10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I think Nta'lotha will appear, but i don't know how much of the zone it will constitute. It could just be the raid.
    Well, I would love it if Nya'lotha was EXACTLY like how it was portrayed in the Warbringer...a city of pyramids and zigguarts under an eternal low sun, the glare blinding anyone who looks up. At the edge of the city, black against the sky would be the massive bulk of N'zoth himself. N'zoth would be the raid, as he is just too big to actually fight directly.

The raid would begin when the goblin cannon, which we STILL haven't fired as promised, is used to blow an opening in his carapace. I can imagine part of the raid would take place in the city, then we enter his body and fight our way to his core/brain/soul/essence. That would be the final boss.

That's what I would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Well, I would love it if Nya'lotha was EXACTLY like how it was portrayed in the Warbringer...a city of pyramids and zigguarts under an eternal low sun, the glare blinding anyone who looks up. At the edge of the city, black against the sky would be the massive bulk of N'zoth himself. N'zoth would be the raid, as he is just too big to actually fight directly.

The raid would begin when the goblin cannon, which we STILL haven't fired as promised, is used to blow an opening in his carapace. I can imagine part of the raid would take place in the city, then we enter his body and fight our way to his core/brain/soul/essence. That would be the final boss.

That's what I would like to see.
    Wasn't the place in Warbringer Azshara the Black Empire? As in, Azeroth ran by Old gods?

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    Wasn't the place in Warbringer Azshara the Black Empire? As in, Azeroth ran by Old gods?
    Yeah, that was flashback into past.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    Whatever that place was, that is where he is. Nya'lotha is convenient shorthand as we believe that to be a sort of Black Empire capital. Where N'zoth is might not be Nya'lotha, but it's probably where we will fight him.

We should know very shortly. I expect an imminent livestream to reveal 8.3

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Doesn't sound like denial. Sounds like a fake "yes I didn't know Sylvanas was E.V.I.L.! I repent!". Probably means there's still some loyal to her undercover (just like the loyalist players) in the Horde.
    So Sylvanas joined forces with Rafaam? Truly she is despicable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever that place was, that is where he is. Nya'lotha is convenient shorthand as we believe that to be a sort of Black Empire capital. Where N'zoth is might not be Nya'lotha, but it's probably where we will fight him.

We should know very shortly. I expect an imminent livestream to reveal 8.3
    October is probably when it happens. The livestream
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I believe time is a constraining factor now. They have to get 8.3 announced and onto the PTR so that people can get hyped about 8.3 before the 9.0 expansion reveal overshadows everything else. 8.3 needs room to breathe and it has precious little time to do so.

The livestream could plausibly come as soon as this Tuesday, the 1st October. And they said the virtual tickets would go on sale in October on twitter, so they could do a livestream and at the end have the VT's released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpe...oth_vision.PNG

Imagine if the zone we get in 8.3 looks exactly like that. That is my hope.

Yeah or you know, there is no livestream at all for 8.3 and nothing's about 8.3 is coming before Blizzcon as the bluepost in the official forum has indirectly stated.

And Nyalotha as a zone in 8.3? Some are really optimistic here. If it isn't Stormwind Silithus is the most likely location for anything related to 8.3. Just because we might fight N'zoth there musn't be a Nyalotha-zone nor anything else. In the end it can be just a phase in the boss fight like the Rift of Aln.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

My one hangup about the zone being just Nyalotha: who will be our buddies? Our Army of the Light/Krokuul/Shaohao equivalent?

I believe time is a constraining factor now. They have to get 8.3 announced and onto the PTR so that people can get hyped about 8.3 before the 9.0 expansion reveal overshadows everything else. 8.3 needs room to breathe and it has precious little time to do so.

The livestream could plausibly come as soon as this Tuesday, the 1st October. And they said the virtual tickets would go on sale in October on twitter, so they could do a livestream and at the end have the VT's released.
    I would argue that announcing 8.3 before Blizzcon might actually be a bad move unless we are talking within the next weeks.

9.0, regardless of what it promises will very quickly fade into the background as BfA trudges along, it won't really come back into active consciousness until the Alpha betamining starts.
    8.3 is the main point of interest in the near future, and Blizz should be smart enough to know that.

The ideal setup for Blizzcon regarding WoW would be a big cinematic for the enxt expansion, maybe a gameplay trailer before taking it a st5ep back and talking about 8.3 and how we end up in 9.0. We would then get a 9.0 deep dive panel and a 8.3 next in WoW panel.

I agree. I hope it is something really cool that we've never seen before.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    My one hangup about the zone being just Nyalotha: who will be our buddies? Our Army of the Light/Krokuul/Shaohao equivalent?
    Azeroth united front, or some other vague cross-faction organization. It does not need to be more complicated than that.

Whether or not 8.3 info gets out before Blizzcon, they are still going to talk about it there. I don't think it really matters.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah or you know, there is no livestream at all for 8.3 and nothing's about 8.3 is coming before Blizzcon as the bluepost in the official forum has indirectly stated.

And Nyalotha as a zone in 8.3? Some are really optimistic here. If it isn't Stormwind Silithus is the most likely location for anything related to 8.3. Just because we might fight N'zoth there musn't be a Nyalotha-zone nor anything else. In the end it can be just a phase in the boss fight like the Rift of Aln.
    I really hope it isn't Ny'alotha. Because that would mean that Blizzard officially gave up on N'zoth, and are intending to shove him out of sight quickly instead of letting him be the villain he was built up to be. Where else do you go with N'zoth after Ny'alotha?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I really hope it isn't Ny'alotha. Because that would mean that Blizzard officially gave up on N'zoth, and are intending to shove him out of sight quickly instead of letting him be the villain he was built up to be. Where else do you go with N'zoth after Ny'alotha?
    You move onto the fifth Old God.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    So Sylvanas joined forces with Rafaam? Truly she is despicable.
    More was thinking of Mermaid Man saying "EVILLL" from spongebob when I wrote that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Hopefully first or 2nd week.

- - - Updated - - -

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpe...oth_vision.PNG

WITH SOME DOPE ASS EGYPTIAN/OLD GOD ESQUE ARMOR!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You don't think we'll get a new landmass like 7.2, 7.3, and 8.2?

my guess is that 8.3 will be announced on or around Oct. 11th. that's ~3 weeks after 8.2.5 and 3 weeks before Blizzcon

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    my first attempt at this year's Blizzcon Hype Train: https://imgur.com/a/lT6IIoP
    Needs more work, obviously

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is... is that Egyptian Darth Vader?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)