Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Will Jaina be Garrosh 2.0?

Have you seen the Lordaeron cinematics? The tide turns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7O2d0FO3_M and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlZzJngUKE

The girl has some power. She seems more powerfull than Khadgar and Thalyssra combined. I mean ... she is raid boss powerfull.

This would be a great way to give the Horde players some satisfaction for killing Garrosh and loosing 3 warchiefs in a row.

This much power could possibly overwhelm her, right?

She will eventually GO NUTS!
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2018-08-07 at 11:11 PM.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

You're confusing Jaina with Sylvanus. If any faction leader is gonna be a raid boss soon it's her.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're confusing Jaina with Sylvanus. If any faction leader is gonna be a raid boss soon it's her.
    this, bombing her own puts her past garrosh.

Sylvanas orders Teldrassil to be burned down, just like when Garrosh ordered the bombing of Theramore. Yet people are asking if Jaina will be Garrosh 2.0.
    Like, what?

Deleted
    I cant honestly imagine a situation where Jaina would be Garrosh 2.0 rather then Sylvanas.

Though I would rather be happy if Horde could have a stable warchief for once lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Never, she's Alliance. Lawful goodness and human potential make her uncorruptible and infallible.

Nah she’s gunna be Thrall 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    I cant honestly imagine a situation where Jaina would be Garrosh 2.0 rather then Sylvanas.

Though I would rather be happy if Horde could have a stable warchief for once lol
    If you want a stable warchief, you need to get rid of the one that's killing your own troops. As I've said for over a month now, they're setting up Saurfang to be your new warchief. He's far more stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    If you want a stable warchief, you need to get rid of the one that's killing your own troops. As I've said for over a month now, they're setting up Saurfang to be your new warchief. He's far more stable.
    Can't be Warchief from prison.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

i just want her to die
    any scenario where that happens is good with me

The grasping at straws is real with Hordebois lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Have you seen the Lordaeron cinematics? The tide turns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7O2d0FO3_M and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlZzJngUKE

The girl has some power. She seems more powerfull than Khadgar and Thalyssra combined. I mean ... she is raid boss powerfull.

This would be a great way to give the Horde players some satisfaction for killing Garrosh and loosing 3 warchiefs in a row.

Sylvanas will be the raid boss. Just because someone is powerful does not automatically mean they are raid bosses. What they have done to others, that has ways of putting one in someone's crosshairs.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

No and I dont think Sylvanas is Gary 2.0 ether. Yes she burned down the tree, but the difference is she used the power of the horde and strategic planning to limit the military presence. Theramore had no strategic value, it had no military might, also Garrosh stole an ancient relic and turned it into a nuke. Sylvanas is allowing members who the horde to disagree with her, she may be a cold individual and down right evil at times, but she does these things for a reason As for Jaina, I think we are going to get to see her and thrall duke it out but nothing beyond that in terms of fighting her. Or maybe we get raids that are the "same" envorment and different bosses, maybe both Sylvanas and Jaina die. Who knows time will tell.

Sylvanas is Garrosh 2.0. Jaina can have a different job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Can't be Warchief from prison.
    Lol.... You can if your captor king wants you to be.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Deleted
    I think Jaina is a Sylvanas 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Never, she's Alliance. Lawful goodness and human potential make her uncorruptible and infallible.
    LOL, right? I am looking at the cinematics over and over again and I love them. At the same time, she really is absolutely overpowered at the moment. Way beyond Khadgar's and Thalyssra's, maybe even Elisande's powers.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Yup, get ready for biggest plot twist - no plot twist at all.

Deleted
    I don't think horde deserves satisfaction more than the alliance at this point.

Also, give it up. You gonna tell us how she is a dreadlord again? If she ever goes, i do hope she takes a couple of horde cities with her though. It's only fair.

Seriously though, they are just potraying her powerfully to reflect her new stance. She is not to be messed with again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I don't think horde deserves satisfaction more than the alliance at this point.

Also, give it up. You gonna tell us how she is a dreadlord again? If she ever goes, i do hope she takes a couple of horde cities with her though. It's only fair.
    But they are though. The Horde fucked over the Alliance twice now.

Would get pretty boring if the Horde just keeps “haha!” ing the Alliance.