Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    i wish they'd just add blue eyes to belf options so alliance people stop talking about them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I doubt very many people playing now every played Warcraft 2 or 3. People HERE might have, but the overall base? Likely not.

Three elven races is enough. Deal.
    Thanks for your input mr game director of BLizzard

They would've been, instead of the void elves. Having them come together with the Mok'nathal for the Horde was the perfect opportunity for halflings of iconic Horde and Alliance races to be introduced.

Humans, dwarves and high elves are iconic Alliance races. Orcs, trolls and ogres are iconic Horde races. Nothing can change this and Blizzard's inability to step away from these concepts has been proven for the past 15 years, in return proving that they are indeed iconic for these respective factions. It is a shame they handled these as poorly as they did.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-10-12 at 05:32 AM.

The Horde has Blood Elves, and the Alliance has Blood, er Void Elves. The Alliance has Night Elves, the Horde has Nightborne. Two types each, and that is enough.

I would probably feel differently if the leveling process wasn't so horrible, and right now I can't see myself leveling another toon.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Halfelfs, Mountainelfs, Valleyelfs, Seaelfs, Sandelfs, Forestelfs, Caveelfs, Gnelves, Gelves..
    By Garithos' beard, the inhuman levels of this post are simply unacceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please keep all things related to high elves here, please. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ion-Megathread
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)