Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    if you study the teachings of Dar'khan you deserve to die, race traitors all of them.
    Void research apologism is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Void research apologism is hilarious.
    But.. but.. Alleria! And Comrade Umbric. And their race who are the first mortals to successfully (lol) resist the whispers of the void! And the ominous Locus-Walker! Are you saying they are all bad?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    But.. but.. Alleria! And Comrade Umbric. And their race who are the first mortals to successfully (lol) resist the whispers of the void! And the ominous Locus-Walker! Are you saying they are all bad?!
    Yes, double yes and yes.

Thrall's Horde was the best Horde, he set the Orcs on the path of redemption, he was not afraid of smacking the Alliance if they threatened his people's livelihood but he also wasn't a warmongering cunt like Garrosh.

Thrall's Horde was back when you could be proud of saying you were with the Horde.
    When the Horde weren't villains but heroes, when Warcraft was truly gray, because the Alliance weren't paragons of good, but also did shady evil stuff occasionally.

Remember how the Dwarves snuck into Tauren lands to defile it? And how the Bael'dun dwarves genocided an entire Tauren tribe?

Or how the Stormpikes invaded Frostwolf land, etc.

It wasn't Alliance = good, Horde = evil like it is now.

Deleted
    Agree we need Garrosh back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Better than Baine or Saurfang. But I’d rather not have him back, he’s too far gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Thrall's Horde was the best Horde, he set the Orcs on the path of redemption, he was not afraid of smacking the Alliance if they threatened his people's livelihood but he also wasn't a warmongering cunt like Garrosh.

Thrall's Horde was back when you could be proud of saying you were with the Horde.
    When the Horde weren't villains but heroes, when Warcraft was truly gray, because the Alliance weren't paragons of good, but also did shady evil stuff occasionally.

Remember how the Dwarves snuck into Tauren lands to defile it? And how the Bael'dun dwarves genocided an entire Tauren tribe?

Not even close. Vanilla WoW was the worst experience to play as Horde. it was a faction balance ratio of only 30% overall Horde players with even worse statistics in the endgame content. All endgame progress guilds were Alliance too. Not to mention the boredom of the leveling experience, where you never left the Barrens and had nothing, but facepan ugly races to pick from, while Blizzard gave almost al lore interesting characters and default tolkien races to the Alliance. To this very day, you will see Night Elf hunters with different name variations of Legolas. And the easy raidable horde capital cities which got attacked almost weekly on PVP Servers. And in lore it ain't getting better. The entire core Horde, depended on the most shaky trade agreement ever to survive. In the novel the Shattering, this disadvantage hit us hard, when the self insert manchild Varian pre wolfheart forced the other alliance members, to stop trading with the Horde because of political power play and wrathgate, proven to be executed by traitors, at least until stupid retcons, leading towards starving families all over Durotar. I am sorry but you are wrong. We all should be thankful that the Thrall days of rulership are over. His weakness leadership almost got all the Orcs killed.
    Last edited by Grazrug; 2018-12-27 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Certainly by giving Horde players the choice to defy Zekhan and Saurfang (as if that choice truly mattered), they already catered to the Forsaken crybabies? So it's the Alliance's turn now.

Sylvanas' haters are a minority? Have you been literally anywhere on the internet? She is pretty much the biggest joke of this expansion and is often berated for her "moral greyness".
    I really can't say. You trolling now? Larping? Or it's your own mind now?

It's doesn't matter i suppose from someone who worshiping creature like Alleria but saying that Sylvanas is unpopular .

Void really make some brains soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Better than Baine or Saurfang. But I’d rather not have him back, he’s too far gone.
    This man speaks wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    You really believe Sylvanas will get away not only her life intact, but her leadership aswell?
    if she doesn't... then it's just SoO 2.0 and proof that teh writers don't know what the hell they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Darkspear View Post
    I am pretty sure son of Durotan who built this Horde from scratch would not hesitate to save it. He also wouldn't like for his sons to grow up in this Banshee Horde.
    Then where has he been since the beginning of Legion? If the imminent end of our world at the hand of demons didn’t keep him engaged - if a giant sword sticking out of our world and causing it to hemorrhage everywhere didn’t push him into action - you think Saurfang showing up and saying “but she killed night elves” will?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post

I remember when Alliance members went to kill Darkspear Trolls because they were "spreading lies" about Night Elves being Troll descendants
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id rather have Vol'jin back. Thrall and Saurfang are damaged goods thanks to the writers.

Who would want a Goy'el who could not even win Mak'gora with his own physical prowess? He was a limp joke from the very beginning until the very end. Give me Garrosh back.

We need Garrosh with urgency, we have to enslave the yellow dragonfly and bring a Garrosh from one of the timelines he kicked the ass of the alliance, also I want a cinematic of him spanking the bitch of Anduin
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Not even close. Vanilla WoW was the worst experience to play as Horde. it was a faction balance ratio of only 30% overall Horde players with even worse statistics in the endgame content.
    First, you're using gameplay to argue against a lore point. Second, this is wildly wrong, at no time has the playerbase ever been 70%/30%, not even close.

All endgame progress guilds were Alliance too.
    Wrong. There were plenty of raid guilds on both factions, and there were more Horde world firsts for final bosses.

Ragnaros - <Ascent> Medivh(US), April 25, 2005
    C'thun - <Nihilum> Magtheridon(EU), April 25, 2006
    Kel'Thuzad - <Nihilum> Magtheridon(EU), September 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk1v_odOLY4

Not to mention the boredom of the leveling experience, where you never left the Barrens and had nothing
    Horde leveling in classic was worse, no argument.

but facepan ugly races to pick from, while Blizzard gave almost al lore interesting characters and default tolkien races to the Alliance.
    Orcs, trolls, and tauren were all Horde races at the end of WC3. So you're pro-Horde, but didn't like Horde characters? What?

To this very day, you will see Night Elf hunters with different name variations of Legolas.
    For shits and giggles, I searched the US armory for "legolas". Exactly five of the twenty-one results were Alliance, none of which were 120. Two human hunters, one NElf warrior, one NElf hunter (lvl 22), and a Draenei paladin. The rest were all Horde, mostly Blood Elves. Please, continue with your bitching from 2005 though.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/search?q=legolas

And the easy raidable horde capital cities which got attacked almost weekly on PVP Servers.
    Are you actually trying to claim there were no Horde PVP servers?

self insert manchild Varian
    Not a fan of The Chin, other than being the sole Alliance character to call the Horde on its bullshit, but who exactly was self-inserting?

wrathgate, proven to be executed by traitors
    So you didn't play through it. Horde side, Thrall barely accepted Sylvanas' explanations. He let it go, but suspected her because of her characterization of not showing all her cards.

leading towards starving families all over Durotar.
    Wrong, the trade cutoff was in retaliation for the Twilight's Hammer framing the Horde for a massacre, under Warchief ThinksWithAx.

I am sorry but you are wrong. We all should be thankful that the Thrall days of rulership are over. His weakness leadership almost got all the Orcs killed.
    If you're going to echo @Super Dickmann on Thrall, at least get what he says correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I want thrall the badass thor/captain america guy that fights injustice (Alliance) But with golden at the helmet we will probably get Thrall the peace loving orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    I really can't say. You trolling now? Larping? Or it's your own mind now?

It's doesn't matter i suppose from someone who worshiping creature like Alleria but saying that Sylvanas is unpopular .

Void really make some brains soft.
    Only insults, no counterarguments. Typical Sylvanas fanboy, nothing new here, but I am still going to try.

You claim that Sylvanas is popular, prove it.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2018-12-27 at 09:26 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    First, you're using gameplay to argue against a lore point. Second, this is wildly wrong, at no time has the playerbase ever been 70%/30%, not even close.
    Mhm... In game storytelling wasn't really a thing, until wrath. With the story that did appear largely retconed by later books/xpacs to make sense.

Also Blizz gave much more attention to EK side of the game back then, as showcased by all the barren wastelands and unfinished zones on Kalimdor side.

Wrong. There were plenty of raid guilds on both factions, and there were more Horde world firsts for final bosses.
    Paladins were a point of envy, for the Horde, until TBC. Such great buff bitches.

Orcs, trolls, and tauren were all Horde races at the end of WC3. So you're pro-Horde, but didn't like Horde characters? What?
    At that point, at least i was more of a Forsaken fan.... doesn't change the fact that all the races Horde had in Vanilla were fugly as sin.

Not a fan of The Chin, other than being the sole Alliance character to call the Horde on its bullshit, but who exactly was self-inserting?
    Good riddance most of the Knaak/Metzen characters bit the dust... ugh

So you didn't play through it. Horde side, Thrall barely accepted Sylvanas' explanations. He let it go, but suspected her because of her characterization of not showing all her cards.
    Noone besides the Forsaken and Blelves really had a reason to trust her, until VJ gave her a pat on the back and said "It's your chair now... baiii" altho few leaders got that much crap durning their rule.

Besides it was Varian, who didn't believe her explanation. Not that he cared either way, becasue he had too much of a Lordaeon reclamation boner.(a common theme among humans of WoW) REsulting in Varian declaring war and being teleported away by Jaina.

Wrong, the trade cutoff was in retaliation for the Twilight's Hammer framing the Horde for a massacre, under Warchief ThinksWithAx.
    Surprisingly Garrosh came up with a very Warsong solution to a problem he had little interest in prolonging. Cataclysm(storms, earthquakes, etc) and Northrend campaign took a heavy toll on the Horde's resources... on top of Thrall's idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    That would just corroborate the notion that the Horde can't function properly when it's not led by Thrall. Yeah, with the current writers, that is probably exactly what will happen.

I'm SO looking forward to having to listen to that disgusting filth Aggra again.
    This is from the RPG books but bear with me. Back before MoP Jaina had this right-hand man who did most of the day to day of governing Theramore. He was quoted as stating that he saw Thrall was the only "civilized" orc and feared that without him in the charge the orcs would quick "return to farm". As in return to brutal, bloodthirsty monsters like they were in the first two wars. Sadly he seems to have been correct.

Offtopic: I never really understood the hate of Aggra.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.