Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Demolition Ranch - Guns Channel, Linus Tech Tips - Tech Channel, HistoryBuffs - Reviewing the historical accuracy of movies, Adrian Von Ziegler- Epic music, BazBattles - history, Clamavi De Profundis - epic music, The_Chieftain - tank history.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Gaming: The main ones.

MadSeasonShow

Rhykker

Bluddshed

Also I watch Open World Games, Juicehead, Bellular and Taliesen and Evitel.

For non gaming I watch Real life Lore, Inforgraphics Show, Biographics, Top Tenz, 101 Facts, Minute Physics, List 25 and Hot Ones. I watch others but not as regularly as the ones listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I enjoy the explanatory and speculative videos done by kurzgesagt, and that physics electrician nutter ElectroBOOM.

Riot Games are making a killing for a minimalist game that only has a handful of maps after all these years, just focusing on New Champions every few months and balancing for the most part.

So they're spending that money churning out some quality videos that I honestly enjoy!
    Yup i shudder to think about what i spend on skins, Id say i average about 100$ a month, and i hate the game with a passion ,, yet i keep playing. I could quit crack easier im sure. Oh and i appreciate the LCS as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gCZ9LgnW-7v-cQ <- tiny homes, off-grid living, urban small spaces, custom campers, etc. basically alternative living, some of the homes are pretty amazing.

Example.

Me too! I'm a huge Conan fan <3
    I love the tiny homes and van conversions as a contractor they fascinate me.

Im addicted to anything epoxy related atm too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Until they all started building pools
    That's true, quite a few of them started to bring in what was obviously outside material and equipment, which is why the original is the king.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Rambalac - Walks around various places in Japan across all seasons without; adding his face, talking, making noise aside from walking, records at 4k 60FPS with a stabilized cam, and has excellent audio and video quality. It's also quasi ASMR
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Rambalac/videos

It can also be a poor man's Shenmue if you're lazy and just play some Shenmue music while watching.

SatansHeteroFather - IDK what the hell this is, but I like it. It's like something that would appear at 2am on Adult Swim over a decade ago. If you're older and played games in the 90's/early 2000's you'll appreciate the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SatansHeteroFather/videos
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2019-01-13 at 01:14 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Not a channel but recently I went looking for SUCCESSFUL escapes from the police via car chase. I found 2.

In the first video, there are several possibilities. The suspect may have had keys to open an apartment or even keys made to open offices or storage / maintenance areas in the apartment, giving him special access the cops won't have. Then it depends on if they use dogs and the dogs can figure it out.

In the second one, it looks like the suspect stayed in the car as it rolled into the bushes and then made a break for it on foot once the spotlight was off of them. The chopper actually picked her back up but lost her in the trees again and she was gone.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-01-13 at 01:45 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    For DUST, I love this one especially:
    Ooh that was good!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Slingshot Channel > All

10+ Year Old Account
    Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell.... imo one of the best channels on Youtube.
    They create animations to give knowledge on science (both everyday/current science and potential future science) in a fun and colorful way while making it interesting as hell.

For anyone interested here is one of there remastered videos to get you started:

10+ Year Old Account
    I watch CGP Grey, All of the "Sci Show" channels/spin offs.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

15+ Year Old Account
    Abroad in Japan
    Primitive Technology
    Cleetus McFarland
    Yogscast
    Hydraulic Press Channel(and it's vlog channel Beyond the Press)
    colinfurze
    The King of Random
    Gamegrumps
    GoldenTot(FFXIV stuff)
    How to make everything
    iFlynn(Warframe)
    Maximilian Dood
    MxR Mods/MxR Plays
    Mikey Chen(zomg the food)

Have many many more but /shrug

John Wolfe for game let's plays, Jeff Holiday and Myles Power for pseudoscience debunking.

Luetin09
    40K Theories
    The Templin Institute
    OneMindSyndicate
    Arch Warhammer
    Astartes
    Vaults of Terra
    Oculus Imperia
    If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device
    Tactica Imperialis

Oh yes 40k all the way, so much lore you can watch these for years.

Then a bunch of random psy trance and rap channels.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-01-13 at 07:42 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Ooh that was good!
    I've learned mainly from this forum that a lot of people have shit taste, but I am always happy to spread to word of DUST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I watch a lot of different YouTube content, but for stuff I'm willing to shout out...

The NBA Storyteller: He does video essays on basketball. Mainly past story lines, a lot of 80s and 90s ball, but will speak about more current stories (within a couple of years). Great editing, but is pretty funny, all his videos are well researched:

Drachinifel: Straight up naval history focusing on the late 19th early 20th.

Team Backpack: Hiphop for the Hiphop fans. If you like lean, this isn't for you.

I'm sure there is more, some have been mentioned in here. Madseason is the place to go to remember how wow used to make you feel, Bright SunFilms is fantastic. RideBMX if you like that sort of thing. Kings and Generals, Histiographics, History Marche if you want history based entertainment.

Pewdiepie. No seriously, sub to Pewdiepie.

For weird/cool Japanese stuff, check out Rachel and Jun, The Anime Man, Reina Scully, and anyone they do collabs with.

For gaming: The Runaway Guys, TFS Gaming/Stream Four Star (everything with Kirran and Grant = gold), Jesse Cox (at least check out Scary Game Squad), Bro Team Pill (doesn't post much anymore though).

For news/pop culture: Internet Today, Pewdiepie, and REACT/FBE.

For music: Adrisaurus, FamilyJules, Insaneintherain.

For movies/TV: Channel Awesome, Cinemassacre, CinemaSins.

For memes/shitposting: Pewdiepie, wowcrendor, Poppy, penguinz0, Just a Pancake.

For acting/comedy skits: Dorkly, College Humor, Wong Fu.