Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Yep.. All she ever claimed was some "distant ancestry" and she never tried to make her "Native American heritage" matter

...Oh wait

She explicitly states that she's never tried to use that heritage for any advantage, it's only a 30 second clip. Did you not even watch it before linking it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    All she ever claimed was some distant ancestry.

Trump and friends decided to make that claim a huge fucking deal. It should have basically been a footnote, they are the ones who made any of this matter.
    No, she actually checked a box on a Harvard application indicating she was Native American to try and get an advantage over others

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    No, she actually checked a box on a Harvard application indicating she was Native American to try and get an advantage over others
    Got a link handy for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-pocahontas

They never gave it any consideration. She didn't push for it to have any consideration. You're literally whining because she didn't lie about her heritage. That's all you have; that Warren was honest. At best. Because I sure haven't seen these forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Trump checked a box indicating that he was a human being on his application to Wharton.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    She proved she had native american ancestry. Are you incapable of reading or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    She literally proved she has Native-American heritage.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, you have specifically stated you will ignore all of Trump's lies, because you don't want to deal with it.
    LMAO except you cannot rationally consider 1/1054 ancestory as being enough Native American heritage to claim yourself as a Native American (which she did after getting a job at Harvard).

Imagine if a lily-white Republican said "Ni**a" in the middle of a campaign speech, then claimed it's okay because he has African American heritage and then released a document showing he is 1/1024 African. LOL all you guys would rightfully call him a complete moron, yet you guys site here and try to do some Olympic-style mental gymnastics to defend Warren.

Just

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO except you cannot rationally consider 1/1054 ancestory as being enough Native American heritage to claim yourself as a Native American (which she did after getting a job at Harvard).

Imagine if a lily-white Republican said "Ni**a" in the middle of a campaign speech, then claimed it's okay because he has African American heritage and then released a document showing he is 1/1024 African. LOL all you guys would rightfully call him a complete moron, yet you try to do some Olympic-style mental gymnastics to defend Warren. Just LMFAO
    And you are going by the lowest of the scale, you are being flatly disingenuous.

She has Native-American heritage, so she backed it up. I'm going to call you guys the NuBirthers.

So, is Warren using derogatory terms on the campaign?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO except you cannot rationally consider 1/1054 ancestory as being enough Native American heritage to claim yourself as a Native American (which she did after getting a job at Harvard).
    Alright, so when did all these conditions get added? Because they seem new as of...*checks watch*...today.

Imagine if a lily-white Republican said "Ni**a" in the middle of a campaign speech, then claimed it's okay because he has African American heritage and then released a document showing he is 1/1024 African.
    Except Warren has never used slurs against native americans. Except she doesn't claim to be native american, only have native american ancestry.

This is a strawman argument.

LOL all you guys would rightfully call him a complete moron, yet you try to do some Olympic-style mental gymnastics to defend Warren. Just LMFAO
    Not at all, both are extremely different situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO except you cannot rationally consider 1/1054 ancestory as being enough Native American heritage to claim yourself as a Native American (which she did after getting a job at Harvard).
    People keep coming to this number.

I specifically remember them reporting a range from 1/64 to 1/1024.

It's a bit disingenuous to specify only the lower bound.
    Putin khuliyo

She tried to use her heritage to gain votes. She was asked to prove it. Turns out she has less native blood then the average person with european ancestry . Theres one reason and one reason only you ppl cant get behind Trump. Hes a winner, yall are losers. You ppl always have been losers and wont ever not be losers. Its why you hate him so much. Its why the only ppl that you find to agree with you is on some bs web forums on the interwebs. One populated with mostly eurotrash that arent even in America. Trump is winning so hard, your safe spaces are disappearing and youre left with no recourse but to riot/throw tantrums. Oh, and cry on forums. You ppl will never have happiness or success. Its not in your capabilities. I actually feel kind of bad for you. You ppl will never learn the idea of getting through life without the help of those better than yourselves. Sorry not sorry. The blue wave is dead. There isnt a blue wave anymore. i cant wait till 2020 to see how many heads explode when trump wins again. Im betting, at that point is when you ppl resort to even more violence. You liberal turds have literally become the brown shirts of your generation. Pathetic that you think any red blooded american is going to just let you take over without a fight. Get rdy pussies, the red tide is coming.

Zenkai thread? Zenkai thread... facepalm.

10+ Year Old Account

Imagine if a lily-white Republican said "Ni**a" in the middle of a campaign speech, then claimed it's okay because he has African American heritage and then released a document showing he is 1/1024 African. LOL all you guys would rightfully call him a complete moron, yet you guys site here and try to do some Olympic-style mental gymnastics to defend Warren.

Just
    If you're going to lie this blatantly about every single point of fact, there's no discussion to be had with you.

The test results put her ancestry at anywhere between 1/32 and 1/512th Native American. That's anywhere from 5 generations back, to 9. Not that huge a range.
    Warren never claimed to be Native American, she claimed to have distant ancestry. Which this supports.
    Warren has made no racist statements and then tried to "claim it's okay" because of her heritage.

Literally everything you said was false.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kbtdadap View Post
    She tried to use her heritage to gain votes. She was asked to prove it. Turns out she has less native blood then the average person with european ancestry . Theres one reason and one reason only you ppl cant get behind Trump. Hes a winner, yall are losers. You ppl always have been losers and wont ever not be losers. Its why you hate him so much. Its why the only ppl that you find to agree with you is on some bs web forums on the interwebs. One populated with mostly eurotrash that arent even in America. Trump is winning so hard, your safe spaces are disappearing and youre left with no recourse but to riot/throw tantrums. Oh, and cry on forums. You ppl will never have happiness or success. Its not in your capabilities. I actually feel kind of bad for you. You ppl will never learn the idea of getting through life without the help of those better than yourselves. Sorry not sorry. The blue wave is dead. There isnt a blue wave anymore. i cant wait till 2020 to see how many heads explode when trump wins again. Im betting, at that point is when you ppl resort to even more violence. You liberal turds have literally become the brown shirts of your generation. Pathetic that you think any red blooded american is going to just let you take over without a fight. Get rdy pussies, the red tide is coming.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to lie this blatantly about every single point of fact, there's no discussion to be had with you.

The test results put her ancestry at anywhere between 1/32 and 1/512th Native American.
    I think they did a retraction and said it was 1/64 - 1/1024, but minor detail.
    Putin khuliyo

And you are going by the lowest of the scale, you are being flatly disingenuous.

She has Native-American heritage, so she backed it up. I'm going to call you guys the NuBirthers.

So, is Warren using derogatory terms on the campaign?
    Stop defending her. Myself, an actual native, finds her use of my heritage to gain votes from simpletons such as yourself, offensive. She deserves any and all ridicule she gets. Same as yourself. Your white knighting is pathetic. I wouldnt think a gutless sheep sch as yourself and edge would ever understand anything about pride.

The test results put her ancestry at anywhere between 1/32 and 1/512th Native American. That's anywhere from 5 generations back, to 9. Not that huge a range.
    Warren never claimed to be Native American, she claimed to have distant ancestry. Which this supports.
    Warren has made no racist statements and then tried to "claim it's okay" because of her heritage.

Literally everything you said was false.
    The Boston Globe is reporting that the range is 1/64 through 1/1024. The professor involved in the DNA test estimates it to be around 1/256, or 8 generations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I think they did a retraction and said it was 1/64 - 1/1024, but minor detail.
    Ahh, if I go to the linked story, and follow through to the original Boston Globe story, yeah. So 6-10 generations back. Still not that ridiculous, and still not against anything Warren's ever said.

And since I think a lot of people missed this (from her results analysis) the first time I posted:

Warren has 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain and 10 times more than a white person from Utah, the report found.

Myself, an actual native, finds her use of my heritage to gain votes from simpletons such as yourself, offensive.
    When did she campaign on her native american heritage?

She literally proved she has Native-American heritage.
    Which means nothing because everyone got a bit of something strange in their ancestry. The point is she is no where close to being able to claim she is native american or part native american. I am 1/16th native on my dads side and 1/64th on my moms side. And i dont claim native american. According to Ben Shapiro the majority of americans have a percent of a percent of Native blood in them. And thats about where Warren is. But just because u have .00009% or w.e Native american blood doesnt mean your part native american.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    When did she campaign on her native american heritage?
    Shes doing it right now. Because she knows Trump is going to bring it up in the debates and on the campaign trail. Shes doing this purely for political reasons to get out ahead of Trumps jokes.

Stop defending her. Myself, an actual native, finds her use of my heritage to gain votes from simpletons such as yourself, offensive. She deserves any and all ridicule she gets. Same as yourself. Your white knighting is pathetic. I wouldnt think a gutless sheep sch as yourself and edge would ever understand anything about pride.
    I have already stated, I would never vote for her.

She claimed Native-American heritage, and she has it.

Of course, if you want to prove yours, be my guest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Which means nothing because everyone got a bit of something strange in their ancestry. The point is she is no where close to being able to claim she is native american or part native american. I am 1/16th native on my dads side and 1/64th on my moms side. And i dont claim native american. According to Ben Shapiro the majority of americans have a percent of a percent of Native blood in them. And thats about where Warren is. But just because u have .00009% or w.e Native american blood doesnt mean your part native american.
    Then she backed up her claim. The irony of devout Trumspters whining about someone possibly lying... is beyond hilarious.

Also, your math is off.