Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Saurfang will retake the Horde and barter a truce with the Alliance to face the future threats to Azeroth. Sylvanas will be outcast and pair with the Lich King.

Blizz will subvert our expectations ala The Last Jedi

A slow, painful death, followed by being raised as first forsaken orc death knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    A slow, painful death, followed by being raised as first forsaken orc death knight.
    Thus proving she's the Lich Queen. Sounds good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I really cant figure out what Saurfangs route is here. I was quite pumped for a big reckoning between the ideals of Thralls horde and that the current version has become. But honestly Saurfang is doing nothing but running, I know zappy does a little recruiting but aside from the PC are there even any branches. Like who is on his side? So far it's an old man in a cloak with a naive troll. You would think he would at least be reaching out to Baine and Perhaps Loth'remar, even Ji would be.. .something.

5+ Year Old Account
    My real problem with Saurfang is that if he is just going to start a rebellion after all the chances he had to do so, why do it now? Esp after the Horde is devastated by the war and doesn't need a civil war.

He had allies who would be willing to join him before he left the Horde and now he's pretending they only exist after Anduin talked to him? That feels a disservice to his own creed and character. Saurfang has seen the Horde go down darker paths and plenty of terrible warchiefs. Why would he ever hesitate with Sylvanas?

And where tf is Thrall? I know they benched him, but it's jarring how he's never around when the Horde is going haywire. You think he'd at least make sure it had a stable ruler before he disappeared again, or idk stopped it from committing genocide??
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Yeah but maybe that was the plan all along, but there many ways to twist this shit yet, Vol'jin got clearity from the spirits, so he saw exactly what would Sylvanas do and how will end everything in a credible way because let's face it, doubt Vol'jin will apoint her without any proof this will benefit the horde and something like Sylvanas being fully resurrected and taking the horde to prospere into a new era would be so out of character of her with zero credibility.

The only thing I expect from this revelation is to see the faces of everyone being played and then some massive alien invasion happens with the lightbound and the black empire
    You are prolly right. Though I don't even want to fathom what will happen to these boards if sylvanas makes it out of this expac alive. Might just have to take a year long hiatus from the lore section lol.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    You are prolly right. Though I don't even want to fathom what will happen to these boards if sylvanas makes it out of this expac alive. Might just have to take a year long hiatus from the lore section lol.
    Garrosh escaped with help, she can easily trap herself into another dimension/plane where nobody will be able to reach her, that is a good way for her character to survive but at the same time being some kind of punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh escaped with help, she can easily trap herself into another dimension/plane where nobody will be able to reach her, that is a good way for her character to survive but at the same time being some kind of punishment
    Just u wait! Just u wait maxrokur!!!

"Blatant horde bias! They gave sylvanas rule of cool ability! So she teleported to morally grey land! And now the horde is honorable! Freaking blanduin horde! With self inserts! We lost our female warchief to toxic masculinity! We are so misunderstood...". (I was trying to hit all of the buzzwords, I feel like I missed a few)
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

He's going somewhere before attempting his rebellion. He was last seen in the Swamps of Sorrows, which are close to the Dark Portal, but it leads to Draenor now and he's not gonna find anything to help him there unless Blizzard decides to have him join Yrel's Light jihad which, considering we had Exarch Hellscream, is always a possibility I suppose.

My theory is that he's out to get Thrall back, but that alone shouldn't be enough to oust Sylvanas unless Saurfang just wants Thrall back to install him as Warchief because he feels he can't fulfill the role.

"Blatant horde bias! They gave sylvanas rule of cool ability! So she teleported to morally grey land! And now the horde is honorable! Freaking blanduin horde! With self inserts! We lost our female warchief to toxic masculinity! We are so misunderstood...". (I was trying to hit all of the buzzwords, I feel like I missed a few)
    A strong female icon that was around since warcraft 3 or the green old, relic republican man with an axe who suffers depression and became unfit to lead anything after wotlk? Yeah hard choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    A strong female icon that was around since warcraft 3 or the green old, relic republican man with an axe who suffers depression and became unfit to lead anything after wotlk? Yeah hard choice.
    Twas a joke post. I'd go into how saurfang could blood horde red but people would still hate him cuz he didn't chokeslam Anduin in the prison, but it's better to ride out this story laughing and enjoying both factions.

Faction bias after wotlk is for fools.

5+ Year Old Account
    Twas a joke post. I'd go into how saurfang could blood horde red but people would still hate him cuz he didn't chokeslam Anduin in the prison, but it's better to ride out this story laughing and enjoying both factions.

That's actually hilarious and I'd immediately vote for Saurfang if that happened
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

This my prediction.

Saurfang will die and be raised as a death knight to demoralize the horde patriots, however, Zekhan will continue and inspire those around him to push forward. The patriots will win, and the tyrant queen will fall. Zekhan will then assume the mantle of warchief.

Ironically the few buzzwords you missed(besides of wow is dying) was this
    Anyway even I enjoyed a lot WoD and with the recent lore of Yrel I really loved the outcome, heck kinda wished the time skip was something like 5 years but I think we needed AU Garrosh and another generation of grown up orcs, Gromm got what he deservers and soon the Ma'ghars(even my orc can't tolerate this edgylords orcs), man the alliance has better material for gray morallity than the horde that should stay with the honor of the samurai code, totally ruthless with soldiers but treating peasents and civilians in a much better way(also you need them to work for the production of food and free goods/weapons)
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically the few buzzwords you missed(besides of wow is dying) was this

Anyway even I enjoyed a lot WoD and with the recent lore of Yrel I really loved the outcome, heck kinda wished the time skip was something like 5 years but I think we needed AU Garrosh and another generation of grown up orcs, Gromm got what he deservers and soon the Ma'ghars(even my orc can't tolerate this edgylords orcs), man the alliance has better material for gray morallity than the horde that should stay with the honor of the samurai code, totally ruthless with soldiers but treating peasents and civilians in a much better way(also you need them to work for the production of food and free goods/weapons)
    Eh I dunno. They had a chance to show the alliances evil side with the vulpera in voldun. But Lord empreror anduin's beautiful watery blue eyes changed that.

As for edgy orcs....don't ya mean blood elves (I was to say high elves just to stir the pot but iam scared of what will happen ).

For faction bias I'm a firm believer that the moment you could play both on the same server marked the end of it. Because now you can immediately see where the other side is coming from conveniently and honestly from what I can see this is a blood war propelled by pre teen goofs still falling to the cries of "muh alliaz" "fur the Hurd". Anyone can see that there are good and bad people on both sides. And the moment they see that all the action reaction becomes clear. And after that point if anyone supports one over the other, they do so in forced ignorance as far as one being better than the other is concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    That's actually hilarious and I'd immediately vote for Saurfang if that happened
    Are you ready?!
    Are you ready?! For Saurfang to claim the DBWA DBWA E title this patch!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    This my prediction.

Saurfang will die and be raised as a death knight to demoralize the horde patriots, however, Zekhan will continue and inspire those around him to push forward. The patriots will win, and the tyrant queen will fall. Zekhan will then assume the mantle of warchief.

Im all for trolls to keep the Horde in check (After all, Sylvanas fears the Darkspear challenging her leadership in Before the Storm) but Zekhan?
    He just started fighting.

He'd be unfit for ruling his own tribe, let alone the Horde
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Eh I dunno. They had a chance to show the alliances evil side with the vulpera in voldun. But Lord empreror anduin's beautiful watery blue eyes changed that.

As for edgy orcs....don't ya mean blood elves (I was to say high elves just to stir the pot but iam scared of what will happen ).

For faction bias I'm a firm believer that the moment you could play both on the same server marked the end of it. Because now you can immediately see where the other side is coming from conveniently and honestly from what I can see this is a blood war propelled by pre teen goofs still falling to the cries of "muh alliaz" "fur the Hurd". Anyone can see that there are good and bad people on both sides. And the moment they see that all the action reaction becomes clear. And after that point if anyone supports one over the other, they do so in forced ignorance as far as one being better than the other is concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you ready?!
    Are you ready?! For Saurfang to claim the DBWA DBWA E title this patch!!!!
    Tbh the purge squad would make more sense against groups of horde in the foothold of kultirans, the vulpera was just a bit weird but yeah Anduin is a cancer in the narrative just like Sylvanas, there is no way to make this expansion interesting with them, heck the freaking Xe'ra and N'zoth could be bbf if they joined the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Killed and raised as a Death Knight, as promised. First order is to execute that shithead Baine.
    Hopefully this. That traitor needs to be punished and suffer for the rest of his... unlife? :P

I still like the idea of him going to Outland. Something something about reminding Horde of it's dark past, what happened to their world and all that jam. Just kinda wish they come up with something better than reinstating Thrall back as warchief, since implications of that would make Horde look utterly ridiculous and unsustainable as a faction.