nation bashing in profile location

Is it ok to nation bash in your location on your profile?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

If your bashing your own nation...umm...

I'm pretty sure the mods take it on a case by case basis. Obviously if it says something terrible it would be dealt with, but I imagine the mods are hesitant to be overly restrictive. It's probably a tough balancing act.

That's just my best guess.

What?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I'm pretty sure the mods take it on a case by case basis. Obviously if it says something terrible it would be dealt with, but I imagine the mods are hesitant to be overly restrictive. It's probably a tough balancing act.

That's just my best guess.
    I saw insulting of players in Location line and mods completely ignored it when I reported the poster (line was something like "Killing Allycucks in BG"). Don't expect much from them.

^ uh. If you’re offended by that turn of the pc for a bit and take a breather.

The Game is referring to actual, real life nation bashing. Like saying all people from Switzerland are - - - for example.
    change can't wait.

If you think someone is nation bashing in any of their profile information please PM a mod about it and include a link to the person's profile. We'll take a look and decide if it's something which should be infracted/changed.