Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Fuck those hypocrites and their PR stunts. Good year my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    well, when you fired all the goods devs who take time to do square corner in games and just keep the devs who will do shit with microtransaction, soon or later , that will come back to your face, i dream of a new gaming company rising with all thoses devs who really care about the players and just do a lots of epik games and spill on ea and activision
    Who did they fire?

Last I recall most of the known devs such as Ghostcrawler left of their own accord.

They did? All I received was their sales email. I guess that's what I deserve for supporting them for over a decade.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Blizzard isn't a perfect company, but let's be real, no company is. They made a nice video to recap some of the cool things we've seen this year in the blizzard world. But hey, I guess any opportunity to express that pent up rage won't be missed. So predictable.
    Seen *this* year?

Most of this is years old! What are you talking about?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

imagine the hellscape we'd live in if this was a wonderful year for blizzard

People have lost all confidence in Blizzard and that's why such a message is at least insincere. It would be better if they had not sent anything or rather an honest apology and a promise to make it better in 2019. At least for the sake of showing that they want to do better. In any case, i can understand why some react angrily, I'm also quite unhappy with the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    The sites called MMO-Champion NOT WOW-Champion plus people like to have other discussions and like myself mostly avoid anything wow related as Blizz can go fuck themselves, There are actual decent discussions on this site with like minded people be it about Other Games (I know fuck me right other games exist other than WoW) to life advice to politics so get the fuck over yourself as this site doesn't just cater to the random WoW pleb.
    Could have fooled me, since every main article posted on the front page of this site are WoW or Blizzard related. And in most of these articles all I see are the ramblings of angry autistic retards that can't get it through their thick heads to move on and do something more productive with their useless lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    People have lost all confidence in Blizzard and that's why such a message is at least insincere. It would be better if they had not sent anything or rather an honest apology and a promise to make it better in 2019. At least for the sake of showing that they want to do better. In any case, i can understand why some react angrily, I'm also quite unhappy with the message.
    The thing is I get why people are unhappy.

But don't be unhappy at the message. Be unhappy at the product. Well critical you know what I mean.

The message is just a simple happy holidays one.

If you do wanna be critical which I totally get with Blizz this year (Diablo Immortal, BFA for some people and whatnot). Focus the attention there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The thing is I get why people are unhappy.

But don't be unhappy at the message. Be unhappy at the product. Well critical you know what I mean.

The message is just a simple happy holidays one.

If you do wanna be critical which I totally get with Blizz this year (Diablo Immortal, BFA for some people and whatnot). Focus the attention there.
    That's the same in the end. At the moment, everything that comes from Blizzard is evil at first and is viewed very critically. In order for that to change, they first have to win back their lost trust. Then the people will react normally to such things again - the topic would be worthy no more discussion.

Oh btw. it is not just Blizzard, the whole Industry is viewed very critically. It was a horrible year for gamers with lots of drama going on.
    Last edited by Cab; 2018-12-23 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    That's the same in the end. At the moment, everything that comes from Blizzard is evil at first and is viewed very critically. In order for that to change, they first have to win back their lost trust. Then the people will react normally to such things again - the topic would be worthy no more discussion.
    The thing is as I said I get the criticism but there are people enjoying their products.

Well I mean judging by the dislikes probably not Diablo Immortal.

I'm not saying you have to like the products. I'm saying is when you are being critical understand why people enjoy the products as well as your issues.

I mean I'm pissed at Diablo Immortal for example. It's not what they should have done in front of a PC gaming crowd and it's clear the majority are pissed on that one too. I mean sure people will enjoy it and it'll bring profit in the Asian market but to me it feels like Blizzard is dumping on a franchise that made them.

However I keep my criticism towards Immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    well, when you fired all the goods devs who take time to do square corner in games and just keep the devs who will do shit with microtransaction, soon or later , that will come back to your face, i dream of a new gaming company rising with all thoses devs who really care about the players and just do a lots of epik games and spill on ea and activision
    Ignore him. He's just another one of those bandwagon idiots that can't wait for the next clickbait and inaccurate hyperbole-ridden shit that Yong Yea squeezes out of his ass for clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The thing is as I said I get the criticism but there are people enjoying their products.

Well I mean judging by the dislikes probably not Diablo Immortal.

I'm not saying you have to like the products. I'm saying is when you are being critical understand why people enjoy the products as well as your issues.

I mean I'm pissed at Diablo Immortal for example. It's not what they should have done in front of a PC gaming crowd and it's clear the majority are pissed on that one too. I mean sure people will enjoy it and it'll bring profit in the Asian market but to me it feels like Blizzard is dumping on a franchise that made them.

However I keep my criticism towards Immortal.
    Yes, some criticize this and others just criticize everything. That's human, I would say. Of course, too exaggerated, that's Internet
    But to conclude - no matter what Blizzard does now, the reactions will remain negative and that will not be limited to one product.
    "the first humans were not the last apes" - Erich Kästner

10+ Year Old Account
    This was hype at blizzcon seeing it on the screen 3rd row back in the wow section - not nearly as hype now.

"welcome home" felt awesome at blizzcon, now its cheap.

It's also interesting that my position after blizzcon was "WOW I cannot wait to go to blizzcon again next year, it was awesome this year" to "I'm not going to blizzcon, I don't even play any blizz games atm"

I sure didnt get email

"Thanks" for not being "friends" since i got no e-mail but a honest thank you for all my years in Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    They did? All I received was their sales email. I guess that's what I deserve for supporting them for over a decade.
    You're not alone. I didn't receive that email either, got only sales spam...

Blizzard basically says "We're going to Mobile!" which means "Get ready for those awesome microtransaction features, boosts and shortcuts!" and their leftist "We've got so much good stuff in store for you, our valued customers, around the world! Let the past die, kill it if you have to!"

So, you're a bunch of greedy P's of S who totally disrespect your 'valued customers' (mostly casual players) who are part of your 'awesome, passionate community' of super toxic elitists. You louses with your microtransaction survey into South America, a place where mobile and console gaming is really the mainstay, so you can get fixed positive feedback for the go-ahead on your mtx scamming and development for your Chinese, Brazilian and Mexican markets. You vipers with your time gating (war campaign, allied race locking, reputation gains), forced scarcity (weapons, reward chest, azerite armor) and player-punishing tactics (you found a way to gain azerite more quickly? BAD, BAD PLAYER! SUSPENDED! WE STEAL BACK YOUR REWARDS!)... to keep people paying for playing WoW. And of course, how pathetic you were to create a franchise and then abandon it because you couldn't monetize it well enough for your corporate overlords and their shareholders.

Go die together in a oil fire you Activision meat puppets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by predasmoke3 View Post
    We shall study this and work towards a cure.
    I was almost fascinated at first how some people actually seem to honestly like the latest blizzard garbage like Bfa. How could someone find enjoyment in something so bad and lightyears away from what the game used to be even 1 expansion before. But at the end of the day its just shit standards. Its people who like crap stuff like theres people who like and play other crap mmos.

Which players did they send this to, I never got one

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Alveia View Post
    Which players did they send this to, I never got one
    check your spam filter mine was there