Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
30
LastLast
  1. #561
    Immortal Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    What are you going on about? It’s really hard to see what you’re arguing.
    is rly that hard? ingame skills are not canon, npcs fighting with npc skills are less canon than other platforms

    in the game we can see like bladestorm and garrosh throwing thrall meters away.
    It’s still in-game? Remember the first wow cinematic was done at wrath gate. This was pre wrathgate.
    and?

    Suddenly we can’t talk about the evidence of the first Mak’gora
    we are talking about the second mak'gora
    Sorry you can’t just sweep this under the rug like it means nothing.
    there is nothing to sweep, if the point is to talk about the second one

    Either accept they’re both dishonourable cheaters or neither are.
    i don't rly care if Garrosh is, thats not my point

    Garrosh entered our screens as a whiny little crybaby with daddy issues,
    he died a whiny little crybaby with daddy issues. It came full circle, it ended where it started.
    an how this rly help to the subject? like, are you trying to trigger me somehow? cause its nto rly helping

    Stop trying to make excuses for him with your ridiculous stance on the Mak’gora.
    yeap, you definitely are, my point is thrall, not Garrosh here, drop the strawman.

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    is rly that hard? ingame skills are not canon, npcs fighting with npc skills are less canon than other platforms

    in the game we can see like bladestorm and garrosh throwing thrall meters away.

    and?



    we are talking about the second mak'gora

    there is nothing to sweep, if the point is to talk about the second one



    i don't rly care if Garrosh is, thats not my point



    an how this rly help to the subject? like, are you trying to trigger me somehow? cause its nto rly helping



    yeap, you definitely are, my point is thrall, not Garrosh here, drop the strawman.
    Arguing with you is like trying to get blood out of a stone, testaments to the past pages people have tried to make you see sense with clear evidence to back up their arguement.

    You just wave your hand at the evidence and say it doesn’t count for the most oblivious reasons. It’s not worth my time anymore, you remind me of LittleJin poster that posts on here. He had the same style of trying to attack Thrall on the Mak’gora.

  3. #563
    Immortal Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Arguing with you is like trying to get blood out of a stone, testaments to the past pages people have tried to make you see sense with clear evidence to back up their arguement.

    You just wave your hand at the evidence and say it doesn’t count for the most oblivious reasons. It’s not worth my time anymore, you remind me of LittleJin poster that posts on here. He had the same style of trying to attack Thrall on the Mak’gora.
    i mean you just come here trying to shit on Garrosh, like i rly care about( maybe its because of my perfil, but the signature is a meme, and the avatar is a bugbear), pointing on that Garrosh also cheat, on the first combat, don't change the fact that thrall also cheat in the second one

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i mean you just come here trying to shit on Garrosh, like i rly care about( maybe its because of my perfil, but the signature is a meme, and the avatar is a bugbear), pointing on that Garrosh also cheat, on the first combat, don't change the fact that thrall also cheat in the second one
    I thought highlighting that according to your very own perception of the Mak’gora, that they would both be cheating, would show you how laughable your arguement is.

    I think that went over your head.

    I can also, as you say, shit on Garrosh if I want. If you want to get triggered by that then that’s up to you, but it’s easy to just attack a Thrall without looking toward Garrosh who’s also breaking the rules, according to you.
    Last edited by Razaron; 2019-05-08 at 12:50 AM.

  5. #565
    Immortal Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    I thought highlighting that according to your very own perception of the Mak’gora, that they would both be cheating, would show you how laughable your arguement is.
    they did cheat in the same mak'gora? no, there was 2 different fights

    then again if both cheat on different ones don't make even, both cheaters, so? Garrosh is not the main point here.

    I can also, as you say, shit on Garrosh if I want. If you want to get triggered by that then that’s up to you, but it’s easy to just attack a Thrall without looking toward Garrosh who’s also breaking the rules, according to you.
    LUL

  6. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they did cheat in the same mak'gora? no, there was 2 different fights

    then again if both cheat on different ones don't make even, both cheaters, so? Garrosh is not the main point here.



    LUL
    No one cheated since no rule was stated by the two, so what is the problem?

  7. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they did cheat in the same mak'gora? no, there was 2 different fights

    then again if both cheat on different ones don't make even, both cheaters, so? Garrosh is not the main point here.
    According to your view on the Mak’gora they’re both cheaters in both Mak’gora, also nearly every participant in Warcraft lore are cheaters. The only exception would be Cairne vs Garrosh because they decided to undress and use a very traditional set of rules for their duel.

    Can’t you see how retarded your arguement is?

    What I’m suggesting is that the rules of a Mak’gora differ from each one. But even then you’ll just reply, the other mak’gora’s aren’t the issue, neither is Garrosh because I have the biggest hard-on for Thrall known to man.

    Get a grip.

    LUL
    Indeed, fucking lul.

  8. #568
    Immortal Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    According to your view on the Mak’gora they’re both cheaters in both Mak’gora,
    great, i don't rly care
    also nearly every participant in Warcraft lore are cheaters.
    now you are stretching

    The only exception would be Cairne vs Garrosh because they decided to undress and use a very traditional set of rules for their duel.
    umm nop
    Can’t you see how retarded your arguement is?
    i can't see how whitewash thrall is retarded
    What I’m suggesting is that the rules of a Mak’gora differ from each one.
    there are raw rules, and rules that are changed to adapt in the context

    But even then you’ll just reply, the other mak’gora’s aren’t the issue, neither is Garrosh because I have the biggest hard-on for Thrall known to man.

    Get a grip.
    you make no sense

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-08 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

  9. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    great, i don't rly care


    now you are stretching



    umm nop


    i can't see how whitewash thrall is retarded


    there are raw rules, and rules that are changed to adapt in the context



    you make no sense
    I'm done, come back when you know how to make a argument. You're just trolling now.

  10. #570
    Immortal Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    I'm done, come back when you know how to make a argument. You're just trolling now.
    i have an argument, you don't agree and want to force me to change, i will not back up with my statement, no matter how well you play pigeon chess

    you bring up Garrosh while the point of the thread is thrall, no matter if Garrosh did Cheat in the first one, we are talking about the second, and even if he did cheat in the first, don't clean thrall cheat in the second one, only make both cheaters

  11. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i have an argument, you don't agree and want to force me to change, i will not back up with my statement, no matter how well you play pigeon chess

    you bring up Garrosh while the point of the thread is thrall, no matter if Garrosh did Cheat in the first one, we are talking about the second, and even if he did cheat in the first, don't clean thrall cheat in the second one, only make both cheaters
    Explain to me what your argument is again?

  12. #572
    Immortal Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Explain to me what your argument is again?
    thrall cheat in second mak'gora, end.

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thrall cheat in second mak'gora, end.
    Any proof or evidence to back up that claim?

  14. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Any proof or evidence to back up that claim?
    I very much doubt it, but I’m intrigued to see what evidence he brings forward? Especially as we can’t talk about past Mak’gora’s and anyone other then Thrall.

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    I very much doubt it, but I’m intrigued to see what evidence he brings forward? Especially as we can’t talk about past Mak’gora’s and anyone other then Thrall.
    Dont even try to reason that retard thats why many people have him on ignore. Hes living inna tunnel.. probably closed off on both sides.

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-09 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

  16. #576
    Immortal Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch
    Posts
    7,321
    Seems like new cinematic is coming with Saurfang helping thrall with his crippling depression

    https://clips.twitch.tv/BelovedEmpathicVulturePlanking

    he in fact was mourning in Nagrand
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-05-14 at 04:41 PM.

  17. #577
    @Dagoth Ur @steelballfc

    I'm sorry, guys, it's my fault. I jinxed it.

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ht-it-be/page4
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

  18. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    @Dagoth Ur @steelballfc

    I'm sorry, guys, it's my fault. I jinxed it.

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ht-it-be/page4
    Man, they're actually doing another Saurfang CGI cinematic. Looks like stills of Sylvanas burning Orgrimmar's orphanage haven't leaked yet too.

    I'm not sure whether your masterful manipulation of Afrasiabi saved us or doomed us though. I mean, this pretty much spells Thralls return as Warchief, which means we're out of Warchief Baine territory at least.

    Hah, I actually can't wait to see this cinematic. This is probably the last flag for you naughty Sylvanas supporters to finally switch to the intended side!
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2019-05-14 at 05:24 PM.

  19. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    I'm not sure whether your masterful manipulation of Afrasiabi saved us or doomed us though. I mean, this pretty much spells Thralls return as Warchief, which means we're out of Warchief Baine territory at least.
    Don't be so sure, while the likely silver lining of another one of these interminable things will be that Baine isn't Warchief, don't forget that busting the heart of the Horde out of prison is what Saurfang's recruiting Thrall for. We're not out of the woods yet.

    Hah, I actually can't wait to see this cinematic. This is probably the last flag for you naughty Sylvanas supporters to finally switch to the intended side!
    And if it doesn't, I'm sure there's two more of these in the wings just to get the message across.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

  20. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Don't be so sure, while the likely silver lining of another one of these interminable things will be that Baine isn't Warchief, don't forget that busting the heart of the Horde out of prison is what Saurfang's recruiting Thrall for. We're not out of the woods yet.
    Clip's already been removed and I didn't manage to catch Thrall's surroundings. I'm actually interested what they've had him do while Horde went through the worst of it. I mean if he's actually coming from crippling depression to rein the naughty kids in again, Saurfang's going to have to make one hell of a speech.

    Man, now I really miss Garrosh. He'd have an interesting opinion about all this for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •