Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No it wasnt, 90% of the time you had proccs and you didnt use them, arguably only in AoE would it hurt you.

And no you didnt need a weakaura, as it was more dps to not wait for patient sniper, so just apply vuln and aimed shot away.

>made aimed castable on the move

This is the most retarded thing people cling onto. It helps no one, and fortunately it keeps nabs away from the specc, if you cant think 2 seconds ahead for your casts go play BM and whack-a-mole

Vulnerable was aight, the only bad thing was target switching but honestly, the strengths more than made up for it.

WoD MM was strong but not much more that that. People want it back because it did dps and not because it was actually engaging. BM is probably closer to WoD MM than anything else should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Bad's will be bad its laughable.

Thats allways the problem for MM discussions unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Bullshit you didnt need weak aura's at all I've never used Aura's and it never stopped me topping the dps meters again learn2play issue thats your fucking problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Again bullshit the proc rate was so high that it was proccing almost constantly so there was never really any downtime on it and you had skills which applied hunters Vuln so again a learn to read and learn to fucking play issue AGAIN it was your own fault...

Bad's will be bad its laughable.

I don't think you read what I say. I never said it was hard or I didn't do it right.
    I simply explained why I didn't like it.

For me there are 2 possibilities. Go back to WoD MM with Chimaera shot or go back to Legion Sidewiders MM hunt. I really liked playing with sidewiders, lol.

Legion MM was much better than BFA, as we had strong ST and great AoE. But but but Vulnerable! So? What the hell do you think we're doing now with Lethal Shots? You're spamming Shitty Shot for a proc, and then Aimed. You also get to fire non-crit Aimed to avoid two charges because Lethal Shots is up a fraction of the time Vulnerable was.

Meanwhile, if you couldn't keep Vuln up 95% of the time, you were doing it wrong. I honestly expected a variant on Legion MM with some of the bow talents/legendaries baked in. Instead they listened to the crying on Vulnerable and here we are with half-assed ideas mushed together by the interns. Aimed charge system (which wouldn't be so bad if haste scaled better), Arcane only used when buffed, the new button useless, and spamming Shitty Shot.

Please don't ask for Kill Shot though, historically when they give an Execute button, they lower overall damage to compensate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

legion was way better than this bullshit bfa spec. if vulnerable was really too hard for some people to grasp they could have just removed it and buffed marked shot so it was worth using every proc. this whole rework was pointless.

I agree that Legion was miles ahead of BFA. But if we're gonna compare then WoD was superb.

It seems probable MM will get sufficiently better when more secondary stats become available. Like it has every expansion.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    It seems probable MM will get sufficiently better when more secondary stats become available. Like it has every expansion.
    Numbers are hardly whats at play here

The specc feels like shit, its clunky, has random AoE restrictions, had talents all over the place, and lone wolf is close to useless

If you think people dislike MM beacuse of the numbers you are disconnected with the thread

Deleted
    for starters pls make the aoe trigger at 2 targets.

its not like mm would become op because of that, but actually would be useful on 2 targets.

Don't make it a turret spec.

I enjoyed Cata MM tbh, smoothest playing spec of all of them. Mop was unfortunate because it was just badly tuned.

Bring back ArPen

Serious answer, I think I enjoyed Marks most in WoD, so I'd go back to that, but keeping the Lone Wolf passive baseline.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    revert all class design changes back to MoP across the board.
    done.
    I'd prefer HFC 4p MM <3

make talent that can change a full specc rotation
    set explosive shot as cata plus aoe dmg near 5yrd
    add blackarrow talent that replace aimed shot, like the cata black arrow plus refresh/refound mechaninc if target die before dot end
    serpent sting dmg improved and serpent spread on multishot
    boom! you have cata surv in mm!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psychosaimon View Post
    I'd prefer HFC 4p MM <3
    best version of the spec ever!

Deleted
    First off, we should reach that state when Blizzard's employements start working on this problem or joining into this discussion. We can say anything and we will reach nothing unless Blizzard makes some attention.

Quote Originally Posted by FLANOFETT View Post
    what would you guys do?
    delete it. Then copy and paste from old files:

(1) Armor Pen MM from ICC, WOTLK

OR

(2) FL, CATA SS/AIM change your ratio like 3 times depending on bosses health

OR

(3) HFC, WOD Instant Aim shot

Since legion, nothing in either hunter spec is more enjoyable then past iterations. Ion can go %^&(%&( himself.

I would change his aoe somehow.

If the intention was making MM do the highest 3-5 targets aoe they failed hard.

I am not against the idea though, It's interesting to have specs play different but at least make them work right. Losing on 5 targets aoe to Survival and BM who can also do massive aoe makes no sense to me.

Removing the talents Lethal shots and Hunter's mark ( or changing them somehow ) would be very welcome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarnage86 View Post
    make talent that can change a full specc rotation
    set explosive shot as cata plus aoe dmg near 5yrd
    add blackarrow talent that replace aimed shot, like the cata black arrow plus refresh/refound mechaninc if target die before dot end
    serpent sting dmg improved and serpent spread on multishot
    boom! you have cata surv in mm!!!!!
    TBH, all joking aside, if blizzard were considering revamping the debacle that currently is MM, it would be beneficial for all interested parties to try to implement both MM and SV (pre-Legion) past iterations that the player base thoroughly enjoyed. It checks both boxes of fixing the problem that occurred in Legion with the SV players being angry that their spec was completely stolen, and also gives them another reason to fix the currently broken MM spec that they tried for in BFA.

If something successful and fluid could be done with that, they mend roughly 2/3 of the hunter population, and that probably accounts for a decently large portion of the player base, at least in comparison to any other class barring possibly mage.

EDIT: To be clear, I don't mean implementing both specs entirely into one, but pieces of both that made them enjoyable and cool combined into a spec that feels more fluid. Obviously, you wouldn't want serpent sting, black arrow, old explosive shot, chimaera shot, and aimed shot all on your action bar.
    Last edited by Dherkin; 2018-10-09 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psychosaimon View Post
    I'd prefer HFC 4p MM <3
    Just this.