Thread: New teaser.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I wouldn't tell her chest is smaller. And I'm not sure but she isn't wearing pants. She only wears her stockings? (no idea how is it called), like here:
    I actually ment shrink her torso by making the distance between her hips and shoulders smaller(deform her not make her chest smaller) as ever since Dehaka they have liked to fuck with the iconic look of half of the new heroes like giving Stukov a retardedly large arm, turning Alexstraza into an overweight drag version of herself, and turning Yrel into a gnome on goat stilts with massive thighs. Also they seem to be removing the sexy from female models while leaving the guys shirtless and sexy and even giving Tychus a big horse cock on his speedo skins.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I actually ment shrink her torso by making the distance between her hips and shoulders smaller(deform her not make her chest smaller) as ever since Dehaka they have liked to fuck with the iconic look of half of the new heroes like giving Stukov a retardedly large arm, turning Alexstraza into an overweight drag version of herself, and turning Yrel into a gnome on goat stilts with massive thighs. Also they seem to be removing the sexy from female models while leaving the guys shirtless and sexy and even giving Tychus a big horse cock on his speedo skins.
    I'm watching at her WoW's model and it looks weird, unrealistic. Terrible proportions, too small head, too long legs. I think HotS models are more realistic. And I'm fine with updated looks. Why stick to 15-year old, outdated model?
    New Alex better fits Mother of Dragons role instead custom half-naked belf model. About Yrel, her hips are, again, more realistic (I'm sure with her WoW hips birthing would be nightmare). About Dehaka and Stukov, its probably about animations (Blizz mentioned they had problem with Stukov arm animation). In HotS they are doing more than standing in place. Anyway, they are both zergs, you know, adaptation, evolution?
    About models. They are Blizz works, and Blizz can change it anytime without asking anybody. Vol'jin has outdated model? Poof. New one. Outdated again? Poof. New model again, etc. etc. They are updating major lore characters constantly with each expansion. And ppl are asking for more, you can find tons of threads with requests. So stop whining already.
    Last edited by skorpio; 2018-07-26 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'm actually fine with the outfit change. She's her own entity now and not dungeon boss in slutmog.

Besides I'm sure model editors will give her her original look.
    I'm actually incorrect, she is actually unchanged in terms of clothing, just more detail. You can see the skin on her upper thigh in the twitter post, it's just camoflauged by the flap on her boot.

Last edited by NoiseTank13; 2018-07-26 at 07:11 PM.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I'm watching at her WoW's model and it looks weird, unrealistic. Terrible proportions, too small head, too long legs. I think HotS models are more realistic. And I'm fine with updated looks. Why stick to 15-year old, outdated model?
    New Alex better fits Mother of Dragons role instead custom half-naked belf model. About Yrel, her hips are, again, more realistic (I'm sure with her WoW hips birthing would be nightmare). About Dehaka and Stukov, its probably about animations (Blizz mentioned they had problem with Stukov arm animation). In HotS they are doing more than standing in place. Anyway, they are both zergs, you know, adaptation, evolution?
    About models. They are Blizz works, and Blizz can change it anytime without asking anybody. Vol'jin has outdated model? Poof. New one. Outdated again? Poof. New model again, etc. etc. They are updating major lore characters constantly with each expansion. And ppl are asking for more, you can find tons of threads with requests. So stop whining already.
    What the fuck you talking about her proportions are unrealistic? And Yrel isn't more realistic considering her thighs are bigger than both her arms and her lower legs combined and her head is the same size as her chest? Do you know anything about biology?

Also Alexstraza lorewise is supposed to be so attractive in her humanoid form your dick would explode. Stukov is playable in SC2 and isn't a disease armshoot-y guy. The SC2 guys seemed to be able to make his model work just fine.

While Dehaka annoyed me I accepted it as his whole thing was about evolution. Silly he was still missing his arm after he "evolved" his HoTS appearance.

While Dehaka annoyed me I accepted it as his whole thing was about evolution. Silly he was still missing his arm after he "evolved" his HoTS appearance.
    He grows that out when you pick his level 10.

Whitemane.. the evil priestess !
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

What the fuck you talking about her proportions are unrealistic? And Yrel isn't more realistic considering her thighs are bigger than both her arms and her lower legs combined and her head is the same size as her chest? Do you know anything about biology?
    Yes, I know more about biology than you. Normal body proportions - head = 1/8 body length (12,5%), legs = 1/2 body length (50%). On screenshot Whitemane's head has ~1/10 body length (10%) and legs have ~3/5 body length (60%). And Yrel is a space goat, not a human.

Also Alexstraza lorewise is supposed to be so attractive in her humanoid form your dick would explode.
    Didn't know that fan fiction is lorewise now.

Stukov is playable in SC2 and isn't a disease armshoot-y guy.
    Exactly, thats why they changed him, to make him one.

Funny thing that playable SC2 Dehaka model is almost identical with HotS one, especially when u get 15th hero level (and he could lost his arm again).

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'm actually incorrect, she is actually unchanged in terms of clothing, just more detail. You can see the skin on her upper thigh in the twitter post, it's just camoflauged by the flap on her boot.
    Damn, bless the artists that do the females in heroes - they'r doing a really fine job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Appears i was right and seems they gave her pants :P
    Dunno about that, those look more like leather boots or stockings. They also appear to have given her a miniskirt.

Edit: Okay, they didn't give her pants or a miniskirt. https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-gb/h...igh-inquisitor

She is definitely wearing less than in her teaser picture. H̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶m̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶e̶n̶t̶;̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶u̶t̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶v̶i̶v̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶x̶i̶t̶y̶.̶

Edit 2: Her hero page now has her damage/utility/surivivability/complexity at something other than 1 in all categories.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2018-07-28 at 01:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.