Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You mean enslaving the broken, consorting with demons, draining the water out of an entire ecosystem, creating more fel orcs. Illidan was and still is an evil prick who committed heinous crimes. That's why we killed him in BC. Legion's only change was we finally find out what he was thinking while he was doing all of that: it was all a means to an end to attack the Legion, and he considered it acceptable. Couldn't write a more cut and dried well intentioned extremist if you tried.
    We have legion to thank for fixing the burning crusades screw ups, the burning crusade lore on the other hand was a mess of hamfisted villiany. At the end of the frozen throne illidan and kaelthas were both anti heroes, heck its even a stretch to call kaelthas an anti hero when he didnt fight anyone without provocation, he was pretty much a straight up good guy who looked into demonic magic to sate his races addiction, which we know if not sated causes them to devolve into wretched.

Last we saw of illidan in the frozen throne, he liberated outland, saved the draenie (or broken) and launched a failed final assault on arthas. yeah he had his edgy moments but he was clearly doing things for the right reasons, nothing the burning crusade gave him

Sylvanas is going to capture N'Zoth in the newly empty blade of the black empire and use his power to tear a rift into the shadowlands. It is kind of obvious now.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Activision takes over blizzard and becomes new warchief
    That already happened during the life cycle of Wrath of the Lich King, my friend. Also, can we not change warchiefs like handkerchiefs every expansion? It's really stupid. I hope Sylvanas remains Warchief for at least one more expansion.

While the Alliance had literally 2 leaders throughout all expansion. Geez. No thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas 4D chess game leads to Void coming in full force and then when all hope is lost she suddenly goes full Kerrigan and becomes the key the salvation of the universe.

If that would legit be the thing I'll laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    It would be really freaking cool if Sylvanas is not crazy at all and actually burned Teldrassil in order to impress N'Zoth and forge an alliance with him, then betrays him and saves the day. Maybe she is emulating Azshara's ruthlessness since that impressed him before. Either way, with all the twists that modern TV shows have, you would think some big reveal is coming.
    You serious? Lol. You give Blizzard way too much credit there, pal. They are not doing such complicated plots for the small minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Sylvanas gets defeated, end of SoO style. Anduin has her Naaru redeemed against her will. She becomes "light undead" like Calia. She continues to lead the forsaken but the angry Sylvanas is gone in an attempt to make players on both sides happy (but will probably piss both off). Calia joins Sylvanas in Lordaeron to help keep angry sylvanas from returning.
    You watch too much Disney. But I guess that's what the Alliance represents anyway. Typical Alliance player right there. Rainbows and unicorns everywhere.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    1) Less than 250k subs left
    2) WoW Sub becomes "Premium access" including classic and extra mounts, pets, and boosts (XP / currency)
    3) F2P version gives access to all content, however without a sub you cannot stay current with the new version of the neck / weapon
    3) Lowest recorded sales of expansion
    5) The echo chamber on the forums continues to say "this is fine"
    6) the first comment made blind fanbois so angry they didnt even notice i did 3 twice.
    This is exactly what will happen. The only things is missing is:

0) After the worst 4Q in the history of Blizzard, even with cheap tactics to raise money through in-game store, they announce BFA won't have a patch 8.2, well not for free, they will see it as a DLC.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    This is exactly what will happen. The only things is missing is:

0) After the worst 4Q in the history of Blizzard, even with cheap tactics to raise money through in-game store, they announce BFA won't have a patch 8.2, well not for free, they will see it as a DLC.
    I forgot all about this. I musta been that special kind of drunk, where im still "funny", but not messy. Cos that made me laugh again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastor Gallywix View Post
    Who made Sylvanas warchief????? Totally not N'zoth

Faction conflict explodes in 8.2. We nearly wipe each other out but then Azshara raises Nazjatar.

She Summons the Wrath of Nzoth to destroy the world

Its revealed that Sylvanas gathered azerite for this very event, to load into the goblin canon. Its fired upon the wrath. It dies, we attack Nazjatar

Sylvanas is redeemed for stopping a world consuming evil

Azshara cannot be killed by normal means. In her raid she yells "Enough!" And stuns us, but then comes Sylvanas with the Xalatath and kills her

Azsharas soul is trapped. Xalatath is disgusted that she must share space with her. Now two whispering dumbasses haunt the blade

The Cult of Ragnaros revives Ragnaros. He is infused with Nzoths power and beats the shit out of the other elemental lords

All the elemental lords are morphed into one, creating the first Twilight elemental.

Ragnaros takes his elemental army and assaults N'zoths prison in the 8.3 Raid. We Defeat ragnaros by unleashing the energies of the black blade

But its too late. Nzoth is free! Nzoth is literally so huge he becomes the new Island for the 8.4 raid and content

8.4 has two new dungeons where we must assault Ahnqiraj and Ulduar as the twilights try to free the other old gods but fail

8.4 Raid is inside Nzoth. The last boss is his heart. Since we decide we cant kill him else we get the Sha again, the death lords plan ahead

The Lich king, Bwonsamdi, Helya and Eyir Infuse all of their powers into Sylvanas. She Banishes Nzoth to the shadow lands, and goes with it.

Sylvanas becomes Nzoths Jailor. Nathanos becomes the leader of the forsaken.

Next Expansion we find out Kel'thuzad killed Bolvar since he was too weak to defend himself after giving his powers to Sylvanas.

This Starts... THE KING AWAKENS. Featuring a revamped Northrend. When Azshara raised land masses, she also added to Northrend
    Too convoluted for Blizzard to pull off but I like most of what I read except Sylvanas being redeemed as some world savior. Ironically, that's likely the only part Blizzard will do, but with nowhere near as much complexity. It'll be more like N'zoth is battling Anduin fiercely; Anduin is wielding his father's sword in one hand, hacking away at N'zoth's tentacles, while casting flash of light on himself with his free hand. Growing irritated with the mortal's persistence, N'zoth pulls out a gun and shoots at Anduin.

Sylvanas jumps out of nowhere, goes "NOOOO!" as she takes the bullet and dies in Anduin's arms.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    We have legion to thank for fixing the burning crusades screw ups, the burning crusade lore on the other hand was a mess of hamfisted villiany. At the end of the frozen throne illidan and kaelthas were both anti heroes, heck its even a stretch to call kaelthas an anti hero when he didnt fight anyone without provocation, he was pretty much a straight up good guy who looked into demonic magic to sate his races addiction, which we know if not sated causes them to devolve into wretched.

Last we saw of illidan in the frozen throne, he liberated outland, saved the draenie (or broken) and launched a failed final assault on arthas. yeah he had his edgy moments but he was clearly doing things for the right reasons, nothing the burning crusade gave him
    Burning Crusade we saw what he did. Enslaving, consorting, draining. All that stuff I mentioned. The big unanswered question was "Why?" Was he doing it for his own power? To sate his own desire for power? Was he truly mad after losing to Arthas that last time as Malfurion suggested?

In Legion literally the only thing that has changed is we now know how motives and what was happening behind the scenes. Did he still do those terrible things? Yes. Did he do them for himself or for the lulz? No. He did those things to give himself weapons to strike at the Legion. And in so doing he dealt the single biggest blow they'd likely ever suffered. The destruction of the entire dreadlord homeworld, which was said to be a storehouse of knowledge and magic almost unrivalled, along with its entire population. And he was planning on doing the same thing to Argus when we interrupted and slew him.

Whether his ends justify the means he used to reach them is for you and I to decide for themselves. That, to me, is good writing.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastor Gallywix View Post
    Who made Sylvanas warchief????? Totally not N'zoth

Faction conflict explodes in 8.2. We nearly wipe each other out but then Azshara raises Nazjatar.

She Summons the Wrath of Nzoth to destroy the world

Its revealed that Sylvanas gathered azerite for this very event, to load into the goblin canon. Its fired upon the wrath. It dies, we attack Nazjatar

Sylvanas is redeemed for stopping a world consuming evil

Azshara cannot be killed by normal means. In her raid she yells "Enough!" And stuns us, but then comes Sylvanas with the Xalatath and kills her

Azsharas soul is trapped. Xalatath is disgusted that she must share space with her. Now two whispering dumbasses haunt the blade

The Cult of Ragnaros revives Ragnaros. He is infused with Nzoths power and beats the shit out of the other elemental lords

All the elemental lords are morphed into one, creating the first Twilight elemental.

Ragnaros takes his elemental army and assaults N'zoths prison in the 8.3 Raid. We Defeat ragnaros by unleashing the energies of the black blade

But its too late. Nzoth is free! Nzoth is literally so huge he becomes the new Island for the 8.4 raid and content

8.4 has two new dungeons where we must assault Ahnqiraj and Ulduar as the twilights try to free the other old gods but fail

8.4 Raid is inside Nzoth. The last boss is his heart. Since we decide we cant kill him else we get the Sha again, the death lords plan ahead

The Lich king, Bwonsamdi, Helya and Eyir Infuse all of their powers into Sylvanas. She Banishes Nzoth to the shadow lands, and goes with it.

Sylvanas becomes Nzoths Jailor. Nathanos becomes the leader of the forsaken.

Next Expansion we find out Kel'thuzad killed Bolvar since he was too weak to defend himself after giving his powers to Sylvanas.

This Starts... THE KING AWAKENS. Featuring a revamped Northrend. When Azshara raised land masses, she also added to Northrend
    And Illidan, don't forget to throw in Illidan... Ooh ooh and add some Wrathduin steamy reveal and Lich Queen Taelia! Spice it up with Draenor invasion by Yrel. And Khadgar - add him there too don't know why, but more stuff is better storytelling!

Azshara backstabs N'zoth, Old Gods take over the Shadowlands, Sylvanas relocates there for her redemption story.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    You watch too much Disney. But I guess that's what the Alliance represents anyway. Typical Alliance player right there. Rainbows and unicorns everywhere.
    I don't watch any Disney actually. Seems off, for sure, but I really don't see it being too far from possibility. I really don't think they are going to kill Sylvanas, they'll instead opt for some in between.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Azeroth the Titan is born / awakens. Otherwise, what the hell has this expansion been about?

Deleted
    Let me guess...
    -the game keeps losing subs.
    -not enough players for end game raids
    -insane queue because you can't find people to raid aka WoD-esque ending
    -new expansion announced: wait for over 1 year for it.

-All of Sylvanas' evil deeds will be retroactively made to look noble, self sacrificing and wise.
    -Basically everyone who opposed Sylvanas will be made to look like idiots and will apologise for betraying a mass murderer.
    -N'zoth doesn't do that much and dies.
    -Faction war ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    We make peace, pool our azerite, feed it to Teldrassil, and then the planet gets fixed?
    Some stupid banal cheap soap opera plot move to justify Sylvanas's evil behavior now and why she isn't plain Garrosh 2.0.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.