Inside scoop - Limit member is having severe bowel movements!
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    If only they had 7 more mythic bosses worth of gear.....
    Feel like they had decided to extend prior to the vantus and azerite trait nerfs and it's biting them in the butt sadly.

So, you guys are better at Smash and shooters... Gotta train for those IRL shootings I guess...
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-09-19 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Feel like they had decided to extend prior to the vantus and azerite trait nerfs and it's biting them in the butt sadly.
    They were not under pressure for today, doesn't look like a good decision, are you sure they extended their raid id?

We say NA too, not US. I don't matter they putting us all in the same bag. We are divided in smaller countries with different languanges but can still unite and communicate and be better than them in loads of games. For me it's a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Smash, most fighting and console games, Starcraft, most recent major champs over the EU super team even if Jack is cheap and wouldn't pay to keep that team together.
    lol @ console games
    12/12

Deleted
    seriously, all you people arguing this EU vs NA shit are completely and utterly retarded. this thread has become a cesspool of stupidity and you people are to short sighted to take a step back and realize how fucking dumb this discussion is.

limit with 4 warriors inside lol

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    seriously, all you people arguing this EU vs NA shit are completely and utterly retarded. this thread has become a cesspool of stupidity and you people are to short sighted to take a step back and realize how fucking dumb this discussion is.
    In the end nobody would pay 1€ for a guild from their region win the race. It's just fun speculation and banter. If you can't see that, you are the one short sighted but you don't even realize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone is mad their team is losing. Jajaja

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    In the end nobody would pay 1€ for a guild from their region win the race. It's just fun speculation and banter. If you can't see that, you are the one short sighted but you don't even realize it.
    Exactly this.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Even though I want them to kill it, if Limit doesn’t kill the boss today it will probably go down as one of the biggests chokes in WoW’s recent memory.

Wildcard 6/8 in a few hours. Unless Mythrax is a huge wall extending seems pretty sketch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Wildcard 6/8 in a few hours. Unless Mythrax is a huge wall extending seems pretty sketch.
    Don't want them to win, please for the love of God, if a NA team is gonna win it, make it anyone but wilcard.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitz View Post
    Even though I want them to kill it, if Limit doesn’t kill the boss today it will probably go down as one of the biggests chokes in WoW’s recent memory.
    Blood Legion will forever hold the #1 & #2 spots with Spine & the MoP launch event challenge debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Not sure what you are seeing...? 8 guilds are 7/8, including wildcard! This race is tight!

limit with 21 inside now... running heroic ?

No one besides them knows what's going on in that raid, but I feel like extending really bit them in the ass, specially with the lock trait and vantus nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead View Post
    Not sure what you are seeing...? 8 guilds are 7/8, including wildcard! This race is tight!
    He's talking about the re-clear.

Channeling their inner Blood legion

Deleted
    Finally someone with a real statement here.
    No BS in this post. This is all Real Talk. This site have built a strong community in the past and will continue to be a staple of entertainment for years to come but the cesspool need to step back and listen to this guy. Thank you.