Looks like patch on tuesday 25.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Im thinking the same,

8.3 for new allied races Vulpera and Rustbolt Gnomes, and hopefully Tinker class. Is a cool thing to reveal at Blizzcon aswell.
    Is it? 5 months till blizzcon + 3 months of ptr testing minimum. We can easly look at 10 months of content drought and another 12 months for expansion release. If thete even will be 8.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Is it? 5 months till blizzcon + 3 months of ptr testing minimum. We can easly look at 10 months of content drought and another 12 months for expansion release. If thete even will be 8.3.
    What in the world makes you think that? Unless Blizzard had an absolutely massive internal shuffle in hte writing department, BfA will have an 8.3 at least. If we assume a similar scenario as legion where the 3.5 patch is mostly setup for the pre-expansion and a few QoL updates to tide us over until that point, then we have roughly 14 months from now until 9.0 is likely to be released for a measly 4 patches to roll out. If we assume an extremely slow release cycle of 3 months then we still have enough time for a 7.3.5 before the Pre-expansion hits.

Where in the world od you pick up such a negative attitude to live your life with? I really don't envy you that.

Raid opens July 9
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Rogal Dorn View Post

Looks like patch on tuesday 25.
    So Wednesday on EU.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Why would we fight Azuremyst, nightelfs won on Darshore so why would the fight continue there?
    If anything its more like that we fight Ashenvale or Azshara. Maybe Dustwallow...
    It's a curveball, but I think Blizzard is aiming at keeping only a small Alliance presence in Kalimdor, and only a small Horde presence in EK.

Since the night elves are retaking their lands, I think the Horde, led by the draenei-hating Mag'har, attacking the Myst Isles is an interesting twist. The warfront would have a Draenor vibe, with a draenei (+ lightforged) vs. Iron Horde (+ another Horde race, be it tauren or troll) rematch. Plus, by placing the mag'har in the center of the story, there's also the chance of Thrall meeting Geya'rah and trying to convince the mag'har to fight with the rebels. This could work as some sort of redemption for Thrall as he faces a "pure orc" again.

Of course, it's wild speculation, but given what I think will be the last patch (Quel'thalas), going for the Myst Isles first would be interesting.
    Whatever...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    June 25th. Calling it now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Was quite obvious just after the ffx release was known.

So, unless something horribly breaks in the next week... looking like June 25th it is. So much for the doomsayers who were going on about how 8.2 wasn't going to launch until late July or August.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    So, unless something horribly breaks in the next week... looking like June 25th it is. So much for the doomsayers who were going on about how 8.2 wasn't going to launch until late July or August.
    Was it really a surprise? Ready or not they were gonna have it out by the first week of July. No way was Blizz letting FFXIV have its expansion launch uncontested.

Also PTR is currently still down, but we have some hours left. But if they left the PTR offline with no testing during this time, could be clumsy or pretty good signs.

Still wondering from where the guild leader from Limit got the news, that "8.2 should go live on 18th."

Release candidate, 10 days to 25th, seems legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Also PTR is currently still down, but we have some hours left. But if they left the PTR offline with no testing during this time, could be clumsy or pretty good signs.

Still wondering from where the guild leader from Limit got the news, that "8.2 should go live on 18th."
    Could be conjecture, but it's bad conjecture if my memory's right.

Usually the end of season notice is two weeks out from the patch, and usually we get the "patch is dropping next week" sooner than *checks notes* the day before the patch drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Was quite obvious just after the ffx release was known.
    Yep, blizzard didn't wanted to give space to other mmorpg, most of the current guys at the wow team are such drama queens
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Yep, blizzard didn't wanted to give space to other mmorpg, most of the current guys at the wow team are such drama queens
    Which is funny because if they would have released a couple weeks ago, they would have gotten 1-2 months of sub out of me before FFXIV expansion 3 dropped. I am not choosing a WoW patch over an entire expansion at this point.

Its a shame too because the world content stuff is fantastic IMO with the time I spent with it on the PTR so far.

I'm probably still gonna sub for that stuff tbh. :P
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2019-06-15 at 06:35 AM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Nice post and thankyou for sharing this idea

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, it is canon that both Horde and Alliance assisted Nightborn and Highmountain, and we all know how it ended.
    Can you please tell me where it says that? Other than "Alliance players could quest in Highmountain".
    I mean, even logistically, only one (person or group, but unlikely faction-agnostic) could have recovered the Hammer, or other Pillars for that matter.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Patch 8.2 PTR - Build 30827: Release Candidate
    This is on the front page, that its on the way to PTR
    What does this mean for potential release date of patch 8.2?

10+ Year Old Account
    25 of June