Poll: Worst expansion: BFA or WoD?

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    WoD might have been cancelled midway to focus on legion...

but... if they did exactly the same thing now to focus on the next xpac I would not even be mad
    You mean a real Sea expansion and Azshara and N'zoth as the main anthagonists in a real expansion, beside this crap of faction war and war campaign: sign me up.

I enjoyed leveling characters in WoD.

I'll let you know when the next expansion comes around. I can't tell when I don't have the whole package yet.

As for the initial few months start... BFA is worse. If Legion never existed, it wouldn't be, however, BFA is just a stripped version of Legion which really hurts it. It's like they thought they knew what players wanted after Legion, so they then decided to see how little they could do of that to continue it, how many corners they could cut. Congrats Blizz, you figured it out.

I played 6 solid months of WoD. I played a paltry 6 weeks of BFA.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

A current shitty expansion will always be voted higher, so it's no surprise BFA has more votes, but lets revisit this in a couple years and I'm sure WoD will get far more votes.

IMO if we just compare the expansion, WoD is the worst, Cata is close behind that and BFA is somewhere trailing behind Cata. But if we compare how bad Cata was in 2010 and how bad Bfa is in 2018... BFA probably is just as bad. WoD is still the worst by far.

wod had the best iteration of unholy dk which was my all time favorite spec.

bfa has all the shit content of wod plus awful class design. this is the first expansion I've ever stopped playing outside of breaks after end game raids are completed.

I like how the area looks in bfa to be honest. wod seemed kinda dark and stuff. hehe
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

To be honest? You can't say BFA has been the worst expansion BECAUSE it hasn't ended yet. When it ends then we can talk more about it. WoD Had good Raids and dungeons, but everything else was pretty bad. We only got 2 patches and one of those patches had Nothing in it other then the selfie camera. People are judging way to fast on BFA, BFA hasn't ended we wont know what everyone really thinks of it till the expansion ends. But of course people will be on the BFA hate bandwagon, cause that is how the community is right now. I didn't judge WoD till the end, cause it wasn't over, I was bored in WoD, but I kept playing because I wanted to make sure my feelings for the expac weren't wrong. I liked the expansion at the beginning of WoD But with all the mistakes it had, I feel it's the worst expac. I will wait till BFA is over to say if it's good or bad.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man I almost want Blizz to pull a rabbit out of their had in 8.2 and 8.3 and this thread looks really stupid for trying to judge a 2 year expansion with 1 major update against a 3 month expansion that hasn't gotten any updates yet.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Too soon to say. As bad as BFA is right now, its still only 4 months old, we might look back and more than half of the expansion might have been great. although i doubt it because blizzard have kinda painted themselves into a corner with a lot of the systems and class changes

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Drustvar was amazing
    well i dont play alliance because im not handicapped

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say. It'll depend on what the patches has to offer. So far, 8.0 is slightly less bad than 6.0 was. Slightly. There's content, even if there's no point doing it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    As an arms warrior, bfa is miles better than wod especially if you never got the hfc trinket.
    This is true, but from my personal memory Arms + MM were the only two specs really in the gutter without Tier/Class Trinkets. Both got amazing with it in 6.2, though.

Can BFA improve specs later on? Sure. But it does not need to improve just 2 of them....more like 20.

WoD i liked the classes enough that I enjoyed logging in and raiding. Lacked world content but the garrison was atleast rewarding.

BfA every class feels boring and too similar so I stopped raiding. All the rewards are so little that I stopped doing missions/wq. Unsubbed faster in BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say. It'll depend on what the patches has to offer. So far, 8.0 is slightly less bad than 6.0 was. Slightly. There's content, even if there's no point doing it.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    Echo?

On topic: nothing beats BFA in terms of garbage quality.

I am not saying bfa is perfect but i simply cannot take wod as canon. alternate time lines and shit. oh come on please...

Personally I never had an issue with WoD in the first place. Absolutely loved it. At most the only thing I had to farm were mats for raid consumables. Didn't have to worry about any form of gear lottery outside of actually raiding each week. It was fairly low commitment of time compared to BFA. Yeah, I don't NEED to farm Mythic + to raid mythic, but when I'm more likely to get upgrades for raiding by... doing something other than raiding I'm going to naturally feel inclined to participate (Doesn't help that most of my best stuff comes from Mythic+ instead of raiding, but that's class and spec dependant). Classes were also pretty well balanced and defined in WoD as well. BFA has some neat things going for it, but it has so much to finish polishing before I'd call it better than WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Echo?

On topic: nothing beats BFA in terms of garbage quality.
    Yeah, apparently the forum acted as though my post didn't go through the first time. Not sure why though.
    Google Diversity Memo

WoD systems, especially class systems, were better. BFA has marginally better content that its systems are continuously getting in the way of.