Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

After 5% nerf I feel like a piece of shit

2 nights since tuning, and I must say rogue outlaw/sub feel shitty, not consistent top performers.

saw 1 day data on warcraftlogs showing assi top

time to bust out some poisons?

Deleted
    Assassination is now top with the right azerite traits / haste requirement met. But honestly i feel fine as sub still even after the nerf, still topping meters, given i am just under 370. But i currently have 0 Blade in the Shadows traits and still perform fine, 13k-14k single target. Assassination isnt worth unless you get over 20% haste and have triple Garotte Azerite as it is the bleed build. But right now theres not that much difference until you get to 380ish with the right traits.

Deleted
    The biggest problem is sin actualy scales way better then OL
    Im sure the deadshot nerf wouldvebeen enough. Sin wouldve been higher then OL anyways in 1-2 weeks.
    OL secondarys are like 1,40 1,40 1,40 and mastery 1,0
    Sin is like: 1,70 haste 1,50 1,50 1,30 vers.
    Thats a huge dirference and it will get more worse when the item level will be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    Assassination is now top with the right azerite traits / haste requirement met. But honestly i feel fine as sub still even after the nerf, still topping meters, given i am just under 370. But i currently have 0 Blade in the Shadows traits and still perform fine, 13k-14k single target. Assassination isnt worth unless you get over 20% haste and have triple Garotte Azerite as it is the bleed build. But right now theres not that much difference until you get to 380ish with the right traits.

Sorry but thats not right!
    Even without garotte traits and under 20% haste it is ( on 360+ ilvl rogues ) it is still performing better.
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2018-09-13 at 12:34 PM.

blizzard doesn't care and i hate this fact.. idk why they come off this way on customers. its just super annoying as a customer dealing with this garbage experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    blizzard doesn't care and i hate this fact.. idk why they come off this way on customers. its just super annoying as a customer dealing with this garbage experience.
    Ok, why is being nerfed to "Still almost #1" Blizzard treating you badly. Honestly this is pathetic and I main a rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but this whining is just pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

A piece of shit = still top 5 on warcraftlogs

lol

not being #1 on each and every fight but remaining competitive and in say Top 5 (which I dunno if its the case tbh) is still good in my book and far from being shit. Nobody likes being nerfed but man, the crying is a bit over the top

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    Have you never played this game before?

Early weeks are a buff nerf rollercoaster

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding rogues are still top dog.

Would a 5% nerf even be noticeable or is the OP being melodramatic?

Deleted
    actually the only thing that feels shit is sub... but that is maybe my bias since I don't really like sub I'll always have it as a PvP spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Would a 5% nerf even be noticeable or is the OP being melodramatic?
    Being Melodramatic. the other two specs are still top 10 performers. After the nerf, its just that all three are not top 5. Hardly anything to be crying about.

Here is the truth.

Outlaw is currently simmed as a mid tier DPS spec assuming you have many good rolls in your favor, assuming you can do the !snek build with proper traits and gearing, and assuming that you have enough double saber slash procs.

Yeah but reality then hits you in the face and you realize this is dumb lol.

Sub? Sub is actually a lot better than Outlaw if we are being objectively honest. The problem is Sub is boring and Assassination is still Assassination.

Rogues in general are in a state of apathy because the specs are all shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    not being #1 on each and every fight but remaining competitive and in say Top 5 (which I dunno if its the case tbh) is still good in my book and far from being shit. Nobody likes being nerfed but man, the crying is a bit over the top
    Currently outlaw is #6 and sub is #9 so i was a bit hyperbolic in saying top 5. For context both sub and outlaw are above: all mages, ret, all shaman, all druids, shadow, destro and demo, WW, unholy dk and marksmanship hunter, outlaw is also above SV hunter and arms warr.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    2 nights since tuning, and I must say rogue outlaw/sub feel shitty, not consistent top performers.

saw 1 day data on warcraftlogs showing assi top

time to bust out some poisons?
    If you did e.g 12 k before the nerf you wil now do 11.4 k after the nerf. It’s lower but it didn’t break the specs at all. That said, feel free to play assassin. I do and it is pretty great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crookers View Post
    Currently outlaw is #6 and sub is #9 so i was a bit hyperbolic in saying top 5. For context both sub and outlaw are above: all mages, ret, all shaman, all druids, shadow, destro and demo, WW, unholy dk and marksmanship hunter, outlaw is also above SV hunter and arms warr.
    I’m looking at logs right now and I’m curious about which logs you were looking at? I don’t think Mythic logs say a lot right now as only 4 bosses have been downed by a very limited number of people.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...et=95&sample=7

Oh good, Sub is back on top, crisis averted! /sarcasm

There isn't enough data from Mythic in the logs and stats you can see to determine anything at this point if that is what you are basing these opinions on. I posted the above simply to illustrate how silly these posts are.

For those not wanting to click the link, on WCL, 95th percentile for all Mythic fights, Sub is now #2 overall, highest Rogue spec, after NOT EVEN BEING ON THE BOARD yesterday. Far too much volatility and far too little data to draw conclusions.

Can we even get 20% haste right now? cuz damn, that is high. Or were you sayin 20% for later in the xpac?

I have the disagree. Albeit I’m only 361 in Outlaw and we are 3/8m, I ran with poison blade at 358 with just one garrote and laser matrix and it immediately felt more consistent. I was getting buried by a sin Rogue that was swimming just 490 higher.

They kind of killed Sub and Outlaw. A shame really because Law is fun and a nice cha he of pace but feeling like my great luck on a 390 weapon went to shit.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    The biggest problem is sin actualy scales way better then OL
    Im sure the deadshot nerf wouldvebeen enough. Sin wouldve been higher then OL anyways in 1-2 weeks.
    OL secondarys are like 1,40 1,40 1,40 and mastery 1,0
    Sin is like: 1,70 haste 1,50 1,50 1,30 vers.
    Thats a huge dirference and it will get more worse when the item level will be higher.

Sorry but thats not right!
    Even without garotte traits and under 20% haste it is ( on 360+ ilvl rogues ) it is still performing better.
    I'M 366 with like 16% haste and double garrote traits (and double overwhelming too) and I Still sim better as sub

they're super close to each other

however assa is so much easier to maximize since sub requires almost constant uptime and assa doesnt