter much in any way. I really like WoW but I can live without Classic. It will never be the same experience as it was in 2004/2005 and some of this stuff people don't want to do without (QoL?) will dilute it if it will be implemented.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    if I was in for wod I’ll be in for any thing. The fact that I even gave wod a try is a shock as the main person I play with refused to play it because of stupid time travel.

Yes, as its not optional to play WoW without purchasing the latest expansion, I will of course be buying it no matter what.

Either way, it looks absolutely amazing and I've honestly had more fun on the Alpha than on Live in recent weeks and that is REALLY saying something.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I have returned from 3.3.5 only to play BfA but the allied races grind will be so boring and upsetting, as everyone will jump straight into new content, i will need to boost a character, farm reputation and THEN create an allied race and then level it a 100 levels.

All of it x2 if i want to switch faction omegalol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Just LMAO. Can't say more.
    Well it's not wrong, I wouldent build my software for people who don't use my software.

That's why company's ask for customer feedback not tom, dick and harry feedback.