Quote Originally Posted by Grahper View Post
    They've removed it.
    no its still there, if u select beta option its not there, but im sure the game will be released on 20 december or something

Ï expect them to release it on 31st of December and than do a lot of fixing following months

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    GIMME THE GAME NAO:

this in the new style. give. now.
    Custom games are likely next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Who doesn't like some genderbending?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullerick View Post
    Or, did they say anything at Blizzcon about it? A Google search doesn't seem to tell me anything about its progress. It's supposedly out 31st Dec or before, though.
    A quick google search would show you that we already have a megathread for all topics WC3.

If you're too lazy, just click the link in my sig.
    MoanaLisa would probably be infracting this post... just sayin.

No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    How fucking hard is it for people to find a megathread. goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahper View Post
    They've removed it.
    It's still there on my Launcher:

"I remember what I told you, but I can't remember why. The moon is turning red and bleeding through the sky. Absolution, redemption, salvation at the end - when justice is served don't expect me to attend." - Trust Obey, "Raymond Chandler Evening"

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    In addition, I'm on my test map to play around with hero ideas for the first time in a couple years.
    YES YESSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

GIVE ME MOREEE!

I should really start poking around WC3map maker so i can give you a hand with this stuff, i really enjoy custom maps

Going through the editor there's a few models missing. Very few though and their all doodads/destructables.
    Some very interesting ones too such as "Orgrimmar Gates" "Orgrimmar Walls" and "Loaderon Spire Base" ext. These were never in WC3 orginnally.

But I don't expect the campaign to be tested at all in the Beta, just custom games left to test systems wise.

Has there ever been a reason why male Night Elves look so much older than females? I mean look at it

This is hysterical, the females look like supermodels and the males like grampas on steroids.

Because they were asleep for thousand of years, this is how you look when you just woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    Because they were asleep for thousand of years, this is how you look when you just woke up.
    One might think that a beauty sleep is supposed to make you look better, not worse.

Considering Nightmare and circumstances under which they were woken up, I don't think they had a beauty sleep

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I have watched this like 20 times, and you linking it here has forced me to watch it another 20 more :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Has there ever been a reason why male Night Elves look so much older than females? I mean look at it

This is hysterical, the females look like supermodels and the males like grampas on steroids.
    artistic licence most likely... like asking 'why Wonder Womans books look bigger in some comics and in others they're smaller'. :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-11-25 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post

In their society, the males are druids and the females are the warriors. (at least before WoW came out)
    So you have grumpy old looking dudes who prefer to sleep and read books vs. trained amazon warriors

It makes sense to design the units that way because their age shows "experience/wisdom" while their "youth" shows strength
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-11-25 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It's still there on my Launcher:

(heads up you can install the beta from there)

- - - Updated - - -

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TEST MY CUSTOM GAMES BLIZZARD! WHY U NO LET ME

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan997 View Post
    Lilithvia is currently too lazy to use the mention system, so she's quoting Ihsan instead
    A good way to get experienced with modeling is by altering existing models.

Would you be a dear and make a Draenei archer for me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    YES YESSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

GIVE ME MOREEE!

I should really start poking around WC3map maker so i can give you a hand with this stuff, i really enjoy custom maps
    the issue I'm currently having is I need to refigure custom campaign stuff so I can have one map where it's just several halls of heroes, and then a map where people choose what dungeon they want to play, and then several maps where it's just dungeons.

That's excluding the fact ctrl+f9 loads the map for testing only to crash it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    The beta is running smooth enough from a systems standpoint, its just the campaign we haven't seen yet. I think they can still make it.
    Eeeh, I had several queues not work and the game stutters a lot for me. Plus some spell animations seem quite unfinished. I don't think this will be release ready in December unless the internal build is quite a bit more advanced. IMO this needs a few months of delay still.

(heads up you can install the beta from there)
    Yes, I'm currently in the Beta. I just wanted to show the retail screen to be and the fact that it still shows the expected release date.
    "I remember what I told you, but I can't remember why. The moon is turning red and bleeding through the sky. Absolution, redemption, salvation at the end - when justice is served don't expect me to attend." - Trust Obey, "Raymond Chandler Evening"

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    Considering Nightmare and circumstances under which they were woken up, I don't think they had a beauty sleep
    Were only male druids in the Dream/Nightmare?

A good way to get experienced with modeling is by altering existing models.

Would you be a dear and make a Draenei archer for me?
    Get ready for the mostly sloppily designed Draenei archer in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Were only male druids in the Dream/Nightmare?
    No idea, but I think they've started training females only around Vanilla (same for male priests).