Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ol' Lor'themar getting ready to lead the horde. How fast they grow up...

Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    i just dont like how old he looks. I wouldnt mind it if other elfs showed age but he is younger then the windrunners and looks like their dad.
    who says he is younger? from the perspective of rommath says aethas was young, and to lorthemar and liadrin says that rommath is young.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Obligatory "Who?"

But yeah it's a cool model for a mage I guess. Only thing I don't like is it doesn't look like the Battlecry art piece which most leader models have been following since it was revealed. His hair should be longer and going over what should be range armor, not mage robes.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

That looks really fucking good. Looks a lot older than his last model which makes sense. Also looks very grizzled. It’s really cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice, I love it. Finally, his old model was boring.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He looks too old. He was a "young man" in Blood of the Highborne and elves do not age that fast.

He also looks like Geralt from the Witcher.
    blood of highborne takes place at different times! Lorthemar and Liadrin are the same age and for them Rommath is young, and from the point of view of Rommath says that Aethas is young

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    blood of highborne takes place at different times! Lorthemar and Liadrin are the same age and for them Rommath is young, and from the point of view of Rommath says that Aethas is young
    I don't think either Lor'themar or Liadrin are old enough to have been night elves, which is how old they'd have to be to actually look old since Lorath certainly wasn't old and he was born right after the exile.

If only all male blood elfs looked half as awesome as his new update.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthaes View Post
    The main issue is that he looks less Elven and more stereotype male human now.

He lost his slim-gaunt feature.

His sharp nose.

His cat-like eyes.

His lithe appearance.

He now seems more bulky, stunted and wide. His facial hair seems far more human viking-esque rather than majestic elf too.
    blood elf comic

art

He might as well be the king, about time he started to look the part.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks Neat. I'm even more excited for heritage armor now.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish his ponytail would stay like that
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I love it, our Regent Lord looks even more worthy of the title he is reluctant of.

Had hoped Liadrin would get a new model too but perhaps for now the weapons she's been given will be enough, and we'll never know what the future patches bring.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthaes View Post
    The main issue is that he looks less Elven and more stereotype male human now.

He lost his slim-gaunt feature.

His sharp nose.

His cat-like eyes.

His lithe appearance.

He now seems more bulky, stunted and wide. His facial hair seems far more human viking-esque rather than majestic elf too.
    He didnt lose any of it... thisnis tpose. No facial features etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    older model looked better
    The mage/ rogue sunwel/ bt gear with sword of the argent tournement..and a green illvl eyepatch.

Yea hes new.model is way deeper and interesting imo.. hes old.model looked like a rp blood elf player tried to look cool.

Difference of opinions. That said, the new model looks awesome.

His new model came as a surprise and I have faith that it will look good upon being finished. A unique model for Lor'themar Theron is well overdue.

Deleted
    i love that armor i wish it was heritage for blood elfs my female blood elf paladin ooooh BOY

10+ Year Old Account
    In T-Pose, he kinda looks like Greymane with elven features tacked on. Looks good, but a bit too familiar.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That doesn't even look like Lor'themar. I get that the PC model was a place holder, but he literally got wrinkled, grew a bad goatee and decided to dress as if he was a Sunstrider (obviously to make him look like a racial leader to shut up all the players asking for a Kael'thas redemption story because Lor'themar sucks) overnight. lol If Blizzard cared for the character he would have gotten an unique model a long time ago. Even Gallywix got his FFS. It looks all right but it doesn't look like Lor'themar to me.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lor%27them...themar_Wei.jpg
    He's always had a goatee.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.