The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Vol'jin seems mildly irritated with Sylvanas but still willing to help her improve. It's Saurfang if anyone who will do something drastic about her.
    I mean Baine doesn't sound too pleased either. Nor does basically everyone involved in death in Warcraft.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean Baine doesn't sound too pleased either. Nor does basically everyone involved in death in Warcraft.
    It's canon that no leader really likes her besides maybe Lor'themar. But nobody is Vol'jin vs Garrosh tier yet.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's canon that no leader really likes her besides maybe Lor'themar. But nobody is Vol'jin vs Garrosh tier yet.
    Not even Lor'themar likes her.

She blackmailed him and held his kingdom metaphorically hostage duirng wrath to force his co-operation and later durng SoO when she suggestion raising the fallen blood elves, Lor'thmar flat out says something along the lines of "if you try I'll kill you"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Those new EK and Kalimdor maps! GAAAAH I WANT TO KNOW MORE.
    Is it too soon to start a 9.0 is a world revamp expansion thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yes because for all we know, we could be in kareesh or exploring the shadowlands for the next expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    This patch imo is better than 7.1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    That's ok, who needs to sleep anyway.

Well saurfang getting out of prisions but with assasins behind him, Vol'jin was trolled so hard into picking sylvanas and Tyrande going full creepy and scary against Nathanos and more Arthas references, yeah this expansion is pretty much about the undeath and the old gods will be a second tier raid for filler(they are gonna to save Azshara and N'zoth for the next expansion)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I'm also giggling since the eyebrows are still clipping through the wall lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, I don't need them to revamp the whole world. I just wish they'd uprez the old assets. A new skybox and some new buildings, trees, bushes, and rocks worked wonders for Arathi.

They've been uprezzing old creature models in batches for a few expansions now, they really only need to do the same with the old world assets to give everything a visual refresh. No need to redesign all the zones or change questlines again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Well saurfang getting out of prisions but with assasins behind him, Vol'jin was trolled so hard into picking sylvanas and Tyrande going full creepy and scary against Nathanos and more Arthas references, yeah this expansion is pretty much about the undeath and the old gods will be a second tier raid for filler(they are gonna to save Azshara and N'zoth for the next expansion)
    Now that would be an upset. The Azshara part moreso than N'Zoth. I don't think Blizz has ever announced a confirmed villain and then delayed them to another expansion enti---

no, wait, that's happened before. To the same person no less.

Damn the story content in 8.1 looks really really good. Glad we get some answers about vol’jin and the whispers he reiceved as well as what other characters are doing. Super hyped for the patch just for story alone. The raids and new content like incursions seem great too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    Damn the story content in 8.1 looks really really good. Glad we get some answers about vol’jin and the whispers he reiceved as well as what other characters are doing. Super hyped for the patch just for story alone. The raids and new content like incursions seem great too
    Yeah, if they can lock down systems and class changes this could be the start of soemthig great.

Why is nobody talking about how awesome the zandalari raid armor looks (At least based on the icons)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if they can lock down systems and class changes this could be the start of soemthig great.
    If they start doing more of these little story updates in the patches I'd be rather happy. It's one thing I really love about FF14, every patch comes with extra content that advances the main storyline. Rather than having all that story gated behind raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead's coverage left out a bit of BroadcastText that's new.

Sounds like banter between Gallywix and Mekkatorque in Uldum, fighting over Neferset City.

Potentially a third Warfront if they're going by faction themes (first Humans vs Orcs, second Night Elves vs Undead, third Gnomes vs Goblins). It could instead be part of a scenario I saw mentioned that talked about the goblin squad, as well, hard to tell from just these lines.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Wowhead's coverage left out a bit of BroadcastText that's new.

Sounds like banter between Gallywix and Mekkatorque in Uldum, fighting over Neferset City.

Potentially a third Warfront if they're going by faction themes (first Humans vs Orcs, second Night Elves vs Undead, third Gnomes vs Goblins). It could instead be part of a scenario I saw mentioned that talked about the goblin squad, as well, hard to tell from just these lines.
    Odd.

I'm almost afraid to call it a warfront since we also know about Southern Barrens and apparently folks were talking up Silvermoon as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Warfronts are relatively easy to make because the real reason they are updating zones is for next expansion world revamp. If true, they already have the assets around to plop out a warfront every patch. Could end up seeing 4-6 Warfronts over the course of the expansion. I think 4 would be a good number tbh. Enough to where theres allways at least 1 up but not too overwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black eye glow confirmed. Not NElf Paladins.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287372/...zation-options