View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    one of the only things i like of Reforged is the actual new graphics.
    Did Trollbane or the Truesilver Champion get an upgrade recently?

If not, what does this have to do with World Of Warcraft?

graphics of old maps were smoothed to the point they look blurred in 1080p, ironicly original WC3 same maps are crisper in 240P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiKDyv55zLg shows some side by side maps reforged vs original

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    all time low LOL xd
    It's nothing but review bombing. It may have not met people's standards but its not a 1.1 game... that's a broken and unplayable game, that's Ride to Hell level games. Realistic it's probably closer to 5ish, average and not worth the price, play the original.

The graphics are fine, the blatant false advertising is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Hyper HD unit models, flat empty world. Combined together it's ugly as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Did Trollbane or the Truesilver Champion get an upgrade recently?

If not, what does this have to do with World Of Warcraft?
    Bolded the part because you seem to not see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    The graphics are fine, the blatant false advertising is not.
    I keep seeing people say this but no one is explaining in more detail exactly what the false advertisement was. As someone who had no plans on buying this game, I am confused with what exactly is going on as i didn't keep up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    play the original.
    You cant exactly...

It's nothing but review bombing. It may have not met people's standards but its not a 1.1 game... that's a broken and unplayable game, that's Ride to Hell level games. Realistic it's probably closer to 5ish, average and not worth the price, play the original.
    The game literally broke and removed tons of functionality even if you didn't buy reforged. How is that not broken and unplayable? There's also tons of server issues and bugs that didn't exist before reforged launched and were also forced onto the classic WC3.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-01-30 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's fine but it has nothing to do with the colorful artstyle of warcraft 3 and wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    it's fine but it has nothing to do with the colorful artstyle of warcraft 3 and wow
    It does feel cartoon like, just like WoW?

Why is there only "love" or "hate"... You couldn't bother to put a medium option? I think the character models look pretty good, but the trees, menus / UI, and mini map look horrible. The UI also takes up like half your screen. This isn't 2003 anymore. There's a reason why people use addons in WoW to remove the dragons from the action bars. I preferred the minimalist look of the demo (assuming it had more polishing) because it had more room on the screen.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-01-30 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few models i dont like, but the majority are neat. Also refuse to vote on that shitty poll.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Why is there only "love" or "hate"... You couldn't bother to put a medium option? I think the character models look pretty good, but the trees, menus / UI, and mini map look horrible. The UI also takes up like half your screen. This isn't 2003 anymore. There's a reason why people use addons in WoW to remove the dragons from the action bars.
    My bad. I kinda dropped the ball on that one myself.

I love fortnite skins for W3

Except they literally broke the original so you can't play it.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I keep seeing people say this but no one is explaining in more detail exactly what the false advertisement was. As someone who had no plans on buying this game, I am confused with what exactly is going on as i didn't keep up with it.
    Basically this https://www.polygon.com/2019/11/1/20...f-warcraft-wow

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    No one is "hating" on the graphics.

People are disappointed that they are not getting what was advertised to them.
    and that was..?

I'm being honest, Blizzard advertized this HD version, nothing more , nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    I think it's more than just that though too. Saying that they were looking at changing the story to fit more in line with WoW's retcons was not well received by the community.

What WAS well received by the community was how awesome the conversation between Uther, Arthas, and Jaina at the gates of Stratholme looked like it was going to be in the trailer and how they just... abandoned that style of cinematic update for some reason. They claimed they were going to "reforge" up to 4 hours of in game cutscenes similar to that style. It appeared that what they meant by this was that the cutscenes would no longer be doofy character models walking around with dialogue boxes floating around, but rather legit cinematic moments showing the emotion of each character in detail.