View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    I'll never understand why people pre-order products over a year prior to release. We have received no info whatsoever about the game since it was announced. That alone is a big red flag. Blizzard is rotten to the core, and has been for years. You should have seen this coming.

I'll buy the game because i want to "re-live" my childhood in high definition, but i'm not paying a penny until i see what the full product looks like.
    At least Blizz bribed me with a meat wagon!

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard said last Blizzcon they are adding male/female variants of heroes to add more options.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I love the new icons, but I hate two of them:

and

I think that's bullshit. Changing gender of the 2 probably most popular heroes(ok, not BM here but still). I hope they're just skins/options.
    I loved male Death Knight and Demon Hunter animations, quotes and MODELS. They were so popular that plenty of players were using them in their random games, such as Terrorblade in DOTA, Duke Wintermaul in... every TD Maul in the history of Warcraft, even in the first DB games they were present as Sayians etc.
    I hate that idea of them becoming females.
    (inb4 "are your masculinity threatened?! lel", no - it's about models/quotes/preferences, as I wrote above - I don't care if they're just skin/option)
    there will be two options, both male and female.

don't worry, fam.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new icons, but I hate two of them:

and

I think that's bullshit. Changing gender of the 2 probably most popular heroes(ok, not BM here but still). I hope they're just skins/options.
    I loved male Death Knight and Demon Hunter animations, quotes and MODELS. They were so popular that plenty of players were using them in their random games, such as Terrorblade in DOTA, Duke Wintermaul in... every TD Maul in the history of Warcraft, even in the first DB games they were present as Sayians etc.
    I hate that idea of them becoming females.
    (inb4 "are your masculinity threatened?! lel", no - it's about models/quotes/preferences, as I wrote above - I don't care if they're just skin/option)
    Dont see that problem, think its a great idea.. i see problem that these all kind of skins and staff will cost too much. I would have liked to play female DH and DK.

Pax East WC3 panel today, possible release date announced? With D4 and wow 9.0 announced on Blizzcon, maybe they can afford to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Pax East WC3 panel today, possible release date announced? With D4 and wow 9.0 announced on Blizzcon, maybe they can afford to do so.
    I don't think they are going to announce the release date, but... they might say something about the beta and/or announce it as a Blizzcon VT bonus.

I'm more worried about their demon form.

I prefer that black demon with tail over this

not bad but I prefer the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

To be honest I also liked Wc3 demon form more. It looked like a Satan or whatever, while this one looks like the one from WoW, not bad, but still... it's not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    Dont see that problem, think its a great idea.. i see problem that these all kind of skins and staff will cost too much. I would have liked to play female DH and DK.
    Yeah, but that's you. I would like to have an option. I don't want random gender heroes...

Imagine getting female pitlords lol.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-10-13 at 08:25 AM.

To be honest I also liked Wc3 demon form more. It looked like a Satan or whatever, while this one looks like the one from WoW, not bad, but still... it's not the same.
    yep.

plus, will they be range or melee???

maybe both.

yep.

plus, will they be range or melee???

maybe both.
    Ranged because WC3 gameplay is unchanged.

Remember that this game has crossplay with original WC3..

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, but that's you. I would like to have an option. I don't want random gender heroes...

female pitlords? dear god lol, didnt consider it, but yeah... should be an option to switch.

I am so hyped! I cannot withstand the nostalgia any longer!

As Grom said "I can wait no longer"! I'm gonna pre-order soon! Nothing shall prevent me from having my childhood relived, old friend. Not even you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    when does it start???

man this all looks AMAZING

Im 100% not regretting pre-ordering as soon as Reforged was announced

liiit af

I prefer the new one. Original was too monochromatic. However, I think they should add some shadowy clouds behind her.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I prefer the new one. Original was too monochromatic. However, I think they should add some shadowy clouds behind her.
    sure, they could add some tattoos ofc but not changing the entire design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    You know what is funny? I know it will be offtop, but needed to show.

I'm glad i didin't purchased it.
    PLEASE tell me this is fake
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I'm inclined to say that many of the original demons (pit lords, doom guards) are genderless. They only have genders if the race they corrupted also had some (Eredar, Succubi/Incubi, Imps)

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    PLEASE tell me this is fake
    It is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    People seem to be forgetting that Reforged is a remake not a remaster. Reforged will be changing and altering some of the lore to fit with the current timeline, fixing retcons and making it coincide with Blizzards current lore.

If you think this is going to be a beat for beat compared to Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos then you are in for a surprise. They'll be new voice lines, maybe some new in game scenes that help explain things better as well as model changes to fit more closer to WoW's style.

So maybe female druids would be put into this re-imagining, seeing as all druids were male back in the original. Female druids were originally said to be there for gameplay reasons originally but as WoW went on the stories that fleshed out introduced many female druids as apart of the lore. So that may change when it comes to Reforged.

So if you like your Warcraft 3: Reign of chaos with a Classic 'No changes' then prepare to be disappointed.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance