Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Know any good YT channels?

Which YT channels do you enjoy watching? I have a wide variety of interests so I'm always on the lookout for new channels. If you have any, do feel free to share.
    Here's five that I think are awesome:

They're a small indie company that creates comic books and children's books. The video below is an animation based on the Kids 2 Kings comic (A few of their patreons are voice actors in the interactive comic). If the art style looks familiar, it's because they're influenced by Avatar: the Last Air Bender, Naruto, and the Boondocks. They're even going to livestream a 90-day course on publishing a book for free. If you or anyone you know would like to learn how, you can sign up here - https://mailchi.mp/blacksandsentertainment.com/publishingcourse

Black Sands Entertainment
    - YT Channel
    - Patreon
    - Website
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You might remember him from the hugely viral 2013 video about Phonebloks. The modular phone idea was later picked up and named Project Ara but in typical Google fashion, it was cancelled prematurely. Since then, he has been working on a global initiative called Precious Plastic. This community works together to create micro recycling centers around the world to reduce plastic waste by reusing plastic and even making a business from it.

davehakkens
    - YT Channel
    - Precious Plastic
    - Instagram
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seems like the majority of vlogs do "pranks" or manufacture drama for views. This channel is one of the exceptions. Beleaf shows his experiences as a husband and dad to three adorable children whose inquisitive nature always lands them in trouble. He also incorporates original music into his vlogs.

Beleaf in Fatherhood
    - YT Channel
    - Patreon
    - Website

I found this channel from the recommended section. There are so many informative tips that this couple throws on Youtube that I feel are essential for everyone of all ages to know about. They go through a range of topics - having multiple streams of income, being more frugal, money management, investing, real estate, etc. Really good content.

Our Rich Journey
    - YT Channel
    - Website

Two years ago, I made it a goal to brush up on HTML5 & CSS in addition to learning Python and Javascript. I found CS Dojo fairly recently and have been binge watching in my free time. YK is a former Google software developer who decided to make YT his full-time job.

CS Dojo
    - YT Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    How much are you paid an hour? There are better jobs out there.

I watch mostly League of legends videos. I like Door monster as well, the civilization skits were hilarious. Oh and Frog leap Studios

10+ Year Old Account
    DramaAlert

lol j/k ... prob jacksfilms

15+ Year Old Account
    The Great War, Sixty Symbols, Numberphile, Eddie Woo, TheFieldLab, Tech Deals, RealLifeLore, AlternateHistoryHub, KEXP, Missing Maura Murray
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

This channel presents good quality short sci-fi movies: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7s...6VLV1u__krUutA
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2019-01-12 at 01:31 PM.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

One of the best channels out there for me is this ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIG...n3EqNSg/videos i have lost so many hours of sleep watching his videos

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    One of the best channels out there for me is this ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIG...n3EqNSg/videos i have lost so many hours of sleep watching his videos
    Just watched him restorate a 50's radiator. Awesome stuff.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few very interesting channels I like watching and would like to highlight.

Bright Sun Films
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5k...yDJ2nG9Kxm9JmQ
    This channel explores old abandoned places and really gives an in depth history lesson. The team behind this video don't actually just talk about these places they literally go out and visit them themselves. So there is actual effort.

Crypt TV
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpJ...qjvFVN2EiK72Ag
    A small team of people that make short horror movies, pretty good production too. They have produced some really good videos, some very so-so ones but the good outweigh that. I like to think these people give us the modern day fables and I love that sort of thing. Also might want to add a NSFW warning to those easily offended by gore. :P

Frog Leap Studios
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC98...gULv8_b70WJKyw
    Leo Moracchioli runs a studio in Norway called Frog Leap Studios. This channel contains music covers, gear review, studio updates and other shenanigans.

Skallagrim
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3W...H4GFoMrrWVZZFA
    I love this channel. It;s an educational piece on weapons and warfare and he also has a habit of taking fantasy and translating it to reality when it comes to video games and TV shows when it comes to the use of those weapons. Also providing buyers guides and common misconceptions bout certain weapons people have. This guy knows his stuff.

Lindsay Ellis
    https://www.youtube.com/user/chezapoctube/featured
    Lindsay Ellis does video essays on popular media and gives her in depth dicussion on them. People might have strong opinions on this one due to the company she keeps. But out of all those people we like to give labels too I really cannot help but listen when this woman talks. She's smart, she provides a good discussion and she is constructive, she m,ay trigger some people but I cannot argue with her on some subhcts, not that I don;t disagree with some things, I do disagree with her on a lot of things. But she is worth the listen.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-01-12 at 02:32 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Primitive Technology

There are bunch of channels inspired by this one and some of those are quite good as well.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Primitive Technology

There are bunch of channels inspired by this one and some of those are quite good as well.
    Oh yeah the Australian guy building his stone age villa! Another awesome channel.

My channels, but I'm biased.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Just watched him restorate a 50's radiator. Awesome stuff.
    Thats how it begins next thing you know ! its 6 oclock in the morning and you have to get ready for work x)

ForgottenWeapons, hickok45 = guns
    theslowmoguys = self-explanatory
    EphemeralRift = most original ASMR artist out there
    JimSterling = he's Jim Fucking Sterling, son, he needs no introductions
    Flashgitzanimation, Unnecessary Censorship Central, SootHouse = assorted funny shit

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNf...MvZLoWcNGMcoXQ if i am in the mood for some laugh. dudes are stoned 24/7 and packing some interesting stuff. highly recommend.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOD...84Sbh3YVxRViyQ hails from Portugal and he will be THE one in the future when it comes to underground music. mark my words.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRl...XR4HMeEB9JjDlA cold british humour with random knowledge from random stuff. sometimes really interesting as well.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOD...84Sbh3YVxRViyQ hails from Portugal and he will be THE one in the future when it comes to underground music. mark my words.
    Eh... early 2000's trance isn't that innovative and popular anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Eh... early 2000's trance isn't that innovative and popular anymore.
    the music he is producing is not trance, and definitely not from early 2000s. it is called melodark techno, something along the line with minimal techno and ambient.

tastes differ, it may not be your bone to chew.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    the music he is producing is not trance, and definitely not from early 2000s. it is called melodark techno, something along the line with minimal techno and ambient.

tastes differ, it may not be your bone to chew.
    I meant it sounds just like the trance produced in early 2000's.

I don't think his music is bad at all. But it's 2000's trance. Not popular stuff nowadays, not even "underground".

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a few channel, some on a political level which would get some arguments against here. So instead I'll stick to the ones that don't fall under that category:

I love the stories in this guys channel and how its presented with charcoal drawings, maybe its that combined with the narrators voice that gives it such a chilling yet soothing feel to how he reads. Seriously, listen to his video about 25 Cromwell Street, it gave me shivers.

Duckys just awesome, funny, quick witted and has made several very relatable videos on working in retail I would recommend anyone watch if they are thinking of going into that profession, I can attest to it all being true.

Jaboody Dubs is great parody, I especially love when they do movie reviews like charlie and the chocolate factory or jingle all the way.

Dorkly also does some great parodies of classic gaming characters in the kind of humor you'd get from adult swim.

Mike Jeavons, fellow brit, is just charming to watch on his product reviews, and the often grueling diets he puts himself on.

Horror show comics is fantastic if your a fan of horror based comic books like the works of Junji Ito. I discovered Itos work because of this channel, and have brought several of his books due to it.

Gay Comic Geek good alternative to comic book fans who enjoy comics from a gay guys pov, he also reviews adult gay comics with censors which is also nice.

He's a hot naked chef cooking in his kitchen, I don't need to say more.

Man on the Internet, does some great song composing for gaming music that didn't have it before, got into him after playing undertale and enjoyed the more lyrical remakes of the songs.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gCZ9LgnW-7v-cQ <- tiny homes, off-grid living, urban small spaces, custom campers, etc. basically alternative living, some of the homes are pretty amazing.

Example.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Only channel I watch routinely is Team Coco (Conan show). I love him.
    Me too! I'm a huge Conan fan <3