Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    No, because it was still piss easy to get your +10 that week, especially for players even remotely close to the wf race.
    Oh you mean the +10 I turnef my +2 into that week when I'm only 2/8M. Anyone even close to world first competitors easily got a 10 or higher that week. The bug was irrelevant for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Khobahi View Post
    Do we 100% know they extended?
    Max contacted wow devs about the energy bug saying it's wiping 40% of their pulls so yeah they extended. They gambled and unfortunately I think they lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Max contacted wow devs about the energy bug saying it's wiping 40% of their pulls so yeah they extended. They gambled and unfortunately I think they lost.
    He later said ty for fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    People that say this boss doesn't need a nerf.

With those almost every attempt still 5 - 9M left out of 150M, if this is just gonna be like similar experience for all other guilds on this boss on Mythic. I am guranteed Blizz will do a HP nerf of like 10%.
    I don't think so, by the time other guilds progress on this boss, they will have better gear. Their wipes will be due to mechanics and not lack of healing/dps.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksnake View Post
    He later said ty for fixing it.
    He said that basically instantly either way the point was they wouldn't be having pulls wiped if they didn't extend so yeah they extended.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The array, not the blast. The effect from the Azerite trait. It's the progressive nerf for the raid.
    but very slight nerf tbh, 75 stats per week is like what, vantus rune without the defensive bonus every month? That won't do much on mechanically complex fights, where execution will be the main factor tbh. I fully expect some nerfs or adjustements next week, after the race is over.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterJi View Post
    This is no longer Limit vs Method

But Nogga vs Method

I think this Nnogga character must be a buyer. He was told to just pump till you die, kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The array, not the blast. The effect from the Azerite trait. It's the progressive nerf for the raid.
    Ah, sorry i missunderstood what you're point was completely then. My bad.

Sorry then i meant the Blast.

Deleted
    round 666 of Nnogga vs G'huun LUL

Deleted
    What's this they're saying on Twitch about all these people from Limit leaving the guild or being kicked, does anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    He said that basically instantly either way the point was they wouldn't be having pulls wiped if they didn't extend so yeah they extended.
    Agreed. Hopefully that doesn't bite them in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    What's this they're saying on Twitch about all these people from Limit leaving the guild or being kicked, does anyone know why?
    My guess would be because of leaks idk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    They removed alts/casual/level 110 etc, not the raider's... to stop them possibly leaking info apparently.. idk

10+ Year Old Account
    If you go to WoWProgress and check out Limit, tons of characters left the guild. Like, pages worth of characters. So either they disbanded, went on the biggest purge in history or possibly faction changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkinze View Post
    They removed alts/casual/level 110 etc, not the raider's... to stop them possibly leaking info apparently.. idk
    wow.. that's a new low.

"Let's kick everyone! topkek!"

"But why?"

"I dno, think of some b/s! We'll call it "To prevent leaking" yes, aren't I smart?"

4.1% >.> so close, was looking clean

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    wow.. that's a new low.

"But why?"

"I dno, think of some b/s! We'll call it "To prevent leaking" yes, aren't I smart?"
    Not really bs

Deleted
    Ahhh 4.1% now, slowly but surely...

Deleted
    wow.. that's a new low.

"But why?"

Aint anything new with the "top" guilds tbf, dont blame em.

wow.. that's a new low.

"But why?"

In what way? How is it anyone else's business what they do to their own guild roster?