Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Wait, why would no Kyrie and Horford mean Boston is dead? They were in the Conference Finals last year without Kyrie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wait, why would no Kyrie and Horford mean Boston is dead? They were in the Conference Finals last year without Kyrie.
    East was weaker then and Horford carried that team HARD. He was the main defense against Giannis in the first round and Embiid in the second round. Both those players made a step forward this year and were almost impossible to stop even WITH Horford this year and without him we're starting Aaron Baynes.

I love Baynes, but he's a match up piece against bigger, more immobile centers (just like he is). Against the likes of Embiid etc, Baynes is toast.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike Conley to Utah. Days before the draft see a lot of action, so I suspect this may not be the last deal we see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted Conley, but I'm not comfortable with the people given up. Well, except Grayson Allen, could not give a shit about him.

10+ Year Old Account

I mean, that's a decent lineup of stars. Fun to see the WNBA get some love too. It will probably bomb though, cause Lebron can't act worth a damn and looks too old to have the same kind of magnatism that MJ had back in the day.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

I mean, that's a decent lineup of stars. Fun to see the WNBA get some love too. It will probably bomb though, cause Lebron can't act worth a damn and looks too old to have the same kind of magnatism that MJ had back in the day.
    Oh LeBron can act, but only on the court

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyle Korver

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Kyle Korver
    Might be my biggest hangup about the deal. He's getting old, so maybe who knows, but he and Jae were still important to the team. At least we kept Favors.

10+ Year Old Account
    BOOM.

"Atlanta has acquired New Orleans No. 4 pick in the draft for No. 8 and 17 and 35, league sources tell ESPN. Pelicans are sending Solomon Hill, No. 57 pick and a future second-round pick." Woj.

First Draft day trade with major consequences. Buckle in people!

- - - Updated - - -

"Atlanta is also sending a Cleveland heavily protected first-round pick in 2020 to the Pelicans, league sources tell ESPN."

- - - Updated - - -

"Minnesota has traded No. 11 and Dario Saric to Phoenix for the No. 6 pick in the draft, league source tells ESPN." - Woj

Saric is a nice get. Liked him when he played for the Sixers. (well I kinda hated him, but that was cause he was competent )

- - - Updated - - -

Zion Williams is the most likeable NBA star I've seen, that had this much hype. His interview after being drafted was just 100% genuine, no prefabricated nonsense, just real honest and humble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im super excited to watch Zion in the pros. NO better not screw this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Celtics got an athletic wing that can't shoot, Romeo Langford.

Heard this story before, lol. xD

Hope it works out like it did with Jaylen Brown.

- - - Updated - - -

"Romeo Langford had a stretch of 11 games early in the season at Indiana in which he was 6-for-36 from the 3-point line, 16.7 percent. He was respectable (35.2 percent) in his final 12 games."

https://twitter.com/SeanDeveney/stat...77737172418560

He hurt his hand early int he season, played through it, and ended up having surgery on it to fix it after the season. Starting to really like this pick...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mavs got a Luka, now Spurs have a Luka. Next Houston needs a Luka and Texas will be fully Luka'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I still think that most championship level teams include only 3 types of players:

1. Freak athlete scorer
    2. Wing who can shoot and play defense
    3. Big
    You forgot "ball handlers". Need someone to bring the ball up and put it into the called play. Now, you can do that with your elite scorer, but not all elite scorers are good initiaters.

(not saying RJ Barret is a ball handler, cause he's not, just adding to the list of what you need to win a championship)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Zion Williams is the most likeable NBA star I've seen, that had this much hype. His interview after being drafted was just 100% genuine, no prefabricated nonsense, just real honest and humble.
    Wasn't this Durant before he went to the warriors? Even had the "you the real mvp" line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Mavs got a Luka, now Spurs have a Luka. Next Houston needs a Luka and Texas will be fully Luka'd.
    Luka'd good on paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Wasn't this Durant before he went to the warriors? Even had the "you the real mvp" line.
    Yeah, and then he went and teamed up with the already best team and made burner accounts to shit talk people and kinda lost his likeability. Durant was amazing while still in OKC (though likely already with the same attitude, even if hidden).

I thought Lebron was pretty good in that film with Amy Schumer and Jon Cena and Bill Hader. But he was playing himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's that time again. Draft is done, NBA Free Agency incoming in less than a week, time for a fresh thread!

New Thread can be found here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post51336524

CLOSED.