Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Spoilers 8.1 Shaw

Found this jewel in wowhead.

"We have an extra shipment of weapons on hand. I suggest we distribute them among the blood trolls. The enemy of our enemy, after all...

That should give the Horde a nasty surprise. And if the blood trolls accidentally hurt themselves... Well, it's a win-win."

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287647/...-over-spoilers

Glad Blizzard is actually trying to push the "morally grey" thing, the alliance can't talk about their high ground anymore after this. Also I love this because it's shows another flaw of Anduin he is naive enough to trust his advisors and militar forces at every word, heck wouldn't be surprised if Genn/Tyrande or the dark iron butchers a horde village and lied to him: lol don't worry we didn't kill civilians or childrens wink wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The allaince would need to use a lot more nukes and kill a lot more civs to ever lose the high ground on the horde. I do like when the allaince gets to do more grey stuff though the main thing I like about the horde is when they get to be evil/brutal I just wish they embraced it with garrosh instead of trying to make the horde not be the bad guys which always leads to a train wreck.

SI:7 has ALWAYS done shit like this, people just turn a blind eye because it doesn't fit their narrative of "waah squeaky clean Alliance"!!!!

Deleted
    Yea, I saw that too. ^^ Fits Shaw's way of thinking, but really, the Blood Trolls? I mean, Alliance had a really nasty run-in with them when one of their guys went nuts and chose to become one (a human ). They put her down and some Blood Trolls, but not before they butchered a whole lot of Alliance soldiers too... sent to them for 'trading' and actually became blood sacrifices ^^

So, I know on my Alliance toons I'd like to ask Shaw if he was suddenly out of his mind or being impersonated by some dreadlord again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still got a LONG way to go before the horde can claim any kind of moral high ground though.

It's a start, but they still have a lot of catching up to do with the horde.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post

"We have an extra shipment of weapons on hand. I suggest we distribute them among the blood trolls. The enemy of our enemy, after all...

That should give the Horde a nasty surprise. And if the blood trolls accidentally hurt themselves... Well, it's a win-win."

Glad Blizzard is actually trying to push the "morally grey" thing, the alliance can't talk about their high ground anymore after this. Also I love this because it's shows another flaw of Anduin he is naive enough to trust his advisors and militar forces at every word, heck wouldn't be surprised if Genn/Tyrande or the dark iron butchers a horde village and lied to him: lol don't worry we didn't kill civilians or childrens wink wink
    No idea what Alliance could do to be at least on par with the Horde and it's crimes commited.

Glad Blizzard is actually trying to push the "morally grey" thing, the alliance can't talk about their high ground anymore after this.
    call me when we nuke a neutral city, a neutral school, or our own forces twice, until then stop huffing your own farts.

the alliance can't talk about their high ground anymore after this.
    Says increasingly nervous Forsaken as he sweeps all the plague bombed sites under the rug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    No idea what Alliance could do to be at least on par with the Horde and it's crimes commited.
    Burn down Nordrassil.

I don't think I can imagine anything else that would make up for everything, but this would surely do it. Not that I think they would. I hope this would even give the Horde pause (not Sylvanas, but the rest of them I mean)^^

I'm all for Alliance doing shady shit but I'm not sure an already shady part of the Alliance giving weapons to blood trolls is equal to all of the stuff Sylvanas has had the Horde do. Now if this happened before we killed G'huun and the blood trolls were still a major threat to Azeroth's safety, that would have made it significantly worse.

Deleted
    your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to provide bait-ammo for horde fanboys on the forums

Deleted

I mean. I hope they do more of this "morally grey". FOR this is "morally grey", this is war, a war of survival started by genocide, WHICH is lets just all say it, NOT "morally grey"..
    But the worst thing here is, we are talking about, the alliance need to cross big lines and kill civilians, which is Out of the alliance In generel. Even Genn would not want to Murder orc and trolls babies.
    And even if thye did, What ever the alliance will do will AT MOST be as bad as some of the things hordes have done multiple times. it hard to beat true evl

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I'm all for Alliance doing shady shit but I'm not sure an already shady part of the Alliance giving weapons to blood trolls is equal to all of the stuff Sylvanas has had the Horde do. Now if this happened before we killed G'huun and the blood trolls were still a major threat to Azeroth's safety, that would have made it significantly worse.
    Since one of the new quest involves using the glaive of Vol'jin over the body of G'huun to get his blood, probably this happens before the horde kills G'huun or at the very least not much time after his death
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Right, because arming some shitty trolls whose god is already dead (G'huun is dead mate), is totally on par with intentionally murdering twenty four thousand civilians.

It's SI:7. 99% chance it backfires on them completely because everything they ever do is incompetent.

So the WoW version of Operation Cyclone? I'm sure it'll turn out fine!

Also in b4 blood troll allied race.
    "Freed from G'huun, these trolls need a new home."

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Also in b4 blood troll allied race.
    "Freed from G'huun, these trolls need a new home."
    Ctrl-C, Ctrl-P.
    blizzard: "it still prints money".

Arming a bunch of clueless savages with no leadership isn't even equivalent to the lowest item on the top 10 of the worst acts committed by the Horde during this xpack alone. Gonna have to do far more than that for the Alliance to even begin to approach moral grayness.

5+ Year Old Account
    morally gray in MY ALLIANCE? get the hell out of here.

hmm i am actually surprised that the IV:7 is actually competent.