Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    These Q&A are total clown fiestas now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    If gamers had as much passion for world hunger as they do video games, no child would feel the pangs of starvation ever again.

Whatever happened to: "Hmm. I respectively disagree with that. Now let us both go grab a beer because, fuck, life is hard and everybody has got some shit they're dealing with."
    Best comment on this board, ever. Close board now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Damn, I think hes pretty much confirming what Ive though since WoD. . . Ion doesnt play WoW.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...anis/gurgthock

He still plays.

“ it’s on the table and we’re looking into it”

Was his response to an overwhelming majority of the questions, which is code word for it may or may not happen anytime soon.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohanna View Post
    As usual, another crappy Q&A with various questions that no one cares about along with Ion's most repeated word "philosophy" and non-answers.
    Let's see how much time it will take Blizz to fire this clown.
    thing is he cant drop his former role as a lawyer
    Q&A's are always a deposition for him,
    BFA isnt even 6 months old yet, it was an Abortion from the start.
    8.2 should be like bobby in the shower.. you wake up and realize it was all a bad dream

"Few percentile difference".. What. They seem to be forgetting that it's 2-3% per item. So in reality it's 7.5-10% difference if you don't have traits from the fifth tier for your off-spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out? I mean what do you want people to say to that? If you aren't happy with a game, stop playing it.
    I'm expressing to whoever at Blizz might be reading this that I'm unhappy with the direction of this game, and that this Q&A did not convince me to stick around. Stopping playing the game is exactly what I'm doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You lot bitched about Ghostcrawler, then Ion. That’s like a collective 8 years of “This game is terrible, they have no idea what they’re doing.” Have you ever considered after 9 years of crying over developers that maybe this is just WoW? Maybe it’s just imperfect by design and that’s the way it is? But do go ahead and cry about Ion, and in 2 years cry about the new guy. Oh wait, you won’t, because “WoW is dead!” (Circa 2008).

Quote Originally Posted by Cudy View Post
    "This matters for the people racing to world first, but doesn't matter nearly as much for everyone else."

STOP TELLING ME WHAT MATTERS TO ME FFS.

Honestly, perfect itemization matters less to the world first race, they are pushing with whatever gear they happen to get. RNG is mitigated by split runs a bit, but they don't have time to farm perfect gear if they want to complete the mythic raid in the first/second week.

Perfect itemization is a giant crutch for slower progressing guilds, not the top guilds.
    its really nice that blizzard is ready to admit that they fucked up by putting mythic raiding into game

time to remove this cancer once and for all

Ion is a competent man with position strong enough to cut toxic stuff out of game

good change

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    thing is he cant drop his former role as a lawyer
    Q&A's are always a deposition for him,
    BFA isnt even 6 months old yet, it was an Abortion from the start.
    8.2 should be like bobby in the shower.. you wake up and realize it was all a bad dream
    I've unsub'd, BfA is the worst xpac I ever played
    I doubt anything will chnage as long as this clown is incharge
    I really don't know how he managed to bring WoW to a point I log'd in and had nothing to do beyond mythic+ and raids which both are very unrewarding (1 raid loot in 3 weeks).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    "The World First race isn't something that Blizzard created, that was all the community. It's up to the community to determine how the World First will work in the upcoming tier." Uh then why have first x achievement etc.... yare yare daze

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    I'm expressing to whoever at Blizz might be reading this that I'm unhappy with the direction of this game, and that this Q&A did not convince me to stick around. Stopping playing the game is exactly what I'm doing.
    Don’t even respond to the blizzard apologist, they are a huge part of the reason why positive changes aren’t implemented faster.

No matter what blizzard does they accept it, and if you’re unhappy they tell you to quit and stfu instead of having the right as a consumer to voice legitimate concerns

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Lore looks pretty comfy in that outfit.

With the removal of tier sets, the removal of any raid unique gear, and the useless trinkets in raids, the statement has been made that m+ isn't just an alternative, it is now the true endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    You lot bitched about Ghostcrawler, then Ion. That’s like a collective 8 years of “This game is terrible, they have no idea what they’re doing.” Have you ever considered after 9 years of crying over developers that maybe this is just WoW? Maybe it’s just imperfect by design and that’s the way it is? But do go ahead and cry about Ion, and in 2 years cry about the new guy. Oh wait, you won’t, because “WoW is dead!” (Circa 2008).
    People like who accept Ion's BS are the reason WoW reached this low point.

"There is value to having a bit of friction when it comes to changing specs." What a load of crap. "Someone that is dedicated to a spec should have a small advantage over someone who is constantly switching." WHY? I don't even switch spec that often and this still makes me angry. That's such garbage reasoning. They just don't want to remove the cost. ALL respec costs are dumb and antiquated and need to be removed; they add no benefit or enjoyment to the game. Value, my eye.

Also, I don't think there's going to be much world first controversy when currently 71 Horde guilds are 8/8 and only 11 Alliance are. Maybe they should think about that problem first.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    LMFAO I can't believe his answer about raids in warfronts

that's how warfronts are terrible. from his own mouth: "not fun"
    simply cant wait for" lfm milion itlv for warfront"

will be such a "fun" experience geting constant declines since im dps without full mythic gear

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out? I mean what do you want people to say to that? If you aren't happy with a game, stop playing it.
    That worked so well for Blizzard in WOD. What was it, 60% of their customers?

Go team! You can beat that! Let's go for 90%!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohanna View Post
    People like who accept Ion's BS are the reason WoW reached this low point.
    And before him Ghostcrawler? There were more posts here lambasting him than Ion. So by historical deduction of evidence beared by the crybabies of mmoc, WoW has been bad longer than it’s been good. Shit, I hope you all fuckoff to classic servers then, to when it was good. Leave “bad WoW” to us “fanboy enablers”.

A few more content patches and this game might be worth playing again